Spell problem

Help, I’ve imported the macro, and 1 spell is written in red, it doesn’t work. No matter how I write it correctly, it always turns red. What to do?

this is only a problem with the spell “kill command” in Russian: Команда “Взять!”
disappears “!”

ps:I apologize for my English

Привет мой друг! Из моего опыта, когда он краснеет, либо у вас нет этой способности, либо написано неправильно, и GSE не понимает, что это такое. Я думаю, что в этом случае вам нужно удалить «из имени способности». Оно должно соответствовать тому, что оно говорит в вашей книге заклинаний.

Надеюсь, что это поможет, пожалуйста, прости меня, русский, использовал Google translate.

English version for others.
Hello my friend! From my experience when it is in red, either you do not have that ability or it is spelled wrong and GSE doesn’t understand what it is supposed to be. I think in this case you need to remove the " from the ability name. It should match what it says in your spell book.

Hope that helps, please forgive my Russian, used Google translate.

[quote quote=61091]
English version for others. Hello my friend! From my experience when it is in red, either you do not have that ability or it is spelled wrong and GSE doesn’t understand what it is supposed to be. I think in this case you need to remove the ” from the ability name. It should match what it says in your spell book.
Hope that helps, please forgive my Russian, used Google translate.[/quote]

Problem is we really have " and ! characters in the ability name. And GSE does not allow to add misssing ‘!’ character to the macro. So basically any BM Hunter macro becomes useless.
Here’s picture for you :

(If it won’t open, here’s another link : https://cloud.mail.ru/public/88hF/BJjruH1gd )

Why not just find and use the spell id rsther than try and translate the words? Wow and the client will fix it and it should work.

That was the reason the strings were introduced. Spell id is universal

Thanks for a tip, Cymiryc. I’ve tried using a spell id in macros and it’s working !