Share your lazy or regular macros with others!

my rogue lazy~ish macro

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=/combat/target Mutilate, Slice and Dice, Mutilate, Rupture, Mutilate, Envenom, Mutilate, Envenom, Mutilate, Envenom, Mutilate, Envenom, Mutilate, Envenom, Mutilate, Envenom, Mutilate, Envenom, Mutilate

if it gets combo point stuck …shiv once

my lazy pet caller….

#showtooltip Frosty
/run CallCompanion(“CRITTER”, random(GetNumCompanions(“CRITTER”)))

not combat oriented but calls a pet randomly so I don’t have to open the books and make a choice

lazy grey seller…

/script for bag = 0,4,1 do for slot = 1, GetContainerNumSlots(bag), 1 do local name = GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot); if name and string.find(name,”ff9d9d9d”) then DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(“Selling “…name); UseContainerItem(bag,slot) end; end; end

yes there are addons that sell all the greys in your bag…but this macro has worked since 1.5
warning …only hit this when standing at a vender with his wares open or it will attempt to replace your equipped items with that random grey you found

lazy hunter feeder…or rather a pet feeder

#show Clefthoof Ribs
/cast [pet, nocombat] Feed Pet
/use [pet:Cat/Ravager/Raptor/Owl/Wolf, nocombat] Clefthoof Ribs; [pet:Bear/Boar/Wind Serpent, nocombat] Conjured Cinnamon Roll

change the foods to ones your finding at your lvl

Lazy druid self heal

/cancelform
/castsequence [target=player] reset=8 Lifebloom, Rejuvenation, Lifebloom

spamable from forms …….just don’t do this will flying and in combat

lazy kitty

show Prowl

/cancelform [nostance:3]
/dismount
/cast [nostance] Cat Form; [nostealth] Prowl

drops your mount shifts you to kitty and stealth’s you all in one handy dandy button

lazy kitty dps

/castsequence [nostealth, nomodifier] reset=4/target/combat Mangle(Cat Form), Rake, Mangle(Cat Form), Savage Roar, Mangle(Cat Form), Mangle(Cat Form), Mangle(Cat Form), Rip
/cast [modifier] Ferocious Bite; [stealth] Pounce

May not be the top dps for kitty anymore but its what i’ve used for wandering around biting things and skinning them.

lazy rune wepon

#showtooltip
/cast Dancing Rune Weapon
/use 10

for when you want to smack that mob in the back of the head

Lazy howling blast

#showtooltip Howling Blast
/use 10
/use 13
/use 14
/cast Howling Blast

…I like big booms, I can not lie

That’s all I have dps wise that you don’t have a possibly better solution to.
Ive not done dps tests with my lazy macros since the end of wrath when I was a blood dk(and top raid dpser even though I was secretly using lazy macros) I’ve had to undergo a switch to elemental shaman during cata because my computer broke and I’m on a laptop that cant handle me being close to the boss……I lag to 4 frames a second….so I stand waaaaay back

Ive been lazy since lazy rogue(the addon) and silly kitty (lazy rogue like macro for druids….I got it for the smart buffing and it opened my eyes)
been macro crazy ever since they were broken by blizzard.

next week I’ll be getting a nostromo and I’ll check back in once I’m able to make nostromo macros using in game macros mixed in interesting fashions
(like this one for wrath macro for wars)
-Rotation Macro:

/Startattack
/castsequence reset=target Whirlwind, Bloodthirst, Bloodthirst
/cast Heroic Strike

-Slam Macro:

#showtooltip slam
/Stopcasting
/Cast Slam
/Stopcasting

-Nostromo n52 Macro:

X Press
X Release
9 Press
9 Release
9 Press
9 Release
9 Press
9 Release
E Press
E Release

(With 50 ms Delay between each press and release)
(Change “X” “9″ and “E” to your keybinds of “Deathwish” “Rotation Macro” and “Slam Macro” accordingly.)
taken from - YouTube

Working hard to be lazy
Blackadder
P.S Stay lazy friends