[nTx] The best way to ZUG ZUG [Level 70] [Warrior] [Arms] [Dragonflight]

Alright, gonna keep the work based on it. Its the iteration I’m using rn for my daily routines.

Thanks for the feedback.

UPDATED MAIN POST WITH THE NEW MACROS!

Do you plan a raid setup for this macro? with raid talents aimed for singel target?

It should do fine with the raid talents, after all theres no whirlwind any where

where is raid talents?

BcEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAkIJJBJJp0SSAAAAABRkoQAEJQiQSoJRIAhECAAAAAAAASCSSCIA

Should do it fine.

So i tested the builds from 5 days ago and the ST one is not fluid. He comes in, hits a few times and then does nothing for 4 seconds and then hits again. Damage is low.

The PvP one is getting way better. At first it was like the ST macro but now its way more fluid and the damage is reasonable. I feel the damage output could still be improved more tho.

I get 1,6 mil hitting the pvp dummy for one minute with this pvp macro.

With my fury macro its 2 mil, sometimes 2,20 mil.

There’s no point on compare ARMS warrior with FURY warrior, it’s like you said:

“My DH without macro using everything perfect is dealing more damage than this macro with only 1 string” See? There’s no point on compare FOTM class in DPS with a perfect routine against one on the bottom.

Is your warrior 70? Are you getting haste to lower CDs? Are you using high ms or low ms on your script?

There’s a lot of info to evaluate what you said that you didn’t say so…

Without info and an invalid comparison like the one you did, I can’t evaluate the feedback to make it better.

1 Like

You are missing the point, which is that the damage output of your pvp macro could still be improved.

You all still miss the point this forum and addon is able to…

GSE full name is Gnome Sequence Editor, Its a sequencer of macros.

If you want perfect rotations, get a routine and deal with the banwaves or play by yourself if youre able to.

GSE cant perform a perfect rotation with dots uptime, buffs uptime, etc… Think GSE is like a monkey with 10 buttons and one simple order in his head:

And thats all, if you code it on prio it will smash something first, if its on sequential it will be on order… the first that coincide with:

1.- Is not in cooldown.
2.- Its off cooldown in the GCD the script/ahk/app pressed?

If 1 and 2 are right, it will fire that skill so…

If you, @Hawke, think that you’re better than anyone else with this start your own thread, your own macro and I’ll be personally there posting “This can be improved” without saying a shit about what can be improved.

You all ppl think this is a paid system, that OP gets anything holding all the shit and hate theyre getting for sharing his work… You don’t want to get any content? Be like this guy, post nonsense like “Its no work”, “It can be improved but i shut up like a bitch on WHAT can be improved”… Its really simple… Don’t post anything if you cant say anything, im not here to read your bullshit, im here to share my work and if it helps anyone im glad about that.

Keep this kind of shit on the forums and each one of the OP will be out asap, respect the community or there will be no community and only leechers.

1 Like

You said the same thing about my Arms PvP macro. There are only so many talents and skills that can be fired off. You’re more than welcome to try your hand at making one.

1 Like

Is the same that happened to me 2 weeks ago @Orbalisk or with lloska today, there are these kinds of leechers that know more than us but can’t share their knowledge. They should start their own threads or fuckoff with their hate anywhere else.

We should ignore them or ask mods to stop this or maybe the admin to add a verification system to avoid ppl with fresh new accounts posting till X time.

2 Likes

I find the argument “if you don’t like it, fuck off and go build your own” kind of childish to be honest.

If i wanted to make my own macro, i would have done it already. That doesn’t mean im not allowed to comment on your macro. This is an open community, not a censored dictatorship. If you can’t deal with that, maybe this isn’t for you.

Also calling people who try your macro “leechers” isn’t very nice.

It seems to me you have a problem with criticism. But fine, if it bothers you that much feel free to ignore my suggestion and don’t improve the damage output of the macro.

You still dont get it.

Is that post anything useful for the thread? NO

And yet you still posted.

What suggestion? You said NOTHING.

I call leechers to those that use the macro, post nonsense like you did and yet Think theyre superior. Go, créate a macro, your own thread… Ill do the same on your if youre smart enough to do one. Otherwise, leave youre not welcome on my threads.

1 Like

Thanks for the work on the macros. Looking at the main post it looks like the AOE and PVP are the same?

Hi nTx,

thank you for your great work. I appreciate the time and affort you put into this. I’ve imported the current GSE MACROs “aoe” and after the “pvp” one. GSE suggested to replace/merge/rename/ignore the second import. Any idea why that is?

tyvm!

Greets Deja.

MB gotta reupload them, check this afternoon.

dont know if its me being stupid but that dint help sadly

He is going to do it. He didn’t upload yet.

i meant the stuck on charge thing

Ahh sorry. My bad. <3