Roars_Prot

Amazing Macro!
i do 14+ Mythic´s with it!
Reaping 60k+ DPS
Thx!

Edited to delete question. Awesome Macros.

Which version of these macros have people had the most success with?

actually tried this one on a 18+ today and with a few modifications it actually works pretty sweet, i removed avatar from the sequence which works pretty sweet
no complains here

so as a fresh 120 newb tank which version do you recommend using?

Kinda new to macros, love this one and it works super well. Just having an issue figuring out how to get it to run at 20ms. Any help would be super appreciated.

This is usually done through keyboard or mouse software, like Synapse or an AHK script

1 Like

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.

There are 4 macros here, what ones are we suppose to use and what’s outdated?

I don’t know either which one to use on this thread. [Edit: Seems it’s the last one added, the split st and aoe version.)

But standard normally is that the 1st post (with the first posted sequence) is the newest one and thus the one one should use.
But I know a lot of people don’t do or know that, so they just keep posting somewehere in their own post. :\

any updates for 8.2 ?

I use this in Mythics/Dungeons with iLvL 420+. Just be aware of the tabs. Works great.

have some aoe problems with this macro :cry:

Make sure you are using Tab 1 for one key AE. Tab 2 requires you to use Alt/Cntrl/Shift for AE or have those talentso n the hotbar (prefered for me).

Is this still current

Give this updated version a go guys and tell me what yall think.

d0ZreaGEsL6LKk5TsOTrQGzIqCzuZwQoSIBIi9lK6BKk6ViKANQ0Eb7MW(P8tjqdJiv9BsUhPkgQezWunCjPdQe50k1XusNJivwiPyPiyXQOwUuEiI4PIwgIADkrnrvOPkPMmrnDHhd5QeP0ZisUUQSrsvzRsqBMuvTDjQNd1SiIptk9DjGrsKIBJKrRQMgPkDseQ7QeUgcjNxsmosf64QGxRImSc1WDfscfCjcjrxIqbRHlzOgY6PZIad56kzPiVUcP0W9Qqs4jmFcZjl9MtAc5rw)ZRhWDfYLEXx1GuAfNeQcimFPx8vniZQmI4JWvNsbjPdQPkKB4TsGHA4Uc1WDfsA0GdmF4XceBU5ngZHEqkQZtyU55FZDzZ10vOtsmNyTcvJnV0SfWLmK0ObhMFKPuTPV19wO188REbCLcsA0GdZZ)M7YMN9HcU6fsA0GdZR)pHm3mNK(ufUefK0Obhy(WJfi288V5US5zFOKyobUml0Ysmp)BUlBE2hk4QdqsJgCG5dpwGyZjWLzHwwI55FZDzZZ(qbxDcjnAWbMp8ybInVisrDEIfMFKPuTPV19wO188REHeZR)pHm3mNK(uvI51)NqMBMtsFQcxDesA0GdmF4XceBEHBuOAvmNWd)LyEHBuOAvmNWd)HR0bjnAWbMp8ybIn)ixEWXeSeZpYLhCmbdjruQQeztTdixHSKchKoOMcQH7kK0ObhMN)n3Lnp7dfCjdjnAWH51)NqMBMtsFQcbKA4EaAGKef15janqQlUcbUZdMHA4UcjnAWH5frkQZtSWCnDLs2C99AvGlziPrdomVWnkuTkMt4H)qaPU4kLAmgd1WDfs6yAA5GfmvfZlku)PrTOOmpYlGlziPrdomViLsEzu06lmNaxMfAz4kfK0ObhMxKsjVm(V1FSW8LkpX0GREHKgn4W8Iuk5LNESW88RqNkWuMHaY62wCIJvqdKzWv13tGITsazP2w12rfil1yshutb1WDfsA0GdZZ)M7YMN9HcUKHKgn4aZhESaXMBEJXCOhKI68eMBE(3Cx2CnDf6KeZjwRq1yZlnBHeZjwRq1yZlnBbCLcsA0GdZlIuuNNyH5ezWH5zmcziGSUTfN4GmObciGK0r8MoXIGBLzrSvcqdeqaaUsage Information
Run at 20 MS

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.15.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro:

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence:

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

Post Macro:

2 Likes

I’ll use it tonight in some 10’s. World Questing it seems pretty bad ass. I’m not seeing Victory Rush fire off - or does that break it? I’m using it manually.

Works pretty solid in pvp as well

its ment to use on a 20MS auto fire Warcannibal. Setup a autofire key and you will see victory rush firing pretty much on proc broskie.

1 Like

Ah yea - I had AHK set to 70. Dropped it to 20 and its like buttah now. Thanksfor all your work! Have a twitch channel?