Semi Auto Havoc Gameplay

Hi all, First time poster here. I’ve been following the work done on these forums for quite awhile now, outstanding stuff. Figured I would contribute the macro and system that works well for me.

Im a ilvl 865 Havoc specced Demon hunter, so not very far out of the realm of your everyday casual player.
I’m primarily a pvp player, but I often do dungeons and raids and mythics for gear purposes and just an overall change of pace.

(If anyone can box this I would appreciate it)

Sequences[‘Havoc’] = {
– This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
Author=“Failtrail@Azuremyst”,
SpecID=577,
Talents = “2213311”,
Default=1,
Icon=‘ability_demonhunter_specdps’,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
KeyPress={
“/cast [nochanneling] Blur”,
},
PreMacro={
},
“/cast [nochanneling] Felblade”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Blade Dance”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Throw Glaive”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Mana Break”,
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
},
},
},
}

This is an edit from Kevin’s “No VRT” macro. I use Razer synapse and my delay is set to 0.255. I often change my talents due to the situation. But my baseline pve spec is 2,2,2,3,2,1,1. My baseline pvp spec is 2,2,3,3,3,1,2.
I took out a couple of skills that I wanted to have more control of.
Eye beam is on its own seperate key due to it being semi controversial for single damage rotation.
I also use throw glaive on its own keybind as well. I often spec into bloodlet talent to slow down enemy comp or to pop stealthed players with spectral sight. Even though the skill is set in the macro, I still find myself never waiting for a charge to use it.
Meta is on a regular keybind, no macro set in place for that as the stun from the leap is beneficial to me, and I prefer to keep my mouse highlighted over the enemy target frames for my mouseover stuns or imprisons. Blur is still set in the macro, I get opened up on fairly often so the survivability it gives me plus the increase in speed helps me tremendously.

The only other macros I use are mouseover consume magic and mouseover imprison and a burst macro that pops nemesis, chaos blades, and fel barrage.

I cant really comment on damage, since everyones gear and stats are different. However in 2s and 3s situations I am normally top damage. In battlefield situations I’m normally in the top 3.(but that is also due to positioning and enemy players, blah blah) Dungeons, I’m normally the top dmg. Though on occasion I’ll get beat by high ilvl warriors, mages, or boomys or higher ilvl’d demon hunters. Raid environment, I’m normally in the top 7. My training dummy damage isnt all that impressive, but seems to work well in live gameplay situations, my guess is RNG hates me -shrugs-

This isnt a end all, be all DH macro. This is just what works for me and my situation.
I hope its able to help someone as this forum has helped me.