Unholy_PVP

Hi Becca. Try this for Frost. Its actually insane in my point of view :slight_smile:
Xamxan has made it and it rocks.

d0tQcaGEauVeq6TOkBdqmtG0LjMnjDyKUju1VKs3MIEmO2ji7vSBfTFLAAOs)fq53qgiuAOqHbRsdxkoikPtRIJPW5GIwiqzPavlwQSCk9qaWtPAzkzDaKjIIAQimzsmDjxef6QaqptQ66KYgjvYwbq2ma12HkFKuPMfI(mGQHHkgjkY3OqJgLA8aXjjvnosfxJcopk45Q6UOQEnkXzeIanItWeJadabLqpEwjyey6gu94XZi4mRhkqRqeNGQkZ6Jp6hJ(XioZcGPAQvGgXzsuBIhhpf2IaiX(h08drGgHiqJ4TW0V2xEynrAVGWjwsbKZxpjBrTHCIueQc)9DXHRX(aTI3ct)AF1XWATcuF8wy6x7BVHEmneiUXBHPFTV8WAI0EbHtSK7Rjsbqp7dGl(7RoR(fqIdkc1a6X8uXhCIJb6l8uylkebAeVfM(1(YdRjs7feoXskGC(6jzlQnKtKIqv4VVloCn2hOv8wy6x7lpSMiTxq4elPaY5RNKTO2qorkcvH)(oW0OboPIZKqvsxCibML0fhmrTsxCWptGpsxCVKgDPnHRdAghd7bzpfdXbQWagw5)qeOr8wy6x77AWDXzfOv8wy6x7lpSMiTxq4el5(AIuaevT4VVCXuhJPIduHbWfvH(sisfNWEMSi1kDXbaKzhTcyXb)mb(kDXXWk4PWwuic0iElm9R9LhwtK2liCILua581tYwuBiNifHQWFFxC4ASpvCc7zYIuJ0LkvCVrG1ZCGaIH4SQvSr24S(WQsZr7XcMfnbyPtOwL44PtnQQ(zjwCYSoOzalvQea

Best Regards

1 Like

Hey thank you so much :slight_smile: Iā€™ll check it out.

Hi again.

Just checking in to let you know i still continue to using this with great satisfaction. I have tried to develop and add something my self but without major success. Today i tried to copy your latest version from the comment above to have a fresh start and therefore i have some few questions.

1. In version2 (PVP) you have something called ā€œ/cast Blood Furyā€ for both pre and post macro. As i recall it Blood fury is for Orcs/Warriers and cant seam to understand why its build in there. Do you mind explaining this?

2. In the old version i had something under sequence called ā€œ/petattackā€. Are this removed by purpose?

3. In /Castsequence number2 you have ā€œDeath Strikeā€ twice in a row. Why? As i understands it it uses 45 runepower and you will not have enough for 2 and wont it just be a waste. Two follow up questions here. 3.a If the enemy team is targeting your healer wouldnt if be better not to use deathstrike at all and replace it with dps instead? 3.b If the enemy team is targeting you shouldnt death strike be cast more often?

4. ā€œDeathā€™s Advanceā€ are put under ā€œKey releaseā€. Dont you think the movement speed could be used better than the time where you stop the rotation? Please help me understand.

Last i can tell that iam testing putting in chain of ice in since i find it usefull alwayes to slow my enemy without having to do it myself. Down to ā€œonlyā€ push my death grip and all defenses.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi Again Max,

Itā€™s good to see that you are enjoy using my macro.

1. Blood Fury is Racial Skill. I play Orc Death Knight. I put it in there to increase the outcome of my DPS and Burst Damage.

2. /Petattack is a macro command for your ghoul to attack any target you want to attack. You can still keep it in there. It doesnā€™t affect macro performance. As I know since patch 7.0, Blizzard programmed all pet is automatic attack target when you attack them. It doesnā€™t matter nowadays to have it or not have it in Macro line. However, old school macro still put /petattack in their macro as usual just to be sure in case of glitch.

3. The reason why I put 2 Death Strike twice is because I use Transfusion PVP Talent. Whenever, transfusion activate- you gain tremendous amount of rune to use Death Strike. In PVP, Death Strike is the key spell for your survival . Therefore, you must need to hit your opponent twice or more during the fight in order for you to stay alive and keep your Health up.

4. Death Advance is an mobility/utility spell. Yah, DK is one of the class that lack of mobility. I normally, use that for PVE or random BGs. I would take that out in Arena though.

