Sol's Havoc Pre Patch

Meta, The Hunt and Eye Beam are not in this macro because they are better used at certain times.

d4JhdaGEvLQxcqElv41aPFlvZeqDziZguNJQYnPI6xG4BurEmf7uI9s2TI9JOFQenmjzCkvduvfdLQWGry4i1bf5OauhtkhxvjTqGQLcalgiwov6Hqvpf1YGYZvLjsvAQuAYaOPlCrLuxvvP8mq66kjNwuBvs1MbeBhq6JQQ0xvvIPPe(RQQmsQI(mvvJgjDxK4KskBtvX1GkNxPSsGYHv52QQQvtwvAI5La)NNP6lXRcMSIb(EX3Ob4fiakgRcdRvH5R1GwbDxSZNXT)KvLMSIRFU5dey0twXacT5Hl69KvLMyiV4CJlIZaQcfItMi3NNSQ0KvLMyiM7fKeoMUH6ndcop(PqsGHBF)tLy7gnsCYe5(OqfmzvPjgI5EbjHJPBOEZGGZJFkKey429Hvj2UrJeNmrUpkubQSQ0edXCVGKWX0nuVzqW5XpfsI2oUgguX2nAK4KjY9rHklKvLMyiM7fKeoMUH6ndcop(PqsGbfB3huX2nAK4KjY9rHk4KvLMyiM7fKeo(Hg(2qUuijWQwGZ3hX2nAK4KjY9rHkFKvLMyiM7fKeoMUH6ndcop(PqsaDXI9pyITB0iXjtK7JcvCswvAIHyUxqs4y6gQ3mi484NcjrBFFHpFITB0iXjtK7JcfIRnGSkdh1p38bcm6jRcfkeZ0itnVQ0We)f0bAAL79KvHyNrX59ItwX2dgnXtm4RbnHFa65jyZ(VShE)e0hY8DpS0WjgpmGzGbdmaKtPukLsPkEnGbunWbldk(AaynZjXPvb1URyVU3x7t(NKl6ijWHj(xEDDK7l3hvG2A4e78nRo4AtGCbkAICFe4Il3)iX8sG)ZZu9L4fVEas31GW3)N(IdKmCo2e4IzAKPMxvW5KtITlXRsRQQQQsSxeqUvWHknfkuib

Talents:

BEkACnvaHJn8GSPD6tpaeczPTplASClQSLJJRiAAAAAAAA0SEQKIBJikCIRESSA

This is for Venthyr Demon Hunters, It focuses on keeping Sinful Brand up as long as possible by reducing Eyebeam’s cooldown.
You need to apply it manually, it’s not in the macro.

d4ZedaGEvvQxciERiSnGYPLyMaPldz2q5CIOBsj1VaPVbehwPDkP9s2Tu7hL(PkyyQOFRObsjPHsvyWOy4uQdkQJciDmQCCvvYcbHLcqwmiA5I0dHkpf5XO65QYePQmvkMmamDHlQqDvvv0ZuPUUk0NvGTQG2mLeBxvv(OQQ6RQQW0uilduJKQO7sv1OPeVgqDsQsJtv5AqvNxLSsGQ)cqDBa0YjJQor0bqbSN5HhWPkSmIaDFXpTbWgiaic(eg2DcN0H3b2nSiRxE68jJQozenCtllKyONmIac6YJu07jJQorqFXMgBelhyfkeL5rz2pzu1jJQorq57lyzs0tULTBewPh4NLbg)xs4trMlBKOmpkZwHQWYOQteu((cwMe9KBz7gHv6b(zzCF4DW3Imx2irzEuMTcvVLrvNiO89fSmj6j3Y2ncR0d8ZYaFd)L8wK5YgjkZJYSvO6izu1jckFFbltIEYTSDJWk9a)Sm3Jg9bgSiZLnsuMhLzRqv8YOQteu((cwMe9KBz7gHv6b(zzCFFJsMuK5YgjkZJYSvOkyYOQteu((cwMe9KBz7gHv6b(zzUhb)5arK5YgjkZJYSvOkiYOQteu((cwgxYVt3TiZLnsuMhLzRqHiVnKhlyXWnTSqIHEYOqHcrKnI71NQoyr)aTaNpMUpzuiYAuS(2yLrKzXqD8ebXyGZ46)wpbV)(N8WhyH9I4)2dJnwMWHbucuWbhqLCoNZ5C(KgduG4fcWlaJZlGgtuwu(yyzMkYx6(RzxSAofTSm4Hf9pnEik9vMTQ3ohErwV9XfZBhO0)qDuMTGquDbiseDaua7zE4bCI8HSYEelu1jISrCV(ufpiGiYCaNQUZZZZtrJBRmt5iCtaAVXczbRexccfkuib

Talents:

BEkACnvaHJn8GSPD6tpaeczPTplASClQSLJJRiAAAAAAAA0SEQKIBJikCIRESSA

I run these at 250ms

2 Likes

What Ms you run this at?

i tend to run all my macros at 250, from what i’ve learned most run the best at the speed.

Thank you i noticed that the talent import takes Demon Bite but on the screenshot it takes Demon Blades?

Can use which ever with the macro, not sure why it imported that way tho.

1 Like

Curious what everyone’s dps is at, I can’t get it to hit above 1.5-2k dps, atm not the best gear, didn’t really go nuts this xpac.

1 Like

What level is your Demon Hunter? If 60 i would double check the talents. That seems a bit low.

im doin max dps reached 22k settled to 12 13k ilvl 263. Had to self click some spells that procked!

1 Like

That explains it. When I said I didn’t go nuts, I mean I never really do dungeons/raids. In the previous xpac, I did world quests out the * to max out reps so I had lots of gear. However I am 60 at 148 ilvl right now so that explains everything :D. Also forgot I didn’t max out my gear this go around. Might play more this xpac.

I will have to change to a different spec or something since I can barely kill a mob solo with this. Last time I played the build spat out lots of orbs to heal up but now. Not so much.

1 Like

In Zereth Mortis there is a vendor that can sell you a full set of 226 gear for 500 anima a piece.

I figured a npc would be avail since all other xpacs have one but I did so little heh. Still on chapter 1, I think. Only thing I hate about quitting an xpac is between then and now, so much added in terms of quest lines, you have no clue where to ‘start’. Oh well, time to grind those quests out. Thx for the info.

1 Like

very good macro i love it i do 5 million damage with my own pvp build in bgs and i edited the macro a bit i take out eye beam and felblade i like to cast them on my own very good macro thanks

1 Like

Good afternoon!! Please tell me why the GSE addon stopped working??? On the panel, I see how abilities alternate, but the character does not perform any actions. And it’s not just with your macro, but with the rest of the same.

I’m having this same issue did you figure this out?

check the site for info, on how to fix !
options>add ons>gse>troubleshooting>click clear keybindings and update macro stubs and check box for actionbuttonusekey !

1 Like

new to gse so this might be a dumb question. Where do we set the ms option in gse? what if I want to keep it at 175 ms?