Updated 2h Frost DK Gnome

Hi,

it wasn’t a typo it’s the way the code gets cut and pasted the line :-

"/castsequence [nomod]reset=target/combat Plague Strike,Death's Advance,Soul Reaper"

has double quotes in the line becuase Death’s Advance has a single quote in the line. The reason Death’s Advance was in the line was to spread the application of plague strike so I didn’t waste unholy runes on plague strikes not required which in turn can be used for obliterates.

So you only need replace the double quotes to get it to work.

Aye Dark Sim not much use on boss fights but there are a fair few fights between them and the start :sunglasses: plus in pvp is handy.

chains of ice yup down to preferance but you would need to a have the glyph to get the extra 10 runic power. So each cast of chains gives you 20 runic power so you would need to cast it twice in order to make 1 rune strike which is 2 frost runes so 1 frost strike over 2 howling blasts or half way to a an obliterate and then your chains could use up a death rune.

Hey Rottz just tested your Macro, very well done, both mine and yours are neck in neck as far as DpS Dummies, so I guess it depends on what you want to do, so those who have been following this post, you can use either of the macros, both kick out great dps, as with most macros, they can only carry you so far, DpS is gear dependent and knowing what OH! CRAP! Buttons to faceroll as needed, if you comfortable and like /mod commands I highly recommend Rottz Macro, if you are a panic and click player like me, then use mine, as stated both work very nice, I took out the cast 13 because I like to leave one trinket open for PvP and my get out of jail trinket for PVP

This is what I am using at the moment. At ilvl 339 I am pulling about 18-19k on the Butcher. Not sure if there are other macros that are pulling better DPS, I never tried them. HB is on separate button to be used on rime proc or only if Necrotic Plague falls off. I also have a second macro for execute phase with Soul Reaper as the first line. Clicks are set at 10 ms and I am speced as 2,2,1,2,1,2,1

Sequences['F2HST'] = {
StepFunction = [[
		limit = limit or 1
		if step == limit then
			limit = limit % #macros + 1
			step = 1
		else
			step = step % #macros + 1
		end
	]],
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/cast Anti-Magic Shell
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattck
    ]],
	'/castsequence reset=5/target/combat [nocombat]Outbreak; Howling Blast,null',
	'/castsequence reset=5/combat Plague Leech, Howling Blast, Plague Leech, Outbreak',
	'/cast Obliterate',
	'/cast Frost Strike',
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],

why doesnt this macro make obliterate the number 1 choice? i swapped them over but it still seems to use howling blast or soul reaper before it uses obliterate…