ScaryLarryGames [GSE3] DK Frost 2 Macros **Updated 07/27/2021**

I’m removing my Macros because I am quitting Blizzard due to the newest information sent to Timothy Luke about how they are now considering Spam Clicking 400ms for 3 to 4 mins super Human. I would have to spend hundreds of more hours reworking my macros to make them viable if that is even possible at 400ms and 400Cvar

I also no longer wish to let Lutechi benefit 100% from my hundreds of hours of work. – If you’re a Creator please think about this – Lutechi is straight benefiting from your hard work.

• For those of you who actually support the creators I thank you from the bottom of my heart
  • For those of you who do nothing but Mooch and Complain (the 99.9%) – well eat a fat dog turd.

I have requested this thread be deleted.

2 Likes

Working perfect for me thank you

1 Like

sorry for the newb question as i am learning but when you say alt= Frostwyrm;s Fury and Ctrl= Chains of ice, Death grip what exactly does that mean?

@kacabal Those are the Mod (modification keys) I used in the macro.

If you are Manually Spamming hold down the button you have the macro on (IE: #1 Key) and press a MOD Key to fire off that ability associated with it. If there are two abilities on the same mod key then that usually means that they will fire off in that order. So you will have to press the mod key two times. (IE: Ctrl= Chains of ice, Death grip will fire Chains THEN Death Grip)

If you are Auto Spamming with a Mouse or the like, then just hold down the MOD key (while the Spam Key is running) and the ability(s) will fire off that ability associated with it.

thank for the great explanation. DO i have to prgram the mod/shift and other keys or if i hold down the button and hit said mod/shift it will auto fire the ability?

@kacabal The MOD Keys are built into the macro BUT YOU have to hit/hold down the MOD Keys as described above to fire off the ability.

Good morning. I’m using AHK and the script which I picked up from here just has me hold the key down for it to spam. So, I’ve tried pressing a mod key while still holding down the spam key. But, the mod ability doesn’t seem to work. I’m curious if anyone else has this problem or has some insight?

@Coldshatter sounds like an issue with your AHK script, which I know little to nothing about. Might want to post this where you picked up the script and see if someone that is proficient at AHK scripts can help you.

Thank you - appreciate your response and am using the macro right now - just not the mod until I can figure out the script :slight_smile:

Thanks again!

@Coldshatter if the Macro key you are using Say for instance The D key has a Shift keybind on it somewhere else the modifier in the script will not work.
Another example Shift V is keybound to a Nameplate function So if V happened to be where you had your ST Macro any Shift Mods in that macro would not work.
Hope that makes sense.

@quttzik-smith Yes I understand completely there are plenty of SHIFT+KEY shortcuts etc in the game

Normally its not an issue

Thank you

@NoOneCares Sorry that was supposed to be tagged to Coldshatter who was having an issue using the Mods. Dont know why the tag didnt work.

1 Like

Thanks for that response. Yeah, I figured out that it was because my alt and shift keys were bound; so once I removed the keybind assigned to them, I didn’t have an issue. :slight_smile:

UPDATE: Updated for ShadowLands - NOT MEANT for all Specs please read notes.

Please DELETE OLD MACROS and REIMPORT NEW ONES

Enjoiy!

hello scary I wanted to know I have seen your macro videos, but how do you use them autoclik set to 100ms or do you manually press the button?

hello scary I wanted to know I have seen your macro videos, but how do you use them autoclik set to 100ms or do you manually press the button?

@drupollo_2540

nice try gamers (ignored) - “hello scary I wanted to know I have seen your macro videos, but how do you use them autoclik set to 100ms or do you manually press the button?”

yes because he did not let me log in and I wrote with another accaunt can I please answer the question so that we can all understand

your macros have always been excellent even if really complex to use especially the one for hunter mm, I remember when I used your first macro for hunter bm at the end of bfa stupernda I did absurd dps always top tier I was, and then to return to the subject I I use mouse corsair and set it manually by pressing at 100ms but I press the relative keys without modifiers, I put the macros in the bar separately sing-aoe-and cd and I press was to know if something is correct or wrong thanks

Update: Small Update to SLG-DKFRT-SGL

Macro Set now works with

• [talent:4/3] Frostscythe and [talent:6/3] Glacial Advance

Please Delete your SLG-DKFRT-SGL Macro and Re-Import the new SLG-DKFRT-SGL

Enjoy!