UPDATED [03/21/19] DV8 Hacov DH (Mythic raiding & M+)

i seem to have found a better string. This way the macro will use fury more wisely. I’m getting better results with this:

/cast [nochanneling,combat] Blade Dance
/cast [nochanneling] Immolation Aura
/castsequence [nochanneling] Chaos Strike
/cast [nochanneling] Demon’s Bite
/castsequence [nochanneling,combat] Chaos Strike, Blade Dance
/castsequence [nochanneling] Chaos Strike, Blade Dance

lemme know what u guys found.

I retract my questions, found it through something called reading

This isn’t helping anything here, Wisconsen - probably best to stop it.

Is there any video of how this looks even just on a target dumby? I tested it out last night but had alot of down time where clicking the macro didn’t do anything and it was on CD?

Tried a target dummy test with and without fel eruption to see if there is a DPS difference.

Without Fel Eruption: 5 minute attack
408 ilvl
Damage - 14,903

With Fel Eruption: 5 minute attack
408 ilvl
Damage - 16,012

Used an agility potion which was active for both.
I was well-fed.
No pre-pot.

Despite sharing a cool-down, the benefit to fel eruption which gives you more DPS in a raid encounter is being able to apply an additional mechanic to ranged adds which you would otherwise be forced to swap to, therefore dropping damage on a main target and inevitably dropping DPS.

I have a new build I’ll upload tomorrow. It is what I’m using for the current tier. Had excellent results so far, so this is what I will be sticking with until 8.2.

i love your build cant wait

waiting patiently

anything?

any news on that new update?
looking forward to test it:D

I really like your work dude, waiting for the update <3

Hey guys!

Updated original post with version 1.6. Sorry for the delay!

This is what I’m sticking with until 8.2. It’s working very well for me in M+ and mythic raiding.

Currently 410 ilvl with the following AZ traits.

Furious Gaze x 3
Eyes of Rage x1
Rezan’s Fury x2
Revolving Blades x 1

I still use Eye Beam on a modifier and I’ve chosen not to include Fel Erutpion as, in my opinion, it is highly situational and the DPS increase/loss is negligible. As always, let me know how you go with this one!

now sometimes the macro spam the demon’s bite when fury full. it reduces the dps.
any idea how to fix this?

I picked up on this after making some small tweaks. Will correct the issue and update the main post.

Updated first post!

Using that macro quite some time now - keep on your work it’s great!
Since your last update I have the feeling that blade dance stays unused for some seconds.
Using it on 30ms - Any idea?

Greetings!

[quote quote=68899]Using that macro quite some time now – keep on your work it’s great! Since your last update I have the feeling that blade dance stays unused for some seconds. Using it on 30ms – Any idea?
Greetings![/quote]

Copy the newest build from the first post and see how you go.

Not a biggie but your marco imports saying its version 1.7 not 1.8?

Fixed :wink:

413 with the same trait set up, running at 30 ms and noticed after a while Chaos strike & Annihilation stops casting.