Elfyau's 8.3 Ret Pally Macro **Updated 24-May-20**

@SKAEGGARN thnx m8 :slight_smile: what kind of numbers are you getting with it?

hi Elfy im new on this how do i change the ms ? cuse i only get like 12k dps and 19 on burst and when i play by my self im on like 14k and 25k on burst but i often fuck up the rotation

@Dannyboy changing the MS is done either by the program you are using to run the key press (Auto Hot Key) or through your mouse software. Are you just clicking/tapping the key-bind for the macro?

im just trying to understand Auto Hot Key . so dont know much yet

but have no clue to be honest how it works hehe werry new at this

look up how to create and run auto hot key script then watch this video: Alternative To Button Mashing - YouTube

I can’t help anymore than this sorry as I do not use AHK myself

it’s okey many thx m8^^

it works now ^^ many many thx to u for sending that video ^^

have a question about a spel in the lazy macro that is not sending it is wake of ashes it is not sending at all for me

it is a talent have you chosen it?

ya

haha nvm i whas looking on the wrong lazy macro^^

lmao yeah been there :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Elfy Awesome macro man thank you always wanted to give pally a try

@Diesel2 yvw let me know how it goes :slight_smile:

@Elfy for PvP its awesome for mythic plus im not sure yet I really dont have the correct stats or IO for the mythic plus

@diesel2 Good to hear that it’s great at PVP as I don’t PVP myself I use it in Mythic plus. So still all good news :smiley:

Seems to autoattack for me at certain times for like 5 or 6 seconds

RET_AOE/ST,10,Shield of Vengeance,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
RET_AOE/ST,9,Templar’s Verdict,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
RET_AOE/ST,10,Shield of Vengeance,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
RET_AOE/ST,11,Blade of Justice,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
RET_AOE/ST,9,Templar’s Verdict,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
RET_AOE/ST,11,Blade of Justice,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
RET_AOE/ST,12,Avenging Wrath,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
RET_AOE/ST,12,Avenging Wrath,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
RET_AOE/ST,13,Templar’s Verdict,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
RET_AOE/ST,14,Templar’s Verdict,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else

Hey Elfy, fitst of all i rly enjoy your Macro, i have a lot of fun with it. PvE and PvP too.
I like too play with Hammer of Wrath, where should i place it in your Macro? Or can u make a Version with Hammer of Wrath inside?

@Spoony Thanks for pointing that out I thought it was just my computer lol I have edited the code with a fix, but to save time and importing the only thing i changed was the Step Function. (Change it from Priority List to Sequential) Please let me know how it goes!!! cheers

@Christian Schröder easy to add in m8 just put /cast [nochanneling] Hammer of Wrath at the very bottem of Pre and Post macro section :slight_smile: Let me know how you go :slight_smile: Cheers

Hi, totally new to the forum but been using GSE awhile
 this macro works great but pulls the next mob if I run it on auto. Is there a way to only attack targeted mobs or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!