Resto 5.4 1-Button for LFR/Flex (Easy and mana-efficient)

I’ve wanted to contribute since I’ve been using this site to help me start some sexy macros. This macro works great with no lockups or issues. If I ever “feel” like it’s hanging up I just stop spamming the button for one full second, then resume.

I don’t recommend it for anything beyond LFR and some flex fights. I often dual-box and triple-box so the main goal of this macro was to let me have my resto druid just follow my warlock or other dps’er to get me faster queues, and also have some reliable heals. He often tops the healing charts, particularly on fights where the raid is tightly packed like Sha of Pride, Thok, etc…

While glyphs are totally optional, two in particular I like to use here is Efflorescence and Wild Growth.

Talents: Any,1,Any,3,1,3

#showtooltip
/tar player
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,Nature's Vigil
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,Innervate
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Disorienting Roar
/castsequence reset=1 0,0,0,0,Wild Mushroom,Wild Growth,Swiftmend
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Wild Mushroom: Bloom
/castsequence reset=1 0,0,Nature's Grasp
/castsequence reset=1 0,Rejuvenation
/use Force of Nature
/use Lifeblood
/use Barkskin
/use Ironbark
/use 14
/cleartarget
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Obviously certain abilties like Disorienting Roar can easily be omitted, but I like to have a lot of abilities in there, especially ones that cost no mana, yet give him something to do. If I am trying to be a more involved healer, I sometimes will spam a separate macro every GCD to roll hots on random raid members:

#showtooltip
/targetraid
/use Rejuvenation

Notice Lifebloom and other spells aren’t anywhere. Resto Drood is not my main, or even my main healer so I like to just keep it simple and focus on mostly AOE healing. Remember, only LFR and some flex, but it’s fun as hell! Have fun :slight_smile: