Resto Legion Dru heals

Hi could you advise on how to edit this for raiding please
Thanks

thanks man works now… really fine macro

Hi Sean,

I’m not sure on what your asking, I use Notepad ++ to edit my macros depends on what your comfortable with and understand. https://notepad-plus-plus.org

Maybe if this is not what your looking for contact the creator (KTN) Killthenoise of this macro they may have further information that can assists you.

Sorry couldn’t help much

Thanks

OP said
“Edited original post for better all around better performance. Its set up for 5 man dungeons, but could be edited for raid wide heals easly.”

I was just asking how one would edit it for raiding and not just for 5man

thnx

Sorry its taken me so long to replay. What i ment by could be edited for raiding was to esentialy remove the following lines from the macro.

'/castsequence [@party1,nodead] Regrowth, Rejuvenation, [@party2,nodead]Regrowth, Rejuvenation, [@party3,nodead] Regrowth, Rejuvenation,[@party4,nodead] Regrowth, Rejuvenation, [@party5,nodead Regrowth, Rejuvenation, [@player] Wild Growth',

Since those lines are litereally for a 5 man dungeon group. Hope that helps :slight_smile:

all im getting is healing touch

KTN you rock all the classes well, kudos

I also am just getting Healing Touch to cast.

Why when i use the 1st macros, it only use healing touch?

What level are you guys/gals that are getting the only healing touch problem?

I am level 110.

Level 100 here, same issue. Just HT.

When you say just healing touch, is it literally jsut HT or is it casting CW on the tank also, etc etc?

Give this a try and see how it does.

Sequences['KTNDRUHEALS'] = {
specID = 105,
author = "KTN",
helpTxt = "2113112",
PreMacro = [[
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/cast [@focus,exists,dead] Rebirth
]],
[[/castsequence [@focus,exists,nodead] Cenarion Ward, Lifebloom]],
[[/castsequence reset=combat [@party1,exists,nodead] Rejuvenation,[@party2,exists,nodead] Rejuvenation,[@party3,exists,nodead] Rejuvenation,[@party4,exists,nodead] Rejuvenation,[@party5,exists,nodead] Rejuvenation]],
[[/cast [@player] Wild Growth]],
[[/cast [@mouseover,exists,help,nodead] Healing Touch]],
[[/cast [@mouseover,exists,help,nodead] Swiftmend]],
[[/cast [mod:alt] Efflorescence]],
PostMacro = [[
/cast [@player,combat] Barkskin
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
]],
}

Along with a seperate ingame macro that says:
/cast [@mouseover,exists,nodead] Regrowth

Just the small Regrowth one works fine. The full macro casts some spells but sticks on cooldowns (once a spell with a CD is cast, it doesn’t move on until the CD is up)

Edit: I was messing it up. When I set a focus, it seems to cast CW, LB and WG on the focus, but it does wait on CDs. When I mouseover it seems to cast HT 3 times for every other spell.

I may have my mouse set too fast (150ms)

I’m taking a little video so you can see what I’m trying to explain. You may be able to see if I’m doing it wrong also.

@sean Tipple, I have mine set to .05 give that a shot and see how it reacts.

Changed the speed, same thing. Macro stops for CD casts on focus target. Only getting HT casts on mouseover with the occasional WG cast.

For reference, this macro works (from the oldest thread in the Resto forum):

Sequences[‘Heals’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
]],
‘/castsequence [@focus] reset=15/combat Rejuvenation,Lifebloom,Rejuvenation,Regrowth,Swiftmend’,
‘/castsequence Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath’,
PostMacro = [[
/cast [@mouseover] Rejuvenation
/cast [combat]Nature’s Swiftness
/cast [@focus]Ironbark
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}