Ultimate Healer - Mouseover 70k+ burst with 30k leving out - 430ilvl

New Glimmerdin macro available here: The Ultimate Glimmerdin - 8.3 one button Lazy Macro - #10 by Lovecraft_Gaming

Edit 02/06/2020 Just back from a long time out. This Macro is still going good. No fuss, simple healing with mouse over. No need to click Alt, shift or ctrl**

Hi

This is a 2 button Ultimate healer macro for paladins, This will also stop any mana issue people have when they don’t spec Avenging Crusader

First Macro is DPS healing using Avenging Crusader - Judgment - Crusader Strike and Mouse over Holy Shock

Tip: Hit Avenging Crusader, then go full on the target with the macro. Make sure you keep your mouse over the player you want Holy Shock to cast on

Second Macro is your filler between Avenging Crusader CD, Just keep mouse overring the players you wish to heal up and the Macro will do the rest, stay DPS on the target, as it still uses Judgment and Crusader strike (Reduce Holy shock and Light of Dawn CD’s)

Note: I have Grace of Justiciar on 1 of my Azerite gear to help top up the Judgment healing

note: Aura Mastery is not in the macro, cast it when you see a lot of damage coming in

Just thought I would post up some HC Parses at 99% top healing with this macro

Macro One: DPS Healer

b4vmErLxofJxtH0tmL1xeb1uFHurbX0uE5KmErLxtrvySvMB0nNxtfZmYmtmYiJxtruzMfwDSrNxofJxtnfCLnwse5Lt2uJxtfuD0H2BY51ubn3ySvgCPv3CajKCV5MELjwzHjhzEnvtHnMCVzvzYnxAV52CErLxofJxu5LtX41uVmwyZrNFGntnZKtnE5KmEn1lJf2C05hyYCtn3CZmE50mEn1lJf2C05hyBbuBVv3CL9MDLjhlLHxAZr3CSGwzSbhlU9gzLfgzD5hyYadn3mJxorJxt9YyHnhD(bgo1iJmY41uq92C01uyJj3BErLx051utrxzWzuDUngDP9MBEnfuYL2BYLgD551ulvwEqjxzZnNxu5LtX41uVmwyZrNFGjtm0idmY4fDEnfuYvwtHnMCV5fvErNxtTuz5jvzSvwyZvMxu5fDErNx051unfMB1fgBj5gDLjNDL5gDP9MBEjKx05fDE5fHOLY_DPS_HEALS
Talents 1323122

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.11.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Rule of Law

Main Sequence: Judgment, Light of Dawn, Holy Shock, Crusader Strike

Macro two: Filler Healer

dKJZbaGEKKEjsXBvkTnLWmrsnBeUjb9lk1TvsTtvSxXUvP9Rk)ej4ViH(nObsKgkHAWagoLCqPKJPQohbSqKslfjYIrIA5u8yP6PswgPEUIjsGMkuMmjnDQUiqvxg1ZiX1jQncuSvGkBgO02jKddzwiAAsP(gqgPsLtdvJMigVsvNePYzrsCnP48kjJdPQ7QummLOZpy58tTJcutfkUd8TOUYrhSuyic(6tQVIw5R1P2XewPsjidwKmHNZpvlzxc0KQ10jylC5rkTg4LQmLzKrnLqu3abhBgC4Dcwo)GLZpLDhn(dyR01q5HHIydjVhF8HuctyrEHQmsDZdqVSniLC0PS7OXFa03O16Cusz3rJ)a2kDnuEyOi2qY7XhFiLWewKxOkJu38aOxROxKt7u2D04pGTsxdLhgkInK8E8XhsjmHf5fQYi1npGVaGAwMttk7oA8hGgudiqk5SiLDhn(dqPrrGMu0WROetWOHdw8uLZwGr(2DC4nLydo0G7RsjgoUqu3adw8uInSqu3adw8u0WReB4zcwo)u2D04pa9VTEPoE84PklUtNG5SOjLq0vgrq31zJi(64WBOnE8eHOLY_HEALS
Talents 1323122

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.11.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Rule of Law

Main Sequence: Holy Light, Holy Shock, Crusader Strike, Light of Dawn, Judgment, Flash of Light

Thank you for posting this. :slight_smile: What have you used this successfully in? Mythics, Heroics, BGs? Just curious. :slight_smile:

8/8N 8/8HC 1/8M Uldir

how fast are you firing?

No idea

I just use this AHK for all my Macros

#IfWinActive, World of Warcraft
toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2

$1::
While GetKeyState(“1”,“p”){
Send,1
sleep 1
}
return
{
$2::
While GetKeyState(“2”,“p”){
Send,2
sleep 1
}
return
$3::
While GetKeyState(“3”,“p”){
Send,3
sleep 1
}
return
$4::
While GetKeyState(“4”,“p”){
Send,4
sleep 1
}
return
}
Esc::ExitApp

What healing frames are you using ?

I just use the in game raid frames, nothing special

i love this macro :slight_smile:

Really good thanks alot for sharing it <3

How does this do if you don’t dps?

how do you set up mouse over with this? every time i hold my mouse over who i want to heal it doesnt work the macro just stops working… Pls help me

It would do Average. You would need to change your first talent to bestow faith and add that into the macro as you wont be using Crusaders might to reduce you CD’s

Also you would need to change out Avenging Wrath with recommended if not dps healing, sanctified Wrath

Add this to the top line of the main macro ingame if you switch to bestow faith

/cast [@mouseover,exists,help,nodead] Bestow Faith

Regards

I know this might be a stupid question, but when you mouse over the player you want to heal, you are hitting the button the macro is assigned to?

I use the AHK and hold the key down that I have assigned it too

For example: for main healing I use number 1, I press and hold the number 1 and mouse over the players I want to heal

for the dps healing I use number 3. I press and hold the number 3 and mouse over the player I want holy shock to go to

Regards

Hey so i was wondering if any could help me out? So i can dl only ret lazy macros and ive tried to use multiple different macros for holy and prot but none of them work. Just tried this one as well and samething happened. I can import them but it wont create a macro icon. So any suggestions would be much appereciated and thanks.
PS im guessing it has something to do with that when i import certain macros they get auto updated to a new version. I dont know how to mnake it not auto update aswell.

It only Auto updates if you already have the macro imported.

Once imported click on the macro and then click Create Icon

You might need to delete a few as there is a limit to how many icon you can have

Hi Tony I just started to use your macro this week on a Pala I am leveling and on my old 110’s horde and alliance I am enjoying this macro thank you for a well put together 2 button Macro for Holy pala’s

yours Lucky Tiger

Hey so i was wondering if any could help me out? So i can dl only ret lazy macros and ive tried to use multiple different macros for holy and prot but none of them work. Just tried this one as well and samething happened. I can import them but it wont create a macro icon. So any suggestions would be much appereciated and thanks. PS im guessing it has something to do with that when i import certain macros they get auto updated to a new version. I dont know how to mnake it not auto update aswell.

Do you have enough macro slots available to create the macro? Are you in combat when importing any of the macros? Have you updated your gse?

hey tried using your AHK script but doesn’t seem to be working for me you have a reason why this is?

What type of ms should i set this on with Razer?

For MS … I have my G600 set to 85ms. I still play with it now and then to make sure it is keeping HS on CD.

hey is this still performing well or has anyone got a decent glimmer macro please?