RET PALLY | 7.3 Mainly for mythics and raiding, but can work in any environment

Help me test this bad boy out.

Sequences['RetST'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="FlashGreer",
  SpecID=70,
  Talents = "1,2,1,2,3,3,2",
  Help = [[Talents: 1212332]],
  Default=1,
  PVP=2,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=target  Judgment, Templar's Verdict, Templar's Verdict, Templar's Verdict",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Blade of Justice",
        "/cast [combat] Wake of Ashes",
        "/cast Justicar's Vengeance",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat] Crusade",
        "/cast [combat] Shield of Vengeance",
      },
    },
    [2] = {
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=target  Judgment, Templar's Verdict, Templar's Verdict, Templar's Verdict",
        "/cast Hand of Hindrance",
        "/cast Hammer of Justice",
        "/cast Zeal",
        "/cast Justicar's Vengeance",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat] Shield of Vengeance",
      },
    },
  },
}

Sequences["RetAOE"] = {
  Author="FlashGreer",
  SpecID= 70,
  Help = "Talents: 1212332",
  Talents = "1,2,1,2,3,3,2",
  MacroVersions = {
    {
      KeyPress = {
      },
         "/castsequence  reset=target  Judgment,Divine Storm, Divine Storm, Divine Storm",
         "/cast Crusader Strike",
         "/cast Zeal",
      KeyRelease= {
        "/cast [combat] Avenging Wrath",
      },
    },
  },
}

Hello Flashgreer

Nice Macro only try it on Training Dummy’s, and it works well, I wunder - what would you use in ms with AHK?

Jimmy

I use 100ms

ok ty :slight_smile:

hi, i use :
$q::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“q”, “P”)
break
Send q
sleep 100
}
return
$e::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“e”, “P”)
break
Send e
sleep 100
return
}

my question is, is there a way that i can use WASD, without it breaking my E or Q holding ?

i’m having bit of problem i click the macro and its like searching for skills to then cast them it does not auto attack its just stands there till the skill it up any Ideas Plz

Try putting /startattack into the premacro

ok i try ty

omg ty so much it worked

Not sure why, but your AOE macro when importing is saying there’s an error with the import. The ST one is fine.

there should be an error line. what does it say?

Do you not bother putting Hammer of Justice? this is useful for adds and helps if you are ganked when levelling? or is it not worth the effort? Do you keep it as a keyed spell?

(For World PvE/PvP that is)

Why would one put a spell in a macros that is meant to be fired in specific situations sometimes rare situations? You could put it in as a mod. Read the initial posting. The macros is meant for mythics and raids. A lot of mobs are immune to stuns.

how?

It’ worthwhile looking closely at the scripts so you can learn about how this work, That would help you develop a script that meets your personal playstyle.

/gs then select the file that you want to change. Select EDIT and go to TAB 1…if you use TAB2 for PVP then you’ll need to change that also.

I’ve added: -
/cast Hammer of Justice
/cast [talent:5/2] Eye for an Eye; [talent:5/1] Justicar’s Vengeance

The reason is that when the target is stunned ‘Justicar’s Vengeance’ deals 100% additional damage. I understand Webbjh’s comments but I am modifying the macro to my desired play style, although ‘Blinding Light’ is not macroed and I use that one the Stun has worn off. It’s the way I chose to play. It also means that if I’m ganked when out questing - it can hit and allow me time to change focus.

As I said. It’s personal play style and so beyond reproach.

[quote quote=55462]It’ worthwhile looking closely at the scripts so you can learn about how this work, That would help you develop a script that meets your personal playstyle.
/gs then select the file that you want to change. Select EDIT and go to TAB 1…if you use TAB2 for PVP then you’ll need to change that also.
I’ve added: – /cast Hammer of Justice /cast [talent:5/2] Eye for an Eye; [talent:5/1] Justicar’s Vengeance
The reason is that when the target is stunned ‘Justicar’s Vengeance’ deals 100% additional damage. I understand Webbjh’s comments but I am modifying the macro to my desired play style, although ‘Blinding Light’ is not macroed and I use that one the Stun has worn off. It’s the way I chose to play. It also means that if I’m ganked when out questing – it can hit and allow me time to change focus.
As I said. It’s personal play style and so beyond reproach.
[/quote]

Sorry I meant to say how can I choose a key other than “e” or “q” in the AHK script

I use delete, end, pg down, insert, hole and Pg up due to an arm injury and find I don’t have to overstretch my arm

Hey there!

So, I’m sitting at ilvl 895, without any real set bonuses (only done normal Nighthold).
My DPS around 1 minute in on the training dummy shows around 619k dps, and 30 seconds before crusade is ready to pop again, down around 580k.

Sadly, when Crusade is downn, Ret hits like a foam sword.