Spinnaker's New 3 Button Macro set - Now with MOBILITY! - Badabing! Badabang! Badaboom!

quick question about that number… if I put .008s into my synapse it sets it as .004 for the press and release. is that what im supposed to have or should it be .008 for the press and release…ive always been confused about setting the ms in terms of mouse software… also my lag is always 32ms does that have a bearing on that number? thanks in advance

I honestly don’t know much about this and it probaby varies between manufacturers. The 32ms result may be a hardware limitation.

I think I explained it wrong I meant that my in game MS is 32, I was wondering if the .008 was too fast and should it be .008 for press and release or .004 like my synapse has it when I put in .008

1 Like

Here is the previous versions of “Badabing!” for reference. Please replace with the latest version at the top of the page.

dKKrgaqivO0IqGpjjQgLKOCkviAwiXTqk7Iu4xkXWeKJPulJKEMkzAsQRrIABIcFtLQXHuDobwhPuDpsGbQcjhusKfQcEOkLMOkuDrsKnkOQpkOyKIsoPOuRKeKxkO0mvPWnjH2Pe9tsPmujjlvsQNkYuvrxvfsTvvOyScQ8wrr3vsyVsnyOdRyXiYJfAYiPlJAZkP(mcnAjCAv1RrqZwvUnPA3e9BkgoI64KswoLEoHPt11fvBxLI(oPOXtcQZRKSEviSFW9Up7YDNoKDzyo2UuTp7uw8J87ljStfUtwO9LfnnA(MJyL(eTgHgrJ(IVii)LYHq2kOPsJuU7gjn9jAn0eStt8LeFmnFSezN2iPstp)5FA(yjYonsd1H0xsKgPH6qYy0PLtM64mvAb0202bD6CES0fDAhUWfo1RDNYIFK7u2kwL2Q(SsLNawQTtL0oGzVgWvMClGzXJ1bujHGLrgqbz(9aeWVaWsTDcib3AKrw62XzQag(3OZuiaWyXijYa6fmGEHLza)sHpYila0SgqcU1iJS0TJZubm8VrNjaq3aibzXJ1bujHGLrMaaRmn)EHj3buR8X)gjG6JLqHghjGaEwWa6fwMbK8BISaq3aO(qidOxWaglgjrgWXYawLLvCIwdfatSw5SmYaosQagwEv18JhbRbGHjPeGA(Fpa9cwc4K7g9X)X59wbySyKeza9cgWOHkdOBaCLj3cOscblJmGcY87PbGzx56aMlhspgq3aiRWKnwhqVGbuFIwdGA(9cajilESoGkjeSmYea4xcOxWagnuzaxBn6agMKsAaiOqNgajLBfoGA(9caVLFSW)ZdWk9(eL6S0PayX3buu8x7a(La6fmG6t0Aa0ybmxWaUYKBb0OPeWri(eLmvajL7UrQbGGcP4kajZwHropajB51SvgzaxBSagn6KFSZa6ZJLUaWVaW911L61wdab8M7GoDCE9K)8UC3PkL7fgBNsK)s5qiBpQJ2lyBNsK5y2hVl3Hu7KIt0Aog2k(gPOp7YDF2L7oTehHd4D6zCVUlv70sCeoGQbzOgIExE1PL4iCbRvolJmGaAzb7kWhlr2xIgDsJdiGbx1HuPa4oiua9AkaUdQ3kFrbWDqOa61DzDNwIJWfSw5SmYacOLfSRaFSezFjA0jnoGaspqDtbWDq9w5lkaUdcfqVMcG7G6TYxuaChuVv(QlvUtlXr4cwRCwgzab0Yc2vGpwISVen6KghqavdPEvFNcG7Gqb0RPa4oOER8ffa3bHcOx3PBymKVXx)7DQtvzeUIt0A6Z27uw8qTp0PsosyFOth4N3K6u1FjXDFOt3A0jnEFOtN2VKq2v7dDkS8QQ5hpcUp7YDNwIJWbmZOrN04va4D6zCVUlv70sCeoGzgn6KgVcavdYqne927uYzYHpxg9Vr2PeRvol9)86u1Fjr1(qNclVQklle9zxU70IpwISZswFfGzknfJvVImPYd1k6s1oTehHdyMsZAJvVcavRPRm9U8QtlXr4aMPUHQ2ff)1EfaUdQvvV6Y6oTehHlyTYzzKbeqllyxb(yjYoGaspqDtbWGR6qQuaunK6v9DkakZFV27uvwwXjAn9zxU70sCeoG3PNX96UuTtlXr4aQgKHAi6T3Pt7xsi77(q7T3jfhz(8Yw6S9MS0)gztQ927ga

1 Like

Updated “Badabing!” New code is in the top post, so update in game with GSE. Feedback welcome. Macro changes include:

1. An improved rotation.
  2. Removal of unnecessary code.
  3. Maximization of “Starsurge.”
  4. Improved balance of “Lunar Strike” and “Solar Wrath.”
  5. Added talent recommendations to the post.
  6. Changed recommendation of the AOE “Badaboom!” for use on 7 targets or more. This is what’s recommended by Balance Druid god “Lørgok” from the top raiding guild Method as “Starfall” is a weak AOE spell.

Cheers,

Spin

someone tested? :slight_smile: put parses please :slight_smile:

Your macro makes 2-3 castes in a row, that’s too bad. Tried at different speeds, the result is 1 and the same. At some point he begins to take a series of 2-3 SW or 2-3 LS. Not seen such a in macros Ozzy

Great work on this macro, Spin. I have been using it for the last couple of days now and really like it. Thanks!

Tried this out on my boomie, and was able to get 100% for ilvl in wing 1 of lfr (I know)
Test LFR Sivara
Test LFR Azshara
Test LFR Behemoth
Test LFR Ashvane

Keep up the good work!!1! :smiley:
Added Ashvane

1 Like

Hello, for some reason I’ve tried to macro and it spams Stellar Flare rather than going through the sequence. When I changed my talent back to Twin Moons, the macro works great! Not sure what I’m doing wrong.

I’ve had that happen as well - i did ui reload and then it worked fine. Hope that helps…

I’ve had someone message me that they ran into the problem and then resolved it on their own with updating GSE to the latest version. Not sure if that helps but worth a try. I did run into that early on very rare occasions.

By and large this is still primarily a one button lazy macro. “Bing!” should be your go-to macro most of the time. “Boom!” has been the AOE macro, but with Starfall being so weak, it’s only used on rare occasions - squishy mobs or mobs of 7 or more.

But today’s edition is “Badabang!” This is a mobility macro. So many of the major spells won’t cast while moving and “Bing” and “Boom” will hang until you stop. "Bang! will keep casting, even while moving. The DPS isn’t going to break any records, but it has certainly come in handy for me on battlegrounds and in dungeons.

I hope it’s a nice edition to your gameplay, even though is less lazy. As always, testing and feedback are welcome.

Cheers!

Spin

@Azura you can also check your ms speed. I’ve encountered the same issue with a fast 35ms, seemed the macro did not register the “Stellar Flare” dot so didn’t move from pre-macro section. Once I changed to 150ms, macro worked perfectly. Maybe something to consider!

Created an account just to say, amazing job on this Macro, and the detailed explanation!

Thanks for the time and effort. Looking forward to more tweaks and improvements.

This may be obvious to others, but for those like me who are new to WOW; I have been using this macro to level my druid and have had to adjust my MS a few times in order to get better numbers. I’m ‘assuming’ this is because Spinnaker stats are different then mine and that makes up for the difference - total guess though.

I’m using a Razer Orbweaver key for my macro and have initially had it set to fire at 0.050, then 0.125 (for the most part) and eventually my DPS went down as I got new stats via gear. Am currently at item level 402 with my stats (haven’t been lucky with my loot) being:

Critical Strike - 18.53%
Haste - 18.50%
Mastery - 28.17%
Versatility - 8.14 / 4.07%

I currently have my MS set to 0.200 which gives me 90-95% of what I’m sim’d, which should be 29,553 DPS.

Any hoot, having tried many, many macros for this character and my others. the one thing that normally makes a huge difference (outside of having vey similar stats to the macro creater) is MS.

One thing i did notice is that you have “/cast Heart Essence” twice like this:

/cast Heart Essence
/cast Heart Essence

Is that by design or simply an error?

P.S. Love the names you gave the macros, brilliant! If you make a new one perhaps you could use “bazinga” from Sheldon Cooper. lol.

Cheers,

Zane

2 Likes

I appreciate the compliment Zane. And thanks for your input on timing.

As far as your questions.

One thing I did notice is that you have “/cast Heart Essence” twice like this:

/cast Heart Essence
/cast Heart Essence

Is that by design or simply an error?

My Heart Essence (Concentrated Flame) has up to two casts, so I put it in their twice so it will hopefully fire both before moving on in the rotation. If you don’t have two casts (or even one cast) available, it will just move on. If your Heart Essence doesn’t cast more than once, you can edit the macro and delete one of those lines.

P.S. Love the names you gave the macros, brilliant! If you make a new one perhaps you could use “bazinga” from Sheldon Cooper. lol.

“Bazinga” is a fun name. I started with the name “BadaBoom” from being a Boomkin. But soon realized that one macro wasn’t enough to cover my playstyle, so I added “Badabing.” Then when realizing that neither worked well with the fluid movement in battlegrounds, I added the third that works while moving - “Badabang.” I’m leveling up my first MM Hunter and I’m developing a macro for it. I could name it Bazinga. But my hunter is only at level 108 at the moment. It’s probably going to need a companion macro for movement as well, now that I think about it. I’ll need a matching name.

Thanks again for the compliment. I always enjoy feedback.

Cheers,

Spin

1 Like

awesome macro

used it in mythics , lfr and pvp

just badass.

one question tho, could you make it when shifting back into balance form
that this is instant. Now it is 2 gcd.

f.e / trained, bear, back to dps, human form, balance form, dps.

Its using 2 gcd. human fom - balance form. Even tho macro says otherwise.

thanks for your work !

I’m not sure I understand the question.

If in any form other then balance it uses 2 shifts to get back to the original form. So f.e bear goes back to normal and then to balance. It should be bear- balance.

i add the maco to what ever button i have macro’d to and it will just swap back to moonkin form if you cast or do anything other then in balance