SpinFury - One button Fury Warrior macro

Im using this macro but probably I don’t use in the right mode.
I’m here because I need a macro Ken button where I press only one button and the macro do everything for me.
At the moment I’m ilvl 337 and I make maximum 5k of dps.
I don’t know if the macro do eat work because Ive to press something before of button macro or I ve to press a sequence or something.

Otherwise is because I’m low of ilvl?

5k is very low

5k with 337 ilvl is ok, your dps will grow up after 390ilvl, depends on stats and traits. But overall 5k dps with ilvl 337 is legit.

Thanks Christian I’m more quiet now.

Explain, please, how much do you use MS? (15) ?, and how to use it in AOE?

New to GS. Thanks for sharing this. Nice quality of life improvements for my gameplay. Quick question – how well does this work if you have Conflict & Strife equipped in the necklace? And or how would it have to be edited to make it so?

This macro is sweet . I use this at 20ms timer . But I did add few Bloodthirst for some extra healing and Impending Victory 2700x + GTX 1660 Super @ 1440p LFR 70-90 fps - YouTube

Could u share your modded macro?

daebdaalOK2fuPFrOHbkYXivlJapJkLPbkLRbQuBdufFdk04avPZbQWabv0bHsSqc6HGcnrOuDrb1gHszKujDsKYlPsmtqvDtQk7uHFcfmub5OGIAPkQNkAQcCvQuTvOIVcQK3cvDxKyVQ(luKbR0HLAXiPhdzYuLUmLndkvFgPA0kYPf61ufZMuUnvSBs(nIHdshhuslNONlz6OUoi2oOGVdf14bL48uvTFGV(d(q)zgI2aBFi4bpXUb7nen(d9NbTMP46PaDbUPlWTNUAAqFIbLbwQqyMOaRtJKeCbByhOtDflWsuGDUDG20nCbR7LvGnJgDJQ0ApMeSrfy5wZuCHlyFMqnenS)bgf80xJKeCmzfjQ6bFO)Gp0FkI6IblEeXHAZuaByyXqqy7dbpfrDXGfpI4qTzkGDUDG20TpC7PiQlgS4rehQntbSUATKbB4QmfY(a2EkI6IldwHykKbw8iId1MPawHAeIxEkklgRGDUPhv0bRqncMXkyHRPOudZrL3pG7NIOUyWIteXePFWodPM(aEEkI6Ib7SH8OzvPSQ(aJpfrDXGDUDG20TpG3NIOUyWkuJq8YtrzXFahpfrDXGfNiIjs)GDgsn9Hom9ue1fdwxTwYGnCvMczFOR)ue1fdwHAeIxEkkl(PlM)ztZ6YEW5NWNqGc)OtKF(mePyFnssEW5NjBqXgefIJe1ZqYirgz)pdKrLhJ1VWNbYOYJXcUWNHKMVgjjp4d9NIOUyWIhrCO2mfWoBipAwvkRQZpDX8hsAv9Gp0FkYTKUXMYC8dw8ET2lf8kYulDOC(85NybcprKptOrLQ9ys40DEYKpPHiQN0g4GjF0syetWS7HZaAyy4dlZU80xRG0A0uSjHbtXrI6cpF(h

2 Likes

Thanks - this in an awesome macro. Best for Fury I have tried.

talents I use on both my warriors with this macro

Would this work on PvP?

Should cause it’s just has healing built into it instead of just pure dps but then again the healing abilities are coming from a lower part of the dps talents which I don’t think you can notice it that much .

By far the best one I’ve tried for Fury. It uses the standard (and suggested by Wowhead/Method/Icy Veins) talents and keeps the proper priority list as it should. The only thing I’ve changed is that I took whirlwind off the macro and put it under a modifier (shift). I’m still wondering if I should keep whirlwind in a modifier AND keep it in the main macro as whirlwind can be used as a filler in case you have nothing left to cast. It’s usually never the case anymore, but you never know!

1 Like

ilevel 141 @ level 101 – still pumping out 2K dps. this macro is still relevant in July 2020.

1 Like

Great work mate, is it possible to prioritize Execute procs as well like Rampage and add victory rush in the rotation as well?

haven’t tried it cause I mostly just do the LFR raids . I dont have alot of time to do normal raids and I do few mythics here and there so I dont really worry too much on the healing side but if you want you could add Impending Victory just as a safety net sorry for the late responce life been a little bit busy atm

hello, nice macro!
How fast do you use this?

I can’t answer that. As I said in my original post, I don’t main a warrior and haven’t played in week. But it’s good to hear positive feedback. I might give it a spin and see how it’s working for me.

I do believe either 25 or 35 ms using auto hot key . Think 35ms though

1 Like

Could you share your macro, or tell me how to remove the WW from the rotation?

thank you