I wouldnā€™t recommended put chain of ice or Death rip in Macro line because personally I think they slow down Macro Performance, and itā€™s really bad for you when you really need it in PVP or Arena. Itā€™s always on CD when you need to use them.

Thatā€™s all. I hope you enjoy new update of my macro.

Best,

GauPanda

This is a holy pally build you linked lol.

Would it be possible to make 2 pvp gse macros, 1st for Death strike spam, 2nd for Necrotic strike spam.
Talent build 1,1,x,1,1,3,2.
But both to include the pve rotation aswell ?
Curious, best regards.

Hi Irudium 1,

Very easy, all you need to do is remove Necrotic Strike in Version 2. Itā€™s become Death Strike Spam only.

then create version 3 replace Death Strike with Necrotic Strike.

Best

Gau Panda

Ah, thanks so much, been brainstorming a lot. Appreciate the help bud.

1 Like

No Problem Mate! Have fun and enjoy

Check out Forum, I see there already a Blood DK Macro from Elf is really good!

Thereā€™s a lot of macros in this post. Which is the preferred/recommended now? Could the OP update the original posting with the updated date? If anyone has any tweaks/changes/different macros, can they post in their own thread to reduce confusion?

1 Like

i use macro 1 for pve and 2 for pvp, but some times in regular quests the pvp macro just spam. is this because war mode is on?

1 Like

Hi Luis,

Yes. indeed- The macro will switch automatically base on the zone as well. Some zones automatic trigger pvp mode if you have warmode turn on.

Bonjour, impossible dā€™importer du code gris. il doit ĆŖtre en orange cordialement

1 Like

Nice macro for pve multiple targets

But
It is dangerous cast epidemic and activate Afix(dungeon Mitic+)
I think this macro would be perfect using the epidemic manually
I will try to remove the epidemic without breaking the sequence.

Main macro with Epidemic manually Dummy 60K dps without buffs.

ilv 467
critical 20%
haste 38%
mastery 46% bad bfa
versa 7%
speedy 4%

Sword biss with corruption rank3 12% proc haste
Ring boe raid H 460 with rank3 12% proc haste

I will try in the raid and report what happened.

1 Like

Hi Gau,

Very nice macroā€¦but now that I revisited your thread to see if thereā€™s maybe an update and actually READING the commentsā€¦i spotted something that I failed to do so the last time.

The PVE(raid macro should be used) with 2233232 for Raid (PVE) and 1113332 for Mythic+ā€¦is that correct as I have been using the PVP built that the macro suggested for 2 wks now :smile: :smile:ā€¦for EVERY OCCASSIONā€¦i do pull some decent numbers with that built but still if Iā€™m raiding I should actually do 2233232 correct?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, it is corrected

Update Version
Test this one out and lets me know what you think !

