Ret all in one 5.4

Hello
I’m using the macro on the first page of the thread, seems to work awsome(thks). My question is i dont like holding shift for the aoe portion of it. Id like to use a second macro on here for aoe. But can i still use the one on the page for single target dps(i assume it shouldnt matter as long as im not holding down shift)? Also with this macro holy prism only fires if im holding down shift, is there a line i can use to get it to fire while not holding down shift?(Maybe i shouldnt take holy prism as ret not sure)
Thks for the help. I freakin love these macros!!

I converted the macro you use on the first page here to only be a single target and i have also made it possible to use Holy Prism as your lvl 90 talent… :slight_smile: ENJOY the changes … Just double check your spacing when you copy and paste :slight_smile:

[quote quote=15422]Hello
I’m using the macro on the first page of the thread, seems to work awsome(thks). My question is i dont like holding shift for the aoe portion of it. Id like to use a second macro on here for aoe. But can i still use the one on the page for single target dps(i assume it shouldnt matter as long as im not holding down shift)? Also with this macro holy prism only fires if im holding down shift, is there a line i can use to get it to fire while not holding down shift?(Maybe i shouldnt take holy prism as ret not sure)
Thks for the help. I freakin love these macros!![/quote]

#showtooltip Avenging Wrath
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Crusader Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Exorcism
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Holy Prism
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Hammer of Wrath
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Templar’s Verdict
/castsequence reset=combat/40 inquisition, judgment, judgment, judgment, judgment, judgment, judgment
/cast hammer of wrath
/cast avenging wrath
/targetenemy [noharm,dead]

would you be able to write a macro for aoe on it’s own please? Many thanks.

#showtooltip Devine Storm /startattack /castsequence [mod] Hammer of Wrath /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,Holy Prism /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,judgment /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,exorcism /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,divine storm /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,hammer of wrath /castsequence reset=0.3 0,hammer of the righteous /castsequence reset=combat/40 Inquisition,Judgment, Judgment, Judgment, Judgment, /cast !Hammer of Wrath

I must be stupid… the only thing i can get this macro to do is cast seal of truth over and over…wth am i doing wrong?

Post the macro you are using i will take a look at it.

What talents/glyphs are needed for this one?