SoD Murder Kitty (raid ready) v. 1.8 (Updated 4/11/24)

You’re not in cat form, so those skills don’t exist on the character. 407993 is Mangle, and 988 is Savage Roar.

thats the thing i was in cat mode when i imported and started attacking the training dummies when i noticed it was only doing shred.

There are training dummies in Classic?

I also encountered the same problem with error codes 407993 and 407988, and the loop seems to not be applicable to level 80 ICC, which cannot maintain full fragmentation throughout the process

This macro is for Season of Discovery.

Yes, though your macro here is for classic Wrath oif the lich kind aye? and not for standard classic ( as were in the WoTLK section, i had to do a little modifications to get it to work correctly.

But yes Stormwind has some Dummies, and as well as Iron forge, i believe Orgrimar and the undead city has some too, but i certainly know stormwind has them as ive been testing the macro out there, seeing what MS i should run it with ( using Razer Tartarus v2) curerntly at 100ms (0.1s) and so far pretty good.

Updated to Raid usage 1.8

Updated version 1.8 for lvl 50

Feral Druid

I’m lvl 70 and no macro works for me

You’re doing something wrong then, can you be more specific on what isn’t working so I can walk you through it please?

I apologize in advance for my English. Normally I put a macro in the addon, I put it on the bar and click on the macro, but it doesn’t turn on a single spell, only an auto attack

seems as if Rip isnt going off and i show a question mark for something when macro is going through spell, cant figure it out. Also cant get it to use Weapon/helm. Also should i be spamming macro or only click when i have energy for the spell that is up

It should be firing everything as you hold the macro down (100ms). Hold ALT to use Crowd Pummeler while still holding down the macro.

Hey any chance of redoing this macro from the cata pre patch? Savage Roar is no longer in the game so I’m curious to see what it should be changed to

Hey man, my guild fell apart in SOD so I stopped playing and I don’t think I’ll be playing Cata at all.

I’m gonna be focusing on season four of dragonflight and the new expansion.

ahh shit well thats all good then, hope the expansion is good anyway. I’ll probably give cata a try myself

any update for cata?

I wish. I tried it in cata, changed all the spellid’s to cata. But it doesnt do anything but autoattack.

1 Like

Sorry, I’m no longer playing SoD and in Cata I don’t have a druid leveled. :confused:

1 Like

Using Orbalist’s amazing SOD Macros here is a tweaked AOE Dire Bear for lvl 40. I cannot see past lvling in Dire Bear form for non-stop killing for both ST and AOE situations.
Applies:Faerie Fire/Enrage/Demoralizing Roar/Mangle/Lacerate x5
Remember to change ranks for your lvl and reduce or takeout lacerate as you want. For longer fights apply Demoralizing Roar/Faerie Fire manually after it drops off.

dGuIfaqiQImkIiNIi0Sub3sfk)IQQHbuoMcltf9mrQPHORbKSnrvFJiX4is5CIK1HIAEebDpvjnqQIQdkIfcK6HOGjceUik0gbI(OkunsIkNefzLej9sIuntQkDtQs7Kk)KQWqbQwkrupLYuvPRQkLTsu6ReboRkeVvuCxrL9k9xvjgmOdtYIjQ6XOYKrvUSsBwv8zQkgnQQtRQETQunBe62Ou7gWVj1WrjhNOy5k65eMUW1rW2vH04PkkNxuA(iTFO7O36g1sUYXKzVCtCs)LepySUZER5vXn1IERB0BnzvZVsEIRO3AGRfrV1nQ5putF2ybw2zryga96zFriYLH3Q4LRUZA(fHAgQiuCV3OMxnprV1nQ5NtjcXkdHfGBryg2AEml4)FICieK7ureHmWxn9zR7SMFoLieRmewaUfHzyR5XSIyKdHGwj4ljjRaEhHdj2OMX))e9w3OMFoLiqyga9JEYM5roecI)CriOx1eHGupzljJVI1k4)Fcj2OrTeU4Rbe9w3O36g9w3OgsrQX))eifP1DwdPi1RMNaPiTU018ZPeHyLHWcWTieHZvSXRHA6ZgieHdPKofyhqiabIeRJSgsrk4ArGuKw7ML1wlHl(AGg1D2BDJAifPg))tGuKw3znKIuVAEcKI06sxZpNseimZJEYM5roecQZZu1rwdPifCTiqksRDZYARLWfFnqJ6s3BDJAifPg))tGuKw3znKIuVAEcKI06sxZpNseIvgcla3IWmp6jBMh5qicr4CfB8kNMT8QaHiKemPKkfOoGW6iRHuKcUweifP1UzzT1s4IVgOrDK9w3OgsrQX))eifP1DwdPi1RMNaPiTU018ZPeHyLHWcWTimZJEYM5roeIqeoxXgVYPzlVkqictrMcSdimV0al1beMxAGLQoYAifPGRfbsrATBwwBTeU4RbAuhO6TUrnKIuJ))jqksR7SgsrQxnpbsrADPR5NtjcXkdHfGBryMh9KnZJCieHiCUInEnutF2aHiKCqMNK8acjhK5jjpGqYbzEsYdiKCqMNK8acjhK5jjpGqacejwhznKIuW1IaPiT2nlRTwcx81anQDZYAR5RwZQMKxwRkQ7SMfllqsaGl(AGAGp)65pY2OrnMaKNWNyiRA(vYtCf92OrJAsWQEpHWuj6TrnFvI4nw8uXYR2jyNKGLFiLrQH0oh18UHceQq1BTRI4ceIAm4BIzmXqTecbF9SwsW)leEodtccfVDIqlM)33Ah3yu2Dk(AG6spYNQMxfabfrMaIDE0fi(AGc6AYTezvt2Dk(Aaeoq4XqOra45pxuQYUtXxdGWteEme6vRbE(ZfHsI4E0L4hWhjIsfL6r84ne69n7IqgKlXDCgrOboJ(6lcLCIt6gcVEGqqY0fHsGCjxeEepEdHYLilJEYtEcHsy6Aof7TwYvoMm7LBIt6VK4bJ1aX(OiqmQBuZyTCmbI6gJAxpyOUXauGDwJrGh9KBzqZMLkuY)j(JSf0nA0Ofa

YOU MUST CHANGE SPELL RANKS TO FIT WHAT YOU HAVE!!! <3

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.69.

1 Like