Resto Druid 6.02 1 button (no wrath)

Hi guys, I have a working one button macro for all the resto things. Target tank and let it rip. It’s mana intensive. Some more tweaks maybe needed.
I threw this together and tweaked it from old macros I had gotten from here, thanks to whoever I copied bits from. Please give me feedback and improvements if you are so inclined. Talents are 1 1 3 3 2 3.

Here’s the Macro, I used Macro Toolkit to extend.

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=target Regrowth,Lifebloom,rejuvenation
/castsequence reset=13 Swiftmend,Wild Growth,healing touch
/castsequence reset=20 Force of Nature
/castsequence reset=30 wild mushroom
/castsequence reset=90 nature’s vigil
/use Nature’s Swiftness
/use Ironbark
/use Barkskin

Thanks for any feedback and thanks for all the great macros over the years :slight_smile:

I’ve been testing it out more in LFR and mana isn’t a problem at all. I’ve been top in heals with shitty gear, IL520ish. I did end up using wild mushroom on another button for control, but you could still use it in the macro, it just takes a while to plant it and with all the moving around and stuff it seemed better to use on another button.

I found this is great to use with vuhdo or whatever raid frames you use and tie it to my mouse right click on the raid frames.

I am 1,1,3,2,2,3 and using something very similar for single target heals

/target mouseover
/castsequence reset=target Lifebloom,Regrowth,null
/castsequence reset=7 regrowth,Rejuvenation,healing touch
/castsequence reset=13 Swiftmend,Wild Growth
/castsequence reset=20 !Force of Nature
/use Nature's Swiftness
/use Nature's Vigil
/use Ironbark
/use Barkskin
/use 13
/use 14

For Rejuvenation and blanket HoTing I am using this:

/target mouseover
/castsequence [@mouseover] reset=target Rejuvenation,null
/castsequence reset=10 Wild Growth, Rejuvenation, Rejuvenation, Rejuvenation, Rejuvenation, Rejuvenation, Rejuvenation, Rejuvenation
/use 13
/use 14

This is the best way I’ve found to raid heal at the moment.