Vengeance macro I'm using in Mythic+ updated 03-May-2021

yep, I don’t use anymore that legendary so it’s easier to remove the line, as for you was more an academic interest to understand how it works than a real need :slight_smile:

I’ll try to make it working (I’m thinking to find the function to find a name from the ID so will became international… mmm I’ll try after the raid tonight.

Thanks for the work. I’ve tested the macro on boss and aoe target dummies over the course of about 15 minutes and I never saw Soul Cleave fire at all. Any ideas?

I assume if I am Venthyr that i just swap out the Elysian Decree for Sinful Brand that that it will work or any chance to get a mod for this. Sorry very new to gse and macros

I’ve not seen Soul Cleave not casting regardless of talents. This is the line that casts it:

/castsequence [nochanneling,combat,mod] Fel Devastation; [nochanneling,combat,notalent:3/3,nomod] Soul Cleave; [nochanneling,combat,nomod] Spirit Bomb, Soul Cleave, Spirit Bomb

The only way it wont cast is if you are holding a mod key (ctrl, alt or shift) in which case it will always be trying to cast Fel Devastation when it gets to that line.

To cast Sinful Brand instead of Elysian Decree with the same conditions change this (in the two places it appears)

/cast [nochanneling,combat,@player,mod] Elysian Decree

to this

/cast [nochanneling,combat,mod] Sinful Brand

What do you mean sub + 10?

It means the highest key I had run it in was a +8, I’m now running it in +10s.

Pretty good little macro. Was able to +1 a 13 mists with it out of the box.

Only suggestion is to have a way to integrate sigils @cursor or @player. Also Fel Dev and Elysian decree werent as responsive as I would have liked. I would be holding a mod key down and it would take 2 or 3 seconds to fire off.

I’ve posted an alternative one I am using now above. It will put Fiery Brand on your focus target if you have one, handy for situations like General Kaal gauntlet where you are often switching targets but want fiery brand on Kaal.

It wont help you with your sigils, and this one has ED stripped out as I am firing that manually. All my sigils are setup in wow macors with code similar to this:

#showtooltip
/cast [mod,nochanneling][@player,nochanneling] Elysian Decree

I added this to keypress;
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/click [mod:altctrl] BUILDFURY
/cast [nochanneling,mod:ctrl, @cursor] Sigil of Silence; [nochanneling,mod:alt, @player] Infernal Strike; [nochanneling,mod:shift] Fel Devastation.

The [mod:altctrl] i mapped to a mouse button. When pressed it will click another separate macro named “BUILDFURY” that has “/cast [nochanneling] Fracture
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Immolation Aura” in the sequence block of the macro. I added it so when theres not enough fury to cast Fel Devastation i press the [mod:altctrl] and it cast fury builders only and I dont have a pause in rotation trying to build fury.
The macro BUILDFURY needs to have an icon created to be active. It dosnt need to be on an actionbar though.