Survival – 5.1

Hi Michael i done som extra poliching on your macro ink MD and now Barage dont stop if spaming hotkey

/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,A Murder of Crows
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Barrage
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,Kill Shot
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,Black Arrow
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,Explosive Shot
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=5 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot
/cast [combat] Rapid Fire
/use [combat] 10
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
#showtooltip Misdirection
/cast [target=focus,exists,nodead] Misdirection; [target=pet,exists,nodead] Misdirection
/startattack

[quote quote=5811]Hi Michael i done som extra poliching on your macro ink MD and now Barage dont stop if spaming hotkey

/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,A Murder of Crows
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Barrage
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,Kill Shot
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,Black Arrow
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,Explosive Shot
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=5 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot
/use [combat] 10
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
#showtooltip Misdirection
/cast [target=focus,exists,nodead] Misdirection; [target=pet,exists,nodead] Misdirection
/startattack
[/quote]

hey teddy, hows it going? i’m level 77 now. if i remove the stuf i can’t do out of your script. will my dps go up or down? what do you think?

umm this is odd. i can’t paste anymore wow. it’s really weird. i’ve restarted wow 3 times and nothing. outside of wow i can ctrl v and all. but in wow i can’t! gRRRRRRR!@ this is uncool >_<. does anyone know what the problem could be? i can’t find any help on google ;/

Paul, I don’t know why you can’t past in WOW. I have never had that problem. All I can snuggest is copy what you want and past it into a notepad, then copy from notepad and try pasting in WOW.

i tried that several times. maybe i need to restart the pc… i hate rebooting though. i’ll try that next time. couldnt i edit a survival macro in the premade macro thing? in the folder ?

i just don’t get it. what could be different? i restarted twice now… i really REALLY do not want to reinstall wow. could this solve it you think? my gods what has happened. everything was fine and now a day later i can’t paste in wow. it makes no sense at all!

Sorry to hear you are having problems with WoW. My first troubleshooting would be is try a different keyboard.
And the most likely to fix something weird related to keyboard is to reset your keybinds in WoW.

well i don’t know how it happened. but somehow i fixed it… its very odd! my new problem is that Toddys’ macro never uses murder of crows. now that im 77 i can use that at least. i ALWAYS have to manually queue it by clicking. also… misdirection? what does that do and how does that help my hunter dps? is it not for dungeons? i noticed more hits on my hp when i left it in the macro. i thus removed it and removed barrage since i can’t use that yet. could someone recommend a change or what can i do?

To start whit MD do so you can skip agro on your self and send it to either your pet or the tank if you focus on the tank in a dungeon. just remove the murder of crows until you get to 90. and finally this macro receivers super macro you will fin it on curse

[quote quote=5870]

paul wrote: well i don’t know how it happened. but somehow i fixed it… its very odd! my new problem is that Toddys’ macro never uses murder of crows. now that im 77 i can use that at least. i ALWAYS have to manually queue it by clicking. also… misdirection? what does that do and how does that help my hunter dps? is it not for dungeons? i noticed more hits on my hp when i left it in the macro. i thus removed it and removed barrage since i can’t use that yet. could someone recommend a change or what can i do?
To start whit MD do so you can skip agro on your self and send it to either your pet or the tank if you focus on the tank in a dungeon. just remove the murder of crows until you get to 90. and finally this macro require super macro you will fin it on curse [/quote]

i can’t find it on curse. it’s really called super macro? so i shouldn’t use crows until 90? does it not work well enough at level 77 or less than 90?
so should i try misdirection again? i’ll remove crows and maybe it’ll work better. maybe the tank sucked with his agro. i did notice my dps is a lot now. i usually rate #1 on certain mobs with recount or w/e its called. i dunno heh. but usually i dont get hit unless the monsters re-target due to my dps or just because they want to. i’m still new to WoW. :slight_smile: thanks for any help.

The addon is Super Duper Macro and it’s not available on Curse. I stopped using it though in favor of Macro Toolkit which is on Curse.

Macro Toolkit > Super Duper Macro

what is the use 10 command? the other to use are for trinkets but the 10? don’t get it…

Hello Paul, I believe “/use 10” command refers to use gloves enchant or ability on gloves. You can find more info here on this post I made a long time ago:
What /use # stands for?

[quote quote=5879]The addon is Super Duper Macro and it’s not available on Curse. I stopped using it though in favor of Macro Toolkit which is on Curse.
[/quote]

so if it is not on curse we cant use it? omg

SuperDuperMacro

thanks baboulas7 but i found it there too. i just wanted to make sure it was legit. although it’s not very easy for a noob like me to use. or maybe i was too lazy to find it’s instructions? i dunnno :> heh.

Does anybody want me to write a tutorial for Super Duper Macros as I would be glad to. I love this site and it changed my who WOW experience.

Celticbhoy

Macro Toolkit is also better then Super Duper Macro. As it does everything Super Duper Macro does, but also helps you build macros using statements. Not to mention it’s very nicely color coded to you can ensure your macros will fire off correctly.

is anyone going to check the macro for survival 5.1 and make sure it’s dps is good for 5.2?

Hello,

First I would like say thank you for the work you guys put into this. I am a lvl 495 Hunter in 5.2 atm, and I downloaded Macro_ToolKit. I took the macro of the first page and after spamming the button for a while i noticed it does not prioritize Lock and Load. In some instances it even misses the proc. Other times it takes a while to cast Explosive shot, Even though its not on cool down.

I would appreciate any suggestions to help improve this.

Thanks Again,

R

Rashid the way I prioritize a spell is to use 2 hotbars. If you are talking about the very first post here from Luis then do this.

Hotbar 1

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,A Murder of Crows
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Dire Beast
/castsequence reset=0.3 Black Arrow
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/swapactionbar 1 2
/startattack

Hotbar 2

/cast Explosive Shot
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/swapactionbar 2 1

This should prioritize Explosive Shot. I notice MoC is in that macro too - I do it manually because of focus restraints, not too sure how the above (Murder of Crows) works with focus.