Unholy Macro Spammable

Okay so this is just an ingame macro you can make and spam - its nothing fancy but it works for now. I am in the process of creating a GSE macro - its just taking some time. In the meantime enjoy this one.

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=6/combat/shift Icy Touch, Plague Strike, Scourge Strike, Blood Strike, Blood Strike, Death Coil, Scourge Strike, Blood Strike, Scourge Strike, Death Coil, Blood Strike

Edit: Added an additional death coil in towards the end to keep the uptime of Unholy Blight nearly 100%

I am running these talents https://www.warcrafttavern.com/wotlk/tools/talent-calculator/deathknight?t=B000116666688888ffC001114455577799999eeeffghhhhhnooooqqrtttuwwwxxxyEEEEEI&g=pc9-

I am not yet level 70 so I am unsure the full results.

Here is my WIP for GSE Macro - anyone is welcome to try it and modify it.

deeseaalq5xsQHPkogeldsEMuQPjjxtIABavFtvY4uLY5aP1bPK7bPu)tj1ajQ0bvIfcuEiqAIsKlcfTrIQ6JeLAKarNeQ0mLGUjqyNO6NqjdvvQwkrvEkLPsLRcLARsGVcvCwIsElKQ7cf2RyWKCyvwmiESunzOQlRyZsOptu0OLsoTs9ALKzlf3guTBu(nHHtKJdPy5QQNtvth56aSDIc9DIkopGwprb7NuhK4chjg2CqIvHY69fUZchvCXCxZWiFS1WwdBnS1WwdBnS1XwaqTe)yyZwXeYHPvlaOwIFmzBywW89Bbl82ipiXWKvu87dOc4shDq2nBcyalwHNNWwc)rd(yOEqH65T2iiVQkxbnMdlqdV9t1ZtmqC9VWhx4iXfRG7VpinJpUyGDe1mXfosSA6(YCOHnWbQvOZeTUpCmqh)C4XiCuXQ7NN0k0zcPHG1fWHCegAL8UTF0QsZHpumWauSyCHJeRUFEsRqxUsnhW5JHwHnRLObOwj))WKbGHJkwD)8KwHjCjHCMVwjpaSrRWzojbluOylDAly(4chjUWrIv3pp5h0ayy9rR0Q)4hcTbVUlGd5OAFRDrsR0QQYvVEbtRQGcf5v4OIvln0r01xfE7y19ZtAv1RQ3qfEvS6(5jTcD4c8O11qyOvvqHc9TyoGstSLoTfSqHJkUWrIv3ppPvvqHIc8yoGstSLoTfSqH3oUWrIv3ppPvvqHIc8yoGstSLoTfSqHxfx4iXQ7NN0QYLFG(eZbuAIT0PTGfk8YXfosS6(5jTQ6v5kKyoGstSLoTfSqHdECHJeRUFEYpObWW6JwvU8d0hyAL8hpn)ntMALr)9QjwPT)G0m4dKyoGstSLoTfSqH)kUWrIv3pp5h0ayy9rRaP4Z0krrTcNnJMpmTcSgHaVw5ojyAfwaii)5wbtRkD)vAL7FmFrXh(rBblwPT)G0m4dKyoGstSLoTfSqHIHldcGDdvW93hKMXhxOqHIzsth3sHdEmCMB1cG)5Jlumqm0v6OlUyURzyKpgo)JAPvGw4Iz4cASfaulXp27cXQ9iDmYlxCATPb(XMyY2WSG573cw4TrEqIbIJb4AWLrZxghgTfSawSstXdqdfosmmzff)(aQaU0rhKDZMagWIzsth3sHdEmhwGgE7NQNNy8d(edBoiXQqz9(c3zHcfkba

UNHOLYPANTS

Talents: Wrath CLASSIC

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.01.

Thanks, gonna try out both versions tonight. What speed have you been running it at?

Did you import the GSE one without issues?
Nothing seems to happen when I import.

I wasnt able to import the GSE macro either. Nothing happens, same as you.

I did try the castsequence macro. It doesnt work for me, locks up after one rotation, if you even get that.

From the looks of it GSE is not working right none of my macro’s are working on any of my toons.

Is there a way in GSE to check if a specific rune is available then execute ability? Example, frost run is available then Icy Touch, if not move on and test if blood rune is available then blood strike.

my retri pala gse macro works great… pushing 3K dps… so not all macroes are borked.

Which version of GSE are you running? I am running GSE-3.1.01 for game version 2.5.4

Please note: Death Knights arent listed on classes but should still prompt the macro

I am running the same version and it will not let it import in to gse at all

I was able to fix it the only way was to delete GSE-3.1.01 and even go as deep in to deleting WTF/Account/Acountname/SavedVariables/ and delete GSE & GSE.lua witch i lost all the other macro’s I had but ah its fixed now :slight_smile: