Vengeful Hermit Updated 12/29/22

So is this not good for MT raids atm?

still not working for me :confused:

this is the error i get in chat BROKEN MACRO hermit was unable to be programed this macro will not fire until errors in the macro are correected pelase some 1 help :frowning:

Made a couple adjustments and seem to have pushed up the healing a bit better.

Added The Hunt and Soul Carve (you have it as Soul Carver FYI) to normal auto rotation. Only kept Fiery Brand and Meta on manual.

Original test on tanking dummy went to 13 Uber Strikes, After edit was able to push to 26 Stacks. Hope this helps.

Will take it into some M+s now.

Nice go ahead and share it please.

Just wanted to say thanks for such a great macro. This has made my game experience great and i’m able to tank just about anything. I’m also curious as to what xero the clown has come up with for your macro as a possible update.
Keep up the great work Hermit!

Never shared one before hopefully this is right. Kepp in mind this burns alot more energy so less freguent Fel Dev’s. All credit of this goes to Hermit.

dmufgaWkLuvZcu2LKc)IIAykXXq0YO0ZuftdL6AiPTHe6BirnojPZPi9puWavsvoiszHiv9qIWejsDrcAJib9rKkgPKsNefALkPIxQiMjsKBkPYoL4NivAOkQwkr0tPAQkCvjvTvc0xrc8wkYDLe7v8xIKbJWHHSyk8ysnzLKlRYMvs5ZOKrJIoTQ61eWSj0TvL2nu)MKHdQoUKISCL65OA6sDDfLTRKk9Djf15jQ5dY(boKzKczCbfwOJqkSEkjvTcLSoghsne6dPiRXc1uSzeFGepCZJZamgGXamgGXamgGXqCAZAMQD86XcGv1mgqqBwZuTJthxOG3M)v4uEwO(exiEn1wFsOEHJAKXx83YH(4ucX76HVc13Q42fRL0AxiN(m9PACk4qcqB2gXZiD86q6TINrkKzexq0(JmepEgXNCYZ3hNNrkKXn3OnRRp89kdimHvmr73kMwDOvvsXg3mVr7g1nslq60XPP7VcZZifYmsHmoacan5KNVpohabGsXg3SgXB(vtZoS(aeMWkntegFIFmlyA1RbQRaiEyZUk1PWaew2uMnv2WaepSzxL604dz4xCA6(RWPtXMrkKXbqaOjN889X5aiauk24M1iEdimHvAMim(e)ywW0QxduxbqyPwDQDj(qg(fNMU)kC6uEYifY4aia0KtE((4CaeakfBCZAeVbeMWkntegFIFmlyA1RbQRaiSlpu2UeFid)Itt3FfoDkSZifY4aia0KtE((4CaeakfBCZAeVbeMWkntegFIFmlyA1RbQRaiSK2LQSJpKHFXPP7VcNofQzKczCaeaAYjpFFCoacaLInUznI3actyLMjcJpXpMfS1dUis(2W0QxduxbqyxytDkfJpKHFXPP7VcNofkMrkKXbqaOjN889X5aiauk24M1iEdimHvAMim(e)ywW0Qxduxbq8WMDvQtJpKHFXPP7VcNofkNrkKXbqaOjN889X5aiauk24M1iEdimHvAMim(e)ywW0Qxduxbq8q5LPuKA8Hm8lonD)v40PunJuiJdGaqto557JZbqaOuSXnRr8gqycR0mry8j(XSGPvVgOUcG4Hn7Qu0gFid)Itt3FfoDktZifY4aia0KtE((4CaeakfBCZAeVbeMWkntegFIFmlyA1RbQRaiiRsL0(eFid)Itt3FfoD64mInM9fBbr7pYq84zexYpMLngXR9qRIrCjuVgOo0hFS)ybU2g6JxoTaXi(y)XcCnzOpo9NyhJ4s(XSiJr60PJ7WpnJsNcPn(GUsKY0fYfQXR7AK0OgLr8bs8WnpoP955XsgxcreNZO0PqAJtbhsaAZ2iEgPJ7WpnJsNc1QKXPnRzQ2XR92V)oUKhAfDXIYXiEDi8mKiJ4(2R7H7Vch6JtjeVRh(kuFRIBxSKlwR1AP(yRgVGEV4ckSqhHuy9usQAfkzDmoKAi0hsrwJfQXL(wdntStHmETNi84soddiqnGWsD5LdwNbZphq8I0BfGyn1gq8S(aIgTzDnhqSr)vaIxKERaeRP2aclGqTbeIhNdiA0M118AexiEn1wFsOEHJAKXx83YH(4s)5idXt4QFR2Xi(GUsKc5YYYInoDCHcEB(xHt5H0(KoD6ea

Usage Information

Run at 250ms
This macro for 3+ targets raid macro for 2 or less targets.

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.23.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing matey, im just a bit confused, is the raid macro missing , the one for 2 or less targets ? or am i reading this wrong ? :smiley:

no idea about a raid one, i just took his M+ test macro and adjusted it. IDK why raid would be much different. If Im missing something please let me knwo :LP

So I’ve been doing 10 keys with the raid macro and the following talent set up. Was able to 2 chest at 379 ilvl, with around 32k hps on some pulls. I was also able to solo tank the third LFR boss with this.

Just pull one pack at a time so the target cap doesn’t hurt.

BUkACnvaHJn8GSPD6tpaeczPTBAQJClkERQDRCAFQSSLSSCJSSOQLJkkkEKhEAAAAA

What version are you using now as tried this and it unlearnt spirit bomb

I used the raid version so there was no spirit bomb at all. I was getting trucked in a +13 academy on the tree boss (I’m guessing we are going to see some hefty nerfs to this next week) and wanted additional healing.

SB is good for damage but SC spam does an unreal amount of healing. Its real limiting factor is the target cap so I just pull one pack at a time unless its something like two packs of three. In dungeons like academy however you are going to need SB as the tree boss has to many adds to hit with SC unless you time Fel Dev and or take Elysian Decree.

I probably should have dropped a point of burning blood to pick up soul carver for bosses though as it can help shorten some dangerous phases.

Do you have a macro set up for this raid talent tree? or is it the same as above?

It would be the single target macro in the first post.

Vengeful Hermit Single Target

This is the macro to use while actively tanking for single target raid bosses.

dmuejaWjcsAwc0Tes4xiLHbHJHILjLNrGPHsUgO02iO(MqQXbkohcADsvY)abheIwiiYdfGjccDrPQ2ibP(OqPrkvXjrPALsvQEPqmteOBsqSts9tHKgQGAPcONkAQQQRIsXwfk(QuLYBHu3fs2l1FradwPomulwQ8yunzb5YQSzqu9zq1ObPtRkVgLsZgj3gPA3s(njdhHoobjwoIEorth46cvBheLVlKOZtO5RK9RyZ4V1moJPVo2(cnBiib6PFGcH9pbs21XsW(e4JmWy7BDZFNFm1vaPtieecbHqqieecbHqqi4ezCaufPt2uSTurznBKXbqvKoJn7hZrkFQYAbmie2z)cYvK8lafDIyaU7r9aIgsojiwcydXqyWfYzdrRX0qimtJralgN)OgG1eIOHiANcbZjvs)TMXFNXGjF4oQt6VZiNyyYtk93AgN0ays4h4QJU4SrxkOys6Oqh6WHqzDZjnowcMnA6Qq9ctbco7sXHIR6OEfCuZ(d9MDpXlG1cCsJJLGzJMUkuV4asQGZUuCO4QoQxbh1StvCQzhaMeYosdmWjso4PkP)wZ4V1moN1SICIHjpPCwZY6MtACSemB0LIdfx1r9k4OMTawSGbwcD(fjEorYbpvzG1n)TMX5SMvKtmm5jLZAww3CsJJLGzJUuCO4QoQxbh1SfWIfmc3C(fjEorYbpvzG1c83AgNZAwroXWKNuoRzzDZjnowcMn6sXHIR6OEf8GCf9oma1SBWcdHneo)IepNi5GNQmWAw(BnJZznRiNyyYtkN1SSU5KghlbZgDP4qXvDuVcoQz3qWcwcf25xK45ejh8uLbwdR)wZ4CwZkYjgM8KYznlRBoPXXsWSrxkouCvh1RGhKRO3HbOMDdr0SqeTZViXZjso4PkdSwy)TMX5SMvKtmm5jLZAww3CsJJLGzJUuCO4QoQxbpixrVddqn7gcbr3q48ls8CIKdEQYaRJ2FRzCoRzf5edtEs5SML1nN04yjy2OlfhkUQJ6vWdYv07WauZUX0qadlNFrINtKCWtvgynm(BnJZznRiNyyYtkN1SSU5KghlbZgDP4qXvDuVcoQzlGflyGLqNFrINtKCWtvgynH(BnJtACSeipHs8R43SrxkouCvh1RGJA2cIgbHcdBWz3qWcrJX5xK45ejh8uLbg4K9Ql(JcedM8H7OoP)od8vWBUZzphoK7CQpoBDNZau07WadjNq6OaUZzGVcoJ7mWaRB(7mgm5d3rDs)Dg5edtEsP)wZ4Kgatc)axD0fNn6sbftshf6qhoekRBoPXXsWSrtxfQxykqWzxkouCvh1RGJA2FO3S7jEbSwGtACSemB00vH6fhqsfC2LIdfx1r9k4OMDQItn7aWKq2rAGborYbpvj93Ag)TMX5SMvKtmm5jLZAww3CsJJLGzJUuCO4QoQxbh1SfWIfmWsOZViXZjso4PkdSU5V1moN1SICIHjpPCwZY6MtACSemB0LIdfx1r9k4OMTawSGr4MZViXZjso4PkdSwG)wZ4CwZkYjgM8KYznlRBoPXXsWSrxkouCvh1RGhKRO3HbOMDdwyiSHW5xK45ejh8uLbwZYFRzCoRzf5edtEs5SML1nN04yjy2OlfhkUQJ6vWrn7gcwWsOWo)IepNi5GNQmWAy93AgNZAwroXWKNuoRzzDZjnowcMn6sXHIR6OEf8GCf9oma1SBieeDdHZViXZjso4PkdSwy)TMX5SMvKtmm5jLZAww3CsJJLGzJUuCO4QoQxbpixrVddqn7gtdbmSC(fjEorYbpvzG1r7V1moN1SICIHjpPCwZY6MtACSemB0LIdfx1r9k4OMTawSGbwcD(fjEorYbpvzGbozV6I)OaXGjF4oQt6VZaFf8M7C2ZHd5oN6JZw35maf9omWqYjKokG7Cg4RGZ4odmWaNjXJZoeTMP5S3omBrgNel93aNc5ayiIby)D(XuxbKozAceiOX4m2SFmhP8PkRfW0Ao)rnaRzqGabIMti(K4oQRFOhqr6oNiJdGQiD2Zrs)bCg4Hdf1Is0DofcUIJPyVahjKDf4PkdjN9lixrYVau0jIb4Uh1diAi5uJPFoJPVo2(cnBiib6PFGcH9pbs21XsW(e4JmWy77eIhKJJtbSMXjbXsaBigcdUqoBiAmiATwRbRGgmo75Oi6KjkMDuRB2DXbavnB6yoPA692SJIzdr1jlHky2XL3S5kfvivuwsNjXJZoeTgwyyC2BhMTiJtIL(BGZaOWsj7q0AMMbgyGn

