[nTx] The best way to ZUG ZUG [Level 70] [Warrior] [Arms] [Dragonflight]

Thanks for the feedback, im trying to tweak and improve all the macros of warr everyday :stuck_out_tongue:

All the other macros i shared are macros that i did for my friends and wanted to share.

1 Like

do you have one for DK unholy?

Well, not at this moment. My dk is at 69 and didn’t play it as unholy yet.

I’ve warr updated bc i play him everyday, gotta be hard to get one for unholy smooth like this one.

hi ntx is it possible to repost the pvp macro versor for me pls!? ty :smile:

I need to rebuild it, thats why it was removed.

It was so inconsistent that was linda awfull

Thanks @Daniel for the deletion of the macro!!! !

---------------
Disclaimer
---------------

YES, ALL MY MACROS ARE LOCKED, READ-ONLY AND ENGLISH.

My macros are locked by default on GSE, neither editor nor the macro is visible. It does what it says on this main post. Versions are detailed and if something isn’t as described you should delete and reinstall (or clear wtf data) before you post “it doesn’t work”.

So, as he said. Take it or leave it, it’s my work, not yours. Any kind of bad behaviour will be reported and ignored.

1 Like

I genuinely can not understand the grief nTx gets for his macro. I find his macro great, just a few preference tweaks, but his macro is sound!

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t either.

The OP gives us a solid base macro for anyone to improve their own but yet some people are too lazy to do so and want everything spoon-fed and hand held for them.

3 Likes

This macro is great. i am very happy with the dps output. keep up the good work.

1 Like

Updated:

Rebuild and Unlocked.

1 Like

YOU ARE THE BEST!!! :smiley: TY

all hail ntx i say give this man/woman a oscar

how’s everyone enjoying arms in M+ and raids , so far mostly played fury but missing bladestorm.

same talents as the original. just asking so i can redothem from the new one or not mess with it. lol

1 Like

Yep, same talents as the main thread.

1 Like

awsome thank you. looking good so far. will test the new one as soon as i get into a raid or mythic later.

1 Like

Gotta say… This is most likely THE BEST arms macro. Incredeble that an orc could come up with something like this :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks nTx

1 Like

The last versión from my last post or the one on main thread?

I’m rolling with the one in the last post. Works like a charm for and with the inbuilt hamstring theres extra laziness. I hope you cont. to work / tweak on this macro.