Simple Macro . Tanking 20+ with it 3k IO druid Mewd-Stormrage

All Cds are on hotkeys along with Raze and Maul

daK8caqEO0(vPzrQk)IuzykYXezzi8ms00iW1iuTnf4BqunofQZPGgieKdcSqK0djOMiHYfHuTriPpcPCsszLqXlHGAMKQCtsWof1prcdfI0sjepf1uf6QqG2kb5wraNLe6TkK7kLSxQbRIddAXsPESGjtiDzvTziHpROgnu50s1QHe9AikZgPUns0Uv63enCs64qilxkEoIMUKRdvTDiuFfI4HLQQDYrNtMvKc00CMWrZkadnsshDo5OzHGnDyB6N0rxMbHQlxshDo5OZjhDozwxaswKpIW)B4VNrR8Ec4G7(09DU19qqmorOV7HGySacZrSQVzqO6Y1LZeo6CYSUaKSUNrR8Ec4G7(09DU19KMgmwjH5iw13miuD56YzLo6CYSUaKSiFeH)3WFpJw59eWb39P77CR7rPYHjKBoIv9ndcvxUUCwGJoNmRlajR7z0kVNao4UpDFNBDpPHetJtMJyvFZGq1LRlNf3rNtM1fGK19mAL3tahC3NUVZTUhIKsKpqG5iw13miuD56YSiV6dlNjmhXQ(M1tkvnZ1RIk(nuD5AgPnDztVW6YLzTTn(oDjeSPdBt)KoAwyjLTHLP6YLlZ6bjleuvuy9IAMyIqWKG0WPXPHIlWmsEiYa4BGKo6YScFbfdwqhnhH0)wKMPoJgaPOedQsC4qcnQHmkhIEcGyDIMPcaaaaaaaaaaWGbJiSEyOrgqe0znuryGggnnQmZAyyQqmuaaaaamRnl1aMb4lCYgZkkN1pcGqGMhEpItygngDH(gYUCDwzAWaZkax8qATT(ge)B1LRPAodP8nRifOPzg9ffYMWlSKsvybB3P7fwt1mR(bnXConjWCKcHDonnrmnWSypkG4PlNtUC5Yg

YOGI

Talents: BgGAPjJFohhWlFcNj9E1Av/dNBAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJRSLJlkARESIFKAIJIIBSSSIJSBaJOAAAAAAgIgoIA

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.66.

1 Like

Do you prefer more offensive over defensive builds? I’m really big on being defensive and not worrying about DPS so much. Can pretty much go without any healing through 17’s and 18’s.

Hello can you send a Picture from your Talents?

The Talents link ist not actuell.

Screenshot 2023-07-29 175328

I play in german but my english is not perfekt

Usually you can put the talents into wowhead calculator and get an updated talent code but when I put this code in there I get -TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘points’).

ye update would b great ty :smiley:

This bear pulls overall 80-90k Dps over a 20

I guess you prefer offensive. I prefer as many passive talents and mostly defensive and healing. So I think Viktri’s works a little better for me.

any chance post talents plz

nukester in a sense your right but also remember that every single one of druids offensive abilitys that you should be basically spamming at all times gives you beyond stupid healing through ursocs and thats passive like that alone will beat any healer in overall heals throughout the dung honestly

2 Likes

Hi murph,

That’s a good point. Thanks for chiming in.

I’d add in the beginning to go into bear form, loot of times I’m dashing in as cat and then have to manually bear it. Not a big deal but it is QOL

/cast [noform:1] Bear Form

add another box at the start and put that in… that’s what I did, ezpz

@Gearbox1978 hey man, I know this is kind of old, but can you link me to your updated talent tree?
I just came back to wow after a very long haitus and am using this with great success, but I feel my dps is lacking due to talents… hook me up? :slight_smile:

Any update on these talents?

Still Valid

BgGAORarfDaLt4uMx8TYOtl8GAAAAAAAAAAAAAQiIJSLUSSwBSKSIJFKAIJBIBSSSikIFoRCAAAAAQEg0ECA

Talents change from Typhoon > Wild growth depending on the affix