Muting ERROR SOUNDS/TEXT/FIZZLE(GCD) in game properly.
First Off there are 3 types of Errors Spams you get in game:
Error NPC Speech | Error TEXT | Error “FIZZLE SOUNDS (GCD)”
- Error NPC Speech (NPC Voice Error Dialogs) can be simply turn off in game through the stock interface. System > Sound > Dialog > UNCHECK Error Speech
NOTE: If you are using the GSE Option Prevent Error Sounds Hitting MOD Keys SHIFT or CTRL will turn off your sound.
- Error TEXT (Red Error Text) can be turned off by Using the GSE Option Prevent UI Errors and Clear Errors seems to be preventing this from spamming.
- Error "FIZZLE SOUNDS (GCD) to Remove these follow the below steps:
- Download an addon called MuteSoundFile
- Log in to the game, and type /MSF
- Simply add these to the first typing field as the interface opens [ Sound ID (number) ]
- 567407 ( Removes Ui Button Click Noise )
- 569772 ( Removes Holy Fizzle )
- 569773 ( Removes Fire Fizzle )
- 569774 ( Removes Nature Fizzle )
- 569775 ( Removes Frost Fizzle )
- 569776 ( Removes Shadow Fizzle )
- 613892 ( Removes Jade Fizzle )
To see other sounds that maybe/have been added under the “Fizzle” are follow the below link:
Stop by anytime and say . Drop me a Follow and/or Subscribe if you like the stream and want to support a fellow GSE Macro Creator/User/Gamer! Monday-Friday : 7pm to 11pm EST 8)