Shadow Priest 6.0.2 (Working)...

Using TYLER’s idea for a “swap bar macro”, I came up with this useful SINGLE TARGET 4-stage swap bar macro…

KEY TALENTS: INSANITY & POWER INFUSION

DPS1:

/cast [noform] Shadowform
/castsequence [nomod, nochanneling] reset=target Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch, Mind Flay, Mind Flay; [mod:ctrl, combat, nochanneling] Devouring Plague, Mind Flay, Mind Flay
/cast [nomod, combat] !Power Infusion
/cast [nomod, combat] Vampiric Embrace
/cast [nomod, combat] Fear Ward
/use [nomod, combat] 13
/use [nomod, combat] 14
/swapactionbar 1 2

DPS2

/castsequence [nomod, combat] Shadow Word: Death
/swapactionbar 2 3

DPS3

/castsequence [nomod, combat] Mind Blast
/swapactionbar 3 4

DPS4

/castsequence [nomod, combat] Shadowfiend
/swapactionbar 4 1

NOTES:

1. PRESS AND HOLD the CTRL KEY MODIFIER for the duration of DEVOURING PLAGUE + TWO Mind Flay (Insanity) when you get THREE ORBS.

** If your MOD KEYS don’t work, there is a good chance the modifier you are trying to use is already bound to another command. Check your Blizzard Key Bindings and fix.

Also, here is a 3-stage SELF HEAL swap bar macro:

HEAL1:

/target player
/castsequence [nochanneling] Power Word: Shield, Prayer of Mending
/cast [combat] !Fade
/cast [combat] Gift of the Naaru
/swapactionbar 1 2

HEAL2:

/target player
/castsequence [nochanneling] Flash Heal
/cast [combat] !Dispersion
/swapactionbar 2 3

HEAL3:

/castsequence [@targettarget, exists, harm, combat] Shadowfiend
/swapactionbar 3 1

NOTES:

• this set of macros has helped me get-out-of-a-jam several times already

Cheers! :slight_smile:

Can someone please explain me how it works Swapactionbar

It’s a way of moving thru your action bars without having to physically move thru your action bars. When coupled with Blizzard Key Bindings it can be extremely powerful.

• Turn ON Action Bar Paging in Blizzard Options
  • Picture several action bars (numbered 1 - 6), each of which have several EMPTY button slots (numbered 1 - 10).
  • Place a spell in Action Bar 1 / Button Slot 1
  • type /swapactionbar 1 2 --> Where’d the button go?

Essentially, you have ‘paged’ from ActionBar1 to ActionBar2.

Does that help a bit?

Removing the [nomod] attribute in the above listed macros will further increase the DPS output of this macro set; causing Mind Blast and Shadow Word: Death to cast 35% more often.

Cheers! :wink:

Cheers for doing this mate, As I said in my guide I’m pretty much 100% PvP so I don’t really know anything about PvE, i’ll point more people your way for PvE, thanks (Y)

Thank Sethadon, I think I get it

Sethadon, I use Elvui interface and I think that does not work for me, I’ve turned off and if that makes sharing bar
There is a setup for Elvui?
greetings

[quote quote=17543]Sethadon, I use Elvui interface and I think that does not work for me, I’ve turned off and if that makes sharing bar
There is a setup for Elvui?
greetings[/quote]

I use LUI V3 w/ Bartender4 and I know I had to setup Key Bindings thru BT4 to override the Blizzard Key Bindings. Perhaps, you will need to do the same with ElvUI, I don’t know.

Sorry. :frowning: