Super Chicken to the Rescue!!

Why didn’t I notice that line? xD
Thanks a bunch :slight_smile:

[quote quote=43552]Why didn’t I notice that line? xD Thanks a bunch ???
[/quote]

Your very welcome. Let me know how the macro works for you and if you see something needing adjustment

I tried out this macro on a dummy, and love it, only problem I seem to have is that Moonfire once used never gets used again, sunfire seems to be always up.

I’ll have to try it out in a dungeon or something.

Well done, =D

Edit:
Its sometimes moonfire sometimes sunfire, its a bit finicky, I have to change targets or retarget to moonfire or sunfire to apply. The macro is still really good.

Edit2:
I just saw the shift modifier and changed it to ctrl as my shift is bound to Shift+1, that made it better. Thanks again for the macro.

I have been working with it for a long time. I wish someone else would come up with a better one. Boomkins are hard to time right and finiky at best. But between this and my Druid heals macro im set for my druid specs. I do good damage and on my heals i do great heals so im very happy.

what’s your current Dummy Dungeon Dps and Dmg with your itlv. Cuz im 893 equipped boomy that sits at 445K DPS! i still think i should be doing more!

[quote quote=43751]what’s your current Dummy Dungeon Dps and Dmg with your itlv. Cuz im 893 equipped boomy that sits at 445K DPS! i still think i should be doing more!
[/quote]

im only 841 wep 825 im doing burst right at 400k and settling down around 275k ive watched some top tier booms not do much more than you. depending on what boss. im looking into logs as i type to find a way to squeeze out more, but this is the best out right now.

[quote quote=43750]

Well done, =D

I have been working with it for a long time. I wish someone else would come up with a better one. Boomkins are hard to time right and finiky at best. [/quote]

Actually, its not that bad to be honest. I’ve only really posted because of my own confusion. Once I switched from shift to ctrl moonfire and sunfire are working just the way they need to.

Im sitting at about 150-200k dps with tank gear (ilvl 850), I don’t think I can do any better manually.

Again, thanks for the macro, well done =D.

hello guys, the problem of the balance druid is its mechanical particular.impossible to put in macro completely.io I tried to use macro half say: then the dot put them manually just do a simple macro / castesequence Moonfire, suunfire after which we can use some macro quite simple, good or bad use of spel always then toggle removing the macro 2 dot and having to use only wrath + starfire + new moon it definitely goes well try a sequence like that.

This macro is great, I just removed the reset=target and dots due to target switching in dungeons it’s a huge dps loss when something dies and you end up re-doting the next target that is nearly dead already rather than that big hitting nuke. Just my preference =p controlling dots and cd’s manually.

my update macro is coming and i couldn’t agree more. Im switching to an modifier to casting dots so that they are more controllable

Your on to something for sure. i have been testing my macro in multiple environments and i see the same flaw of balance. Im making some minor adjustments to the macro tonight. check it out and see what you think. Im already showing increased numbers with what im working on.

Taco … any word on your new macro drops? Looking forward to trying out your new iterations!

we have had a family death and have been putting this on hold. I tried it last night for a few mins and its seems to flow a little better.

Thoughts to you and your family man … take care of the important things. I’ll bug ya about this when you’re back!

OK here is what i am running for my single targets i found that putting the “alt” modifier in the Keypress option allowed me instant access to recast for dots instead of a gap in the macro. I also placed a shit target option for burst damage into a new target with astral power available so that you didnt have to go through the macro all over again for AP. im showing about 15k more dps in a 50mil test.

let me know what you think.

Sequences['BalD'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Zambalis",
  SpecID=102,
  Talents = "3,2,3,3,2,3,3",
  Help = "3,2,3,3,2,3,3",
  Default=1,
  Icon='Spell_Nature_StarFall',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/use [noform] Moonkin Form",
        "/cast Blessing of the Ancients, null",
        "/cast Celestial Alignment",
        "/castsequence [mod:alt] Sunfire, Moonfire",
        "/castsequence  reset=target/shift  Moonfire, Sunfire, null",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [combat] [nochanneling] reset=target Starsurge",
        "/cast [combat] [nochanneling] Starsurge",
        "/cast [combat] [nochanneling] New Moon",
        "/castsequence [combat] Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath",
        "/cast Starsurge",
        "/cast New Moon",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
        "/cast [combat] Berserking",
      },
    },
  },
}

updated the OP to reflect the changes

This may be a dumb question, I’m really new to Boomy play, but my guild has asked me to pick it up. Why does this macro autocast Incarnation? I cannot find anywhere that it calls Incarnate, yet anytime I spec Incarnate it uses it on CD. looks really silly to blow a 3 min CD on a trash pack before the boss.

Because Celestial Alignment gets replaced with Incarnation: Chosen of Elune in talents, It will cast either of them if you use the spell base name. Just remove it from the Keypress function and bind it to a key to use when you like.

[quote quote=45425]Because Celestial Alignment gets replaced with Incarnation: Chosen of Elune in talents, It will cast either of them if you use the spell base name. Just remove it from the Keypress function and bind it to a key to use when you like.
[/quote]

This is why I threw out the “I’m new to boomy” I knew it had to be something silly and simple like that but I defiantly did not know that Incarnate replaces Celestial Alignment, guess that shows my noob side in this spec.
Thank you very much for the reply.

No problem, Welcome to the Boomkin club!

Working good for me - i have a request :slight_smile:
Could you add a date upon updating - so we know when you updated it?

That would be awesome!