[UPDATED 10/15/18] DV8 DH Havoc (Mythic+ and Raiding)

DV8 this macro is my shit man. I did 12-14k last night in Uldir with very respectable parses. Appreciate all the hard work you put into this and I look forward to any updates you make. By far the best macro I’ve used for DH.

[quote quote=64893]DV8 Great Job job on your macro my friend, i got only 1 question :
Can you add a Meta – Button ? Maybe Swift? as it not casting it in the macro and in 30 MS is dificult to cast it my bar? also you can add Key for Retreat + Fell Rush (just an idea ??? )
regards[/quote]

add it yourself, place this in keypress

/cast [mod:insertmodhere] type_spell_here
/cast [mod:insertmodhere] type_spell_here

in “insertmodhere” type alt, ctrl, or shift - whatever isn’t already being occupied

also make sure that you don’t have any binds in-game associated with whatever your spam key is… for example, if your spam is the B key, none of those mods would work as they already have preassigned functions… you can disable that by going to keybinds and typing the bind in an empty slot then removing it.

also, update for me…

currently ranked 1 in m+ using this macro on my realm, and top 100 world…
running 10+ non-stop with no issues.

[quote quote=64893]DV8 Great Job job on your macro my friend, i got only 1 question :
Can you add a Meta – Button ? Maybe Swift? as it not casting it in the macro and in 30 MS is dificult to cast it my bar? also you can add Key for Retreat + Fell Rush (just an idea ??? )
regards[/quote]

/cast [mod:Shift,@player,combat] Metamorphosis

Add this to the keypress section of GSSE

Awesome OP! The best macro for DH I’ve tested so far, I sim at 9.8K and getting 10-11K sustained single target dps WITHOUT ANY RAID BUFF, item level 320

Awesome Macro DV8! Results are great. Please keep sharing with the community! subscribed

I Parsed 99% on G’huun normal last night using this macro. It’s that good people. I still do get a little fury starved at one point in the macro and I can’t quite pin point it. I’m still just casting a single Demon’s Bite and it works fine.

To help with the fury I moved the demons bite line up just before the cast sequence line in the macro. This help prioritize the demons bite slightly and help keep you from starving.

@DV8 - Great macro! Thank you. What War Mode talents do you recommend?

Ok, got today a 100% (ilvl) log, so i think its the best macro. :slight_smile:

Log

Love the macro, but I notice that it will skip Immolation Aura a lot of the time any idea whats up with that?

Appreciate the great feedback, guys. I’m away on holiday at the moment, but I’ll be back this weekend to update based on your feedback.

Happy raiding!

regards[/quote]

Thanks mate. Sure I can add a meta hotkey and retreat + fel rush. The only reason I haven’t added these is because a.) I have meta hotkeyed already and b.) retreat + fel rush is a DPS loss is my setup, azerite talents, etc.

Thanks mate. Glad you like it. I’ll be updating it shortly with better DB usage to avoid starvation.

Hi what does it mean running 30MS been trying to figure this out for awhile.

30ms macro spam delay with whatever program you’re using. I use Razer Synapse.

Works great, i can sustain 9k dps on raider dummy over 5mins with zero buffs (except 1 agi potion) and in full tank gear and traits.

I added Meta + a potion in with a modifier though.

New to the addon, so apologies if this is something obvious I’m just missing, but what are the talents that this is supposed to be used with?

edit
Disregard this, I see the talents listed in the description.

[quote quote=65269]Ok, got today a 100% (ilvl) log, so i think its the best macro. ???
Log[/quote]

are you using AHK? if so can you share yours please?

Thx for great job.

this marco works really well.
but i have a question.
i find that it sometime i will stand and wait for next demon bite since i lack of Fury

sometimes it happen it for 7-8 sec. that means i haven’t cast anything for this 7-8sec.
is this normal?

sorry for my bad english since it’s not my first language

I had the same issue. Just move the Demon Bite line up in the macro. Simply copy the line and paste it somewhere in the middle. Be sure to delete the old line or you will cast to many demons bites. Higher up in the macro will give it higher priority. Might have to play around with it a bit to find the sweet spot.

Been running Mythic progression using this, 373ilvl, parsing around 80-90% and around 19-20K dps.