Viktri's (not really) One Button Macro - Dragonflight 10.2 Guardian Druid - v5 Tested and verified for 10.2

Show code is import string, changed it to be clearer.
The macro has two versions, read description please.
v3 is in edit history here on the forums, hope that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Viktri - figured that out now! I this is very similar DPS wise. I have run both - one after another, and I have tried different MS from 60-120 (in 5 increments). Still levelling out at 17.9 - 18.3k. (ilvl now 398). What sort of DPS do you get on a target dummy with it?

You my friend have some kind of a weird problem. People here have orange parses with my macro. Right now I don’t have time, but when I do I want to solve it!

1 Like

I’m not sure what else to try! Like I said I don’t have any fancy KB or mouse - so maybe that’s the issue. But a hardware issue would be odd. Happy to try anything - because it triggers all the stuff like ironfur, and tooth and claw etc nicely - it’s just the DPS is so low that it probably isn’t usable at the moment for me. Which is annoying because I really like this one!
Still really good work from you!

(one other interesting thing - I set it at 1ms for the fun of it and got 17.9k. I then set it at 2000ms and it still levelled out at 17.9k. So… Hmmmm. I am wondering why I can’t set specific MS on this. It could be that it’s just not triggering fast enough and I can’t tweak it for some reason)

Dude, you have the patience of a saint. Love your macros, thank you for your work, it is appreciated by most of us.

1 Like

Patience? Maybe. More like dedication. I wish I didn’t have so many things I want to do and so little free time (and that’s with me being single, if I had a BF I would have to rethink my priorities a lot)… next time I have some extended downtime I’d like to solve that Beshi problem, that poor guy has something fucked up xD

Next features coming (hopefully!) is the Rebirth I have been thinking about for ages, but before that I have to include Regrowth (and not just dumb self cast) for people running Dream of Cenarius. That seems like a high priority update.

BTW I haven’t forgotten about you, I am just trying to put together all the questions you will have to answer to solve this… xD If you want to help meanwhile, please send me the copy-paste of “Raw Edit” from the macro, and tell me what software you use for the button spam.

1 Like

I cant get Macro V4 to fire at all i have tried everything. : (

Please check the Troubleshoot section.

Where would I find the raw edit?
Also I don’t use any software for the button spam - I just drag the icon to the bar, and then click it.

Thanks Viktri. I figured it out when i updated my ElvUI it reset all the settings back to default so i had to go in and change all the elvui stuff again.

1 Like

I forgot to put the ElvUI fix into troubleshooting, gotta get that done. Glad to hear you got it sorted.

You mentioned setting “it” at 1 ms and 2000 ms… What do you mean by “it”? What did you set the speed of? You cannot set your own hand to click at exactly 2 seconds, much less 1 millisecond, yet you just said you click it yourself?

Look, don’t take that personally, and I am not trying to be mean, but it looks like you just don’t even know the absolute basics of what we are doing here… If I am wrong I apologize, but if that’s the case then that makes my attempts to diagnose and solve the problem you have that much more difficult. Don’t be afraid to speak up, that’s the only way I can help :slight_smile:

You get the Raw Edit by going into /gse, right click my macro, go to Template 1 and click “Raw Edit”.

Yeah - you’re not wrong. Like I said right at the start - I am a complete novice - and don’t have a clue more than “download addon, import macro, drag to bars, use”.
I was setting the MS within the addon where it allows you to edit that - not that I expected that to work. I have the addon, I have your macro, I have it set to 2. I have it hotkeyed to my kb - I hammer that key to use it, and use ctrl etc to trigger the FrenziedRs etc.
All works really well - apart from not triggering quickly enough to do any more than 18k dps. So I am wondering what I am doing wrong. Unless everyone here has software installed which isn’t shown anywhere.

V1 raw edit:

{
[“Variables”] = {
[“KeyPress”] = {
[1] = “/startattack”,
[2] = “/stopcasting [mod:alt]”,
[3] = “/cast [mod:alt] Incapacitating Roar; [noform:1, nochanneling] Bear Form; [mod:ctrl, nomod:shift, nomod:alt, nochanneling] Moonfire”
}
},
[“Actions”] = {
[1] = {
[1] = {
[1] = “KeyPress”,
[2] = “/cast [nomod:alt, nochanneling] Wild Charge”,
[“Type”] = “Action”
},
[2] = {
[1] = “KeyPress”,
[2] = “/cast [nomod:alt, nochanneling] Barkskin”,
[“Type”] = “Action”
},
[“Repeat”] = 1,
[“Type”] = “Loop”,
[“Disabled”] = true,
[“StepFunction”] = “Sequential”
},
[2] = {
[1] = “KeyPress”,
[2] = “/cast [mod:shift, nomod:ctrl, nomod:alt, nochanneling] Frenzied Regeneration; [nomod, combat, nochanneling] Ironfur”,
[3] = “/cast [nomod:alt, nochanneling, combat] Maul”,
[“Interval”] = 2,
[“Type”] = “Repeat”
},
[3] = {
[1] = {
[1] = “KeyPress”,
[2] = “/cast [nomod:alt, nochanneling, combat] Mangle”,
[“Type”] = “Action”
},
[2] = {
[1] = “KeyPress”,
[2] = “/cast [nomod:alt, nochanneling] Thrash”,
[“Type”] = “Action”
},
[“Repeat”] = 2,
[“Type”] = “Loