Robert Icebear Prepatch BM (M+ & Raid) (ST & AOE Separated) Highly Optimized DPS (Update 8)

idk why its not working but seriously im thinking of removing that modifier and change it for another skill, the thing is this days im testing on raid an m+ the macros to find and improbe the little details i can find on it.

Ty for the awersome feedback n.n <3

Remember guys that making a quality macro on GSE its a “trial and error” process and usually a long one, so i depend on the feedback you can give me to fix all the little things little by little.

and ty for the feedback <3

1 Like

These macros aren’t casting Flayed Shot for me. I’m back to the game after not playing for 7 years, but I’m pretty sure Flayed Shot is a Venthyr covenant skill, isn’t it?

noticed, ill try to fix it on some mins, ill test and i update the macro again bro n.n

Awesome, thanks for the fast response. Working really well for me. I don’t have good gear and I’m in the top 10 and sometimes top 10 in everything I’ve run.

Robert I made a macro earlier today that used some of your ideas and some of mine to get Kill Shot and Bestial Wrath to fire off quicker. Take a look at it and see what you think…

Ill see it in some mins bro n.n

Update 6 Ready and sorry for the errors of the Update 5 KEKW u.uU

1 Like

Anyone having an issue where their shift and ctrl keys no longer select those hotkeys but instead select the key without ctrl, shift, or alt? For instance at the beginning of an arena match, ALT+t will work, but once the match starts if I press ALT+T, T gets pressed instead. Is this a GSE bug or does it have to do with the update itself?

sorry bro but any of my macros has an Alt+t combo key

wheun you pres alt alone when the macro is running you will make work the modification, but if you press ald and t at the same time when macro is working will not work because the macro will recognize that you are pressing alt+t and not alt alone bro.

thats yout use problem not the macro n.n

No problem, I think I can remap the keys to not use a modifier and yeah I thought the modifier might be the problem. Is Flayed Shot working in updated 6?

This is mine result

Below is your.

Kill Command Should be Prioritize as top damage, and your up-times for Thrill of the Hunt and Barbed Shot should be above 90%

Best
Gaupanda

1 Like

But we don’t see any macros from you posted here - at least I haven’t. Post your macro and let us compare…

@clip121

I’ll post mine on Nov 28th. Everything in pre-patch is still in subject to change. But you are Welcome to join my Discord. I post testing macro of different variety base on racial skill and different convenant in class lodge.

Best
Gaupanda

1 Like

Is there a way to add mend pet or rez pet? I’m not sure how to add abilities to already existing macros to do so.

i like teste you marcos who find you discord?

the reason why your damage is diferent is simple, i use more cobra shot because my macros are based on the old shadowlands cobra shot spam macro, now that i have seen some sneeky changes from mastery and the fact that cobra shot is not the base of the build anymore i need to remake it, even with that in mind the difference between our macros is not too much.

Im working on a new iteration of the macro fully reworked on the changes ive find with my guys on the Hunters community discord, so soon i will be posting a big big update n.n

3 Likes

i added it as a modifier, if you keep pressed control key when macro is on you will cast mend pet

1 Like

Nvm, thank you for your awesome work.

Decided to put the AOE macro on a different keybind thou haha, so no big problemo.

Robert,

Yup, Cobra Shot is just a filler now. Kill Command and Barbed Shot on the other hands are 2 top priorities spell.

Best Regards,
Gaupanda