Resto Lazy Macro?

as i dont want to start an extra topic for that in case it turns out that it is not possible, so:
is it possible to have a macro which casts reju on each member of the party or a range of defined people in a row?
i only found an old post about that in another forum, but a lot of things changed since that :slight_smile:

raiders are denoted as raid1-25 so you could conceivably make a macro to say
/use [@raid1]rejuv
/use [@raid2]rejuv and so on but it woudl be random as to whom it cast on.I see about giving this more thought. Maybe I can some up with something.

this way only raid1 gets a reju, raid2 is not working, neither any other following raidX.
as far as i remember i saw a posting, which said that within a macro, only one single raidmember “targeting” per macro is working.
i tried to create a macro for each party1-5 with a 6th macro with clicks macro 1-5, but thats not working as well :-/

The code is wrong. Party is the first 5, so you would do party1, party2 etc. Slot number 6 (Group 2, Slot 1) is raid1 etc.

I don’t think you are correct Michael , if you are in a party its party 1-5, But if you are in a raid its raid 1-25 according to the api.

This is an interesting thread, and I have my ears perked. =)

I have been unable to figure out a nice solution.

Best I could do was target a random party member. But, that doesn’t work so great, as it usually just picks the same person more often than not. If I turn my torso, I can hit other people, but all in all, I guess it’s better than nothing. But, not ideal.

love the healing macros just one question. How would the macro look if you cast rejuv and swiftmend as soon as the battle begins then the rest and refreshed lifebloom and swiftmend?

i have no experience writing macros and cant seem to move anything around efficiently to achieve said result

ty in advance for any help

API was changed for addons, not macros. An update is scheduled to come out in the next expansion.

love the macros work great …wondering what people are using for arena and raid heals