**UPDATED** Best BM Macro-Works great with any Talent / Gear/Lego combo

OP, thanks for the macro. It does work well, though I had to slow down my click rate to 250-280ms to avoid being focus starved a lot.

Well with Gweens original one it was great. Then I see it has all mods ect which to me to complicated. When it is a lazy macro and mods are not lazy. This one performs very well overall.

When I use this macro it tends to prioritize Cobra Shot over Kill Command and Dire Beast, wasting precious dps. It might be me doing something wrong.

any ways of avoiding getting dire frenzy/beast to lock up all the times aka not casting?
maybe removing the pvp lines? not sure
thanks

[quote quote=58295]Nice Macro…. peaked at 3.2M at start then steadied out to 1.5-1.6M on training dummy (no buffs (food, flask, rune) Ilvl 960 , i run at 33Crit, 26Haste, 86Mastery currently w/4 piece H set, currently legos: neck & boots
Good job !![/quote]

I’m sorry I haven’t a clue as to why that’d be happening. If you are using some form of auto-fire, my best advice would be to try setting it to different speeds of keypresses and see if that helps any.
One other thing I’d mention is to sim your character’s DPS (I recommend ASKMRROBOT.COM), set the Boss script to “ranged dps dummy” and deselect any kind of buffs such as food,pots,flasks,runes,etc. And then check that simmed DPS in game at the raid dummy in class hall just be sure to be unbuffed and to make the test run as long as the sim fight lasts. Then you can see if you are actually losing any DPS for sure. Hope that made some sense.

I have never had any problems with that myself except for the glitch I mentioned in BOLD in my original post where sometimes after exiting a BG for whatever reason Dire Frenzy/Beast stops working altogether in the macro. Fix by reloading your UI.

dunno how to quote, but, i dont do bg/pvp
it happens in open world and raid
it cast concussive shot too dont know if thats intended not in pvp

Just wanted to let you all know that I have changed my talent build 2-1-1-1-1-2 and all i can say is, WOW! absolutely amazing dps build. works well with Soul ring + Boots but not required.

hi sorry, i really really enjoy this macro, but it locks up on me allllll the time :frowning:
would you be able to remove the pvp partcompletly, i think thats why it locks up on me?
i dont do arena/bg no pvp to be honest
i tried to remove the pvp part but it doesnt cast murder of crow now lol and miss lot of dire beast

@Caramel Ill send u a pm with a pve-only version of the macro in a few minutes bud.

cheers man you rock :stuck_out_tongue:

@ Caramel here try this and lemme know

Sequences['Caramel'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Bootyhunter@The Scryers",
  SpecID=253,
  Talents = "2211112",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/petattack",
        "/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix",
        "/cast [combat,pet:Spirit Beast,@player] Spirit Mend",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, dead] Eternal Guardian",
        "/cast [combat,pet,@player] Roar of Sacrifice",
        "/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath",
        "/cast [combat] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [combat] Titan's Thunder",
        "/cast [combat] Aspect of the Wild",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [mod:shift] Multi-Shot",
        "/cast !Kill Command",
        "/castsequence !Kill Command, Cobra Shot",
        "/cast Dire Beast",
        "/cast !Kill Command",
        "/cast Cobra Shot",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast A Murder of Crows",
      },
    },
  },
}

@Pharmacist The dps on ASKMRROBOT seems about right compared to my gear, but the macro (sometimes) seems to spam Cobra Shot many time in sequence before triggering Dire Beast and Kill Command. It doesn’t happen as much at the start of a boss fight, but after a little while, Cobra Shot is spammed even though KC and DB is off cooldown.

I use a AHK script that spams the macro with 150ms intervals.

Edit: Oh and the shift modifier just locks up the macro for me. I have to manually cast multi-shots. It could be the AHK script, I don’t know. What do you use?

@Andreas

im sorry you’re having trouble as I probably won’t be of much help. I play wow with an xbox controller and a mouse and the program that i use to map the keyboard keys to the gamepad buttons is called xpadder and it has its own built in system with auto-fire, button sequences, etc. but yeah it doesnt go by a delay in miliseconds, it uses button presses per second instead. and since ive switched my talents around i have upped that to 16.6 presses per second and everything has been smooth going. I have tried AHK briefly in the past but found it to be a huge pain in my arse. Sorry for the long answer full of no help but hey best i got

Can anyone post me a script for ahk ? I have “q” on single target and “w” on Multitarget. I dont know about the intervals (ms) for pressing

First, thank you for this macro. It is definitely outperforming gween’s macros which surprised me. I’m at ilvl 954, 4 piece with lego boots and chest. On a 5 minute parse at 150 MS I did 1.51M completely unbuffed on RTD. The same parse using Gween’s AOTB Boots macro gave 1.42M. I still think in certain situations Gween’s will be better as it functions better when using the AOE modifier, but in true single target fights I think this one is best.

@Andreas I don’t know which key you have this macro on, but check and make sure Shift - (Your Number) isn’t already bound. I use #2 and Shift - 2 was already a keybind. I changed it and the shift modifier worked. It doesn’t cast MS often, but I think that may be due to it being 40 focus and the macro tends to keep you below 40.

@Gunnar Wetzel AHK is complicated and unnecessary. Try Punchkey. It’s free and simple. No scripts.

I tried this and gweens sorry gweens still outperforms this . This macro misses way way way to many kill commands might work good on a test dummy but where it counts …In raid it does not perform this macro in raid I was doing 1.2 million gweens I was doing 1.6 milliion

Yea, I have to agree after performing many more parses. This macro is very inconsistent. Further testing showed swings of up to 200k dps whereas Gween’s tends to stay within 10k over a 5 minute parse. At one point I saw the macro cobra shot 8 times in a row. I’m still grateful to the author despite the results, but for now I’m going to stick with Gween.

[quote quote=58425]I tried this and gweens sorry gweens still outperforms this . This macro misses way way way to many kill commands might work good on a test dummy but where it counts ….In raid it does not perform this macro in raid I was doing 1.2 million gweens I was doing 1.6 milliion[/quote]What macro is that since the last one I saw it was mod this and mod that and mod.

[quote quote=58428]

I tried this and gweens sorry gweens still outperforms this . This macro misses way way way to many kill commands might work good on a test dummy but where it counts ….In raid it does not perform this macro in raid I was doing 1.2 million gweens I was doing 1.6 milliion

What macro is that since the last one I saw it was mod this and mod that and mod.[/quote]. ?????