[UPDATED 24/07] [3.3k-IO] PRE PATCH READY

FYI, neither the posted talent build nor the one on the macro itself is this build. I have tried both, and they both give the following:

I used your screenshot of what you say is the correct build and created the build to match. The following is that build:
BUkAzqt9tQbK6xteCyjwasgfTCASiEJikgkESIJlkQiWCSSQEplk0kEJhEAAAAQiA

I hope this helps

1 Like

I’m super pumped to try this out but when I try to import it into the brand new GSE I get a chat message saying it’s broken and it won’t import as a result. Any tips?

Are you receiving this error for the sequence macro? Can you post print with the error ?
While, i’ll try import to see the error

Did you updated GSE to version 3.2.01?

I am getting the same thing this morning. Ver 3.2.01.

Macro unable to be imported in GSE and then Storage Unable to interpret sequence in chat.

Updated string import! Please try now

Hey its working now. Thanks for looking into it.

1 Like

hi guys, just coming back after a bit of a lay off, looking at this new gse now, so you can no longer place the macro on the action bar and spam that ? ill be honest i have only just started downloading update so forgive the ignorance :slight_smile:

So I’m definitely confused on how to build in this new format.

I have a bad hand from previous surgeries, so I depend on GSE for my builder. I used to have modifiers built in, so I can manually use them at my location.

I used to have
Shift + GSE modifier to drop my flame sigil at player
Ctrl + GSE modifier to use Elysian Decree at Player
alt + GSE modifier to throw glaive.

all others were key bound.

Anyone able to help me return these to my GSE?

Hey mate @Nightmaven , i got your back!

Into your GSE sequence, on step, now you can see like this:

If you want to use anything with modifiers, change from spell to macro and write/use one macro that already exists, and you are done!
PS.: to use a macro, you need to provide the exact same name for the macro you create!

PS1: I did it, and update sequence for you, so you can use the other config, number 2 <3

Hope it helps you mate!

1 Like

love it works like a charm and really like how you explained on what to do wish the other makers would do the same thing.

1 Like

is there any way to integrate Sigil of flames @ player into the main sequence?

are you able to post a SS of your talents, i cant get the import working?

tia

I keep a clean UI only using weakauras and gse. I hope that still works. I tried to use your talents for TWW pre-patch, but they do not work, and the old DF imports do not work either. Perhaps I’m using the wrong string?

Totaly new to GSE , im getting the gse to work fine but as soon as im trying to modify whit ctrl , shift or alt nothing happens.
Help pls

Thank you!

I’m confused what the in the string does?

@Deadlus You have update for TWW ?

hi , talent out of date