Restoration Shaman mouseover 7.0.3

after certain investigation,the macro is NOT faulty.There is a problem with world of warcraft mouseover comand and healing stream totem:))) i use vuhdo and i macroed with mouseover the healing strean toten without using gnome sequencer.Guess what,same issue:))) way to go blizz:)))

The problem is likely this:

We have an item in our bags named ‘Healing Stream Totem’ which is used to upgrade a follower – adds +1 life to an elemental or something like that. For whatever reason, instead of defaulting to the actual ability, the game goes to the item in our bags-- which opens up the follower pane.

I will try to use the old macro again, and see if it work – if I bank the item.

Seems to work, just bank the item.

Will need to test it more later, but it’s almost 4am =)

Just wanted to bump this so people know these are the best macros.

I have based mine off these (resto shaman main since start of Legion), and they work great. Not sure, if they specifically still work (or how i have modified them to work), and while I am not a mythic raider, I do a lot of pvp and m+ content for the highest possible chest item per week (currently m+10).

I have seen newer one’s but those look like rubbish or by people leveling, so I wanted to make sure people still knew these were the best, even tho they don’t look very active.

Is this macro still working for 7.0.3