Version 1- One button macro
Version 2 - Doesn’t use cooldowns

I noticed you have Soul Carver in your macro and on your mod keys but you don’t have it on your talents. Am I missing something or do I just disable it in the Single Target macro?

It all depends. I change talents based on a lot of things like dungeon, group comp, affixes etc. Sometimes I run it sometimes I don’t.

SC great for Tyrannical weeks though so its worth picking up.

Another example would be: I’d suggest dropping Aura of pain and picking up Vengeful retreat for the last boss in Azure vault as you need more movement and a way to get rid of the slow otherwise you will be eating the orbs and even a single one can kill you in high keys.

I suggest not looking at the talents as being hard and fast but rather more like guidelines that you can swap out when necessary. The macro is meant to be able to handle most talents on the left and middle side so you should be safe.

2 Likes

Updated some art.
Added an FAQ.
Added and updated screenshots of Raider IO and WoW Logs.

Still working on how to make videos. I didn’t think it would take this much time to learn. I now have more respect for Youtubers.

1 Like

@Hermit Hi All! New to Vengeance DH and see all the positive activity (great work all). Are the original links updated for both ST & AOE? In the first post? I just want to make sure I’m trying out the correct links. Thanks!

Yup everything in the first post will always be the most updated versions.

1 Like

I see you write version 1 & 2. Does that mean when I input both links into GSE I’ll have two buttons to drag onto my action bars? One for CDs and one without CDs?

No.

When you open up the macro you will see the config screen. On this scree you choose which version you wish to use depending on if you want to use cd’s manually or not.

I have my bars set as:
1 - Infernal Strike
2 - M+ (aoe) macro
3 - Raid (single target) macro
4 - Interrupt
5 - Taunt

You can use the single target macro in M+ and it does very well and is extremely defensive making it easy on your healers. Just make sure to keep pulls fairly small (5 or so targets.) There are a couple of dungeons that require SB as there are pulls that have tons of adds that you can’t pull smaller. The tree in Academy, the whelps in RLP, and maybe the spiders in SMB although you can save the hunt and not worry about it as they die so fast.

2 Likes