Ret Pally DPS 6.0.3 - Gnome Sequencer by Healme

Not sure what you mean.

[quote quote=21525]

<div class=“d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bajawah wrote:</div>Healme, why do you rewrite the sequence if I may ask?

Not sure what you mean. [/quote]

Sorry, used the wrong word.

Why do you re-write the stepfunction? Does yours step in a different way than stock?

StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],

It is rewritten because you have to include it in each individual named sequence. Having it at the top doesn’t effect anything else.

EDIT: For anyone who comes after me. It turns out I was over thinking it and I could just put in

/cast [nomod]Templar's Verdict

And it works without the " " marks.

Cool :smiley:

Hi guys,

I’m playing around with this script to try and get it to work. At first it seems like its working fine but on closer inspection its not firing “templar’s Verdict”. I altered teh original script to include Templars Verdict in place of Final because I’ve not unlocked it yet.

Could someone take a look at this and tell me if I’ve missed something please?

Sequences['Ret'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		step = 1
	else
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nomod,nostance: 1] seal of truth
/cast [mod:alt,nostance: 2] seal of Righteousness
    ]],
    '/cast [mod:shift] Divine Storm',
    '/cast Hammer of Wrath',
    '/cast Crusader Strike',
    '/cast Judgment',
    '/cast Exorcism',
    '/cast Execution Sentence',
    PostMacro = [[
"/cast [nomod]Templar's Verdict"
/cast [mod:alt]Divine Storm
/cast [combat]Avenging Wrath
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/startattck
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    ]],
}

I think I’m right in changing the line

/cast [nomod]Final Verdict

to this line

“/cast [nomod]Templar’s Verdict”
Because otherwise the apostrophe in Templar’s would mess it up right? but it seems like Verdict never fires and I’m stuck at 5 HoPo constantly.

Any advice?

I don’t really know if it makes such a difference, since i’m a newb at programming and the like, but i think you don’t even need the “” in the post macro part of the sequence.

Made some adjustments for my own personal use, wanted to share them with others.

Sequences[‘Ret’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/cast [mod:shift,nostance: 2] seal of Righteousness
/cast [mod:ctrl] Divine Storm
]],
‘/cast Hammer of Wrath’,
‘/cast Crusader Strike’,
‘/cast Judgment’,
‘/cast Exorcism’,
‘/cast Execution Sentence’,
PostMacro = [[
/cast [mod:shift]Divine Storm
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/startattck
]],
}

Put the Proc to force cast Divine storm on control, and added it to the pre macro so it has priority to fire before the spam macro, this make the proc happen instantly instead of waiting for it to cycle through. Also swapped the AoE modifier to shift as that is more comfortable.

If there was a reason to have the proc cast in the spam portion i would love to understand it. I’m still learning gnome sequencer, and your macro was a great basis to get a handle on it.

Can someone please make one of these that makes Divine Storm, NOT have a mod ?

Hi healme

Thank you for your work with the Macros :smiley:

The Macro works well, But, When the Divine Storm Procs and i press Shift, nothing happends. Do you know what the problem is ?

I’ve been trying the sequence posted originally on and off for a few hours now and I can’t seem to get it to go any higher then 10k-11k on a dummy. I removed avenging wrath simply because I prefer to have control over my DPS cool downs other then that I haven’t made any changes. My gear ilvl is 664 and I can pull 16k face rolling the KB, am I doing some thing wrong with this sequence? I would find it hard to believe that it would be so dependent on Avenging wrath that it couldn’t break 12k without it with 664 gear.

yes my talents are matched to the macro.

Not sure what is going on, but here it is. I can’t get your macro or another one for my ret pally to do anything at all. My Prot macros do something when I’m a Ret pally so gnome sequencer is working. Any bright ideas?

Anyone got the final version of this macro, as there are so many changes?

Shift and Crtl do not work as modifiers for me…I assume that it has something to do with my keybinds but im not sure…alt works just fine, any ideas on how to fix this?

Hello,

i’m using curently curently the bellow macro:

Well not a Pro player mostly playing for fun but still i would like to have a decent DPS when i join a raiding group, at this moment my item level is 666 and as average dps in BRF Normal mode i have around 20K --22K max.
I feel that maybe can be more, please advice what i can do more ? Bellow also a link to armory

Thanks

Sequences[‘Ret’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
]],
‘/cast [mod:shift] Divine Storm’,
‘/cast Hammer of Wrath’,
‘/cast Crusader Strike’,
‘/cast Judgment’,
‘/cast Exorcism’,
‘/cast Execution Sentence’,
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/startattck
]],
}

Andrei
Thanks for sharing. My pally is 642 item level, and I could barely get 8k out of the macro. The shit/alt modifiers werent working for me either. Not sure if it’s something in the code, or me. I’m using a pretty vanilla keyboard and mouse - though I’m not new to GS macros.

Sequences['Ret'] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
]],
'/cast [mod:shift] Divine Storm',
'/cast Hammer of Wrath',
'/cast Crusader Strike',
'/cast Judgment',
'/cast Exorcism',
'/cast Execution Sentence',
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/startattck
]],
}

I modified this to copy and paste better - i think :slight_smile:

@Rexron To make the Shift and Control modifier work all you have to do is go to your keybindings and disable all the keybindings that used those keys…the game comes with a few default keybindings that will prevent you to use shift and ctrl as mods.
Sorry, i cant reply directly to you because the website is being retarded…hopefully you will get this

Any way to make Sacred Shield work with this? is by far the best spell we have from talents in 6.2 in that tier

Hey Folks,

I am wondering if there is an updated Ret macro that fires off Final Verdict. I don't know about anyone else, but Final Verdict is not firing off in the Post Macro anymore, and being I do not play ret a whole lot, as my main is a holy pally, the 1 button macro is a life saver, BUT sometimes I have to play ret on my raid team, so was wondering, can someone PLEASE put up an updated Ret Macro and tell me what kind of DPS you are getting out of it. My ret set is like, ilvl 680ish, and wonder what I should actually be pulling with the macro. 

Much Appreciated!!!

Izzie