ScaryLarryGames Hunter Beast Mastery Macro Updated 5/2/2024

larry what are the talents for this build?

@ScaryLarryGames ifi miss it i apologise but i cant find it

It will work with any of the meta builds - See the first post under the macro post!

Bloodshed | Dire Beast | Wailing Arrow | Sentinel Owl

Any combo of those - utilities really have no effect on the macro outside of swapping Scatter Shot / Binding Shot

Enjoy!
ScaryLarry

tyvm i appreicate it

1 Like

Scary! :slight_smile: I’m so happy to see you again, I was so sad when I wasn’t able to learn from your macros anymore, I missed your BM work very much.

1 Like

Hey ^^,
Looked over the macro a bit and noticed this:
/cast [pet,combat,nogroup] Growl

Tanks do not love it much in Raid or M+ when a pet keep taunting xD
Gonna give it a try and see otherwise :slight_smile:
My GSE is acting up and freezing at times, but that is on overall macros, not just a spesific one so nothing to do with you :stuck_out_tongue:

/cast [pet,combat,nogroup] Growl

This just makes sure you pet WILL NOT Taunt if grouped [nogroup]. If you want to control it manually just remove that line and hit save 8)

Enjoy!
ScaryLarryGames

my bad I did not read the “nogroup” as I was in a haze running on only coffein, nicotine and 2 hours of sleep >_< Dyslexia+ version xD

1 Like

SLG glad to see you back. I usually make my own macros but you are truly amazing. With your macro I am able to squeeze out 5 to 7k extra dps vs my own macro. I don’t know how you do it, but it is sure good to see you back! Thank you for the work you put into the macro.

1 Like

I wanted to try this macro but when i import and use it it does nothing.

Its just clicking on the icon (which is a question mark instead of an ingame icon like the other macros) without casting spells. I use it at 100 ms.

1 Like

Step One: Read the Notes

• USE GSE OPTION Require Target to Use > To Start Combat Manually Clicking on Or TAB to a Target > Tap MOD:SHIFT [IF Spamming].

Step Two: Change the Icon on the IN-GAME Macro book ( /m ) to make a permanent Macro icon

Enjoy!
ScaryLarryGames

1 Like

I had noticed with the solo/raid build listed there is no multi-shot in it. Seems to be the same as the single target. Was pretty sure the multi was needed for cleave with aoe?

• The Solo/Raid AOE Build has Multi-Shot.
  • The SINGLE Target Raid Build does NOT because its the highest BM Single Target build atm.

Enjoy!
ScaryLarryGames

Thanks for this ! Best macro i ve ever seen :wink: I hope you start other classes !

1 Like

UPDATE: 6/21/2023

• Moved Position of Kill Shot below Death Chakram - Hopefully this fixes it not firing off as intended.

Enjoy!
ScaryLarryGames

Wanted to try this but for some reason (even after a few tweaks) I can’t seem to fire off this macro (both ST and AOE). All my other macros work fine so not sure what it might be. Thanks for sharing though!

you might need to be in agro or fight to use them, some macros are made like that, why? i dont know

This is because almost every skill has the skill only fire in combat, works great if you manually remove those but if you do don’t bug the author if it doesn’t work. Thanks for the lovely macro ScarryLarry!

Thanks for the tip(s). I went ahead and edited the macro a bit and I was able to finally get it to work. Been working pretty decent so far!

If you don’t have it like this with the new targeting and your spamming it will pulling everything under the sun that you don’t want to pull.

• If out of combat and you are spamming > select a target and tap SHIFT to start combat.
  • If in combat and you are spamming > select your next target and it will just continue firing.

Enjoy!
ScaryLarryGames