dGekiaqEvK9JAuqQsNcsvSPivvZsfCliv2Lkk9lsmme1XePLjvptknneUMuSnb5Bc14ujNtIwhjj17eu4EcbdesPdssSqbvmrvOCrbvAJck1hjjHrkOKtQcvRuLkVui0mHuCtju7eWpjjLHkKwQqKNsQPkbNQKeTvviNLKK8wr5UIyVugmXHv6Hdk6XGMSeYLvSzbv9zr1Of40s6QKKQxRIQzdXTHKDt1VHA4KuhxiQLd0ZrA6Q66iY2vPQVRIIXdPQSyvkBPwbdi10Qcvu9OQaCmvuDGWs1qJQcDDdOBfmDHfz8NA6EVTnTTBAvi9byqthPWe9RomvLGOnCqw45Gy45MU41jTih3)b8(X)k2TWX0H1GO20QGGWsXleeZYXzbKKZYzQFalKpBdzuu(o(UJgqAf7SKIowIEu4YsV322B78DhnG0k2zPJowIEuuw692202olOJfT6bbHLWD)bKLkLLLL7R7nKHfS6VIDw28T60NLIWKUHmSax6pGSaXOutz5m1pGLGAEal3ibsFwkArT5dFx0JIYsHfz8Nf0XcWacXFfYI(bRNpSGEvb5m7jk65alrAR0HfvUHrv99Ry)alRxeladig(vilQqcCpllQM6VI9frvZsbW1PHNeTIDwObysifXYTHfi2P1IgWPiwQHNLtysSmOp1d8z5XS875dlb18awGyNwP)4plfTO28HLhZcQ98HL6ZYS06aYYJz58zuZYjmjq6GeEwwK69ZzzHVJVZ0fVqq8rdiTIDQvWasTcgqQPvGl9zjdTQr2td4bhddw3hKQNNWcrBpuJb0nTcCPplzow98hGyu32pHfIqnxeHblHABcr2aAnTcCPpDImPXHdlzoggSUpivppHfWHoFeGyu32NfwIJBIBoWstd5sYgaHPvGl9zjZXWG19bP65jSC1usCzanMwbU0NLmhddw3hKQNNWcrCdrQbeY0kWL(0jYKghoSK5yyW6(Gu98ewah68raIrDBFwyHOSS86alDYXTPXgqSPvGl9zjZXWG19bP65jSqe3qKAA0GXQrtfv9nDQPJIPFXleeBfmGutRax6ZsMJHbR7ds1ZtyPtoUFvAaDtRax6ZsMJHbR7ds1ZtyPh3eQS0EthX5uuWHsTcgqQPv(fmF(XhuNyjZXbliQedOBAf4sFwiIjUsnGwtRax6ZcrmXv3EtR)rDytYHFf7Mokyfdw)tMok4u8cbXwbdi10kWL(SK5yyW6(Gu98ew6LH6KVmGUPvGl9zjZXWG19bP65jSK2soUnKb0AAf4sFwYCmmyDFqQEEclDYnXD7nDeNtrAqMLowbdi10kWL(SKHwuys0bF)aMWsApULGWE7nGUvWasnTcCPplzOvnYEAap4yyW6(Gu98ewiA7HAmGUPvGl9zjZXQN)aeJ62(jSqeQ5IimyjuBtiYgqRPvGl9PtKjnoCyjZXWG19bP65jSao05JaeJ62(SWsCCtCZbwAAixs(aleLLLxgaHPvGl9zjZXWG19bP65jSC1usCzanMwbU0NLmhddw3hKQNNWcrCdrQbeY0kWL(0jYKghoSK5yyW6(Gu98ewah68raIrDBFwyHOSS86alDYXTPXhyHOSS86alxnLexhyHOSS8YaInTcCPplzoggSUpivppHfI4gIutJgmwnAQOQVPtnDum9lEHGyRGbKAAf4sFwYCmmyDFqQEEclDYX9RsdOBAf4sFwYCmmyDFqQEEcl94MqLLgqRPvGl9zjZXWG19bP65jS07Tx9sdGW0kWL(SK5yyW6(Gu98ew6xxLXX2B6ioNIcouQvWasnTYVG5Zp(G6elzooybrLyaDtRax6ZcrmXvQb0AAf4sFwiIjU62BA9pQdBso8Ry30rbRyW6FY0rbNIxii2kyaPMwbU0NLmhddw3hKQNNWsVmuN8Lb0nTcCPplzoggSUpivppHL0wYXTHmGwtRax6ZsMJHbR7ds1ZtyPtUjUBVPJ4CksdYS0XkyaPMwbU0NLmig1T9tyH4QhQXa6MwbU0NLm0IctIo47hWews7XTee2BV9MwREGh)ygqVPBAvahFnGUPp2e(LeYBaPMo6rrnGU92Bg

Usage Information
All Macro I run with 0.50ms

Version 1- PVE 2233232
Version 2- PVP 2233132 - Spell Eater is a viable option against double caster comps with high burst damage
PVP Talent - Nercotic Strike (Always), Raise Abomination, and Neroctic Aura. Optional: Transfusion should be considered if you expect to take high consistent damage to make it easier to keep yourself alive.

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.11.

• The Default macro is 1
  • PVP uses version 2
  • Arenas use version 2
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Soul Reaper, Heart Essence, Blood Fury

KeyPress: Gnaw, Leap

Main Sequence: Death Coil, Outbreak, Raise Dead, Death and Decay, Epidemic, Dark Transformation, Death Strike, Festering Strike, Scourge Strike

KeyRelease: Corpse Exploder

Post Macro: Unholy Frenzy, Apocalypse

Macro Version 2
Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Soul Reaper, Heart Essence, Blood Fury

KeyPress: Gnaw, Leap

Main Sequence: Death Coil, Outbreak, Raise Dead, Death and Decay, Epidemic, Dark Transformation, Death Strike, Festering Strike, Scourge Strike

KeyRelease: Corpse Exploder, Deathā€™s Advance

Post Macro: Unholy Frenzy, Transfusion, Apocalypse, Necrotic Strike

1 Like

Ok will do and let you know the results :grinning:

This one is awesome iā€™m pumping more dps and sometimes beating or stay close to similar geared players with corruptionā€¦it could do moreā€¦but iā€™m not the best movement based playerā€¦in a more stationary fightā€¦iā€™m up thereā€¦

1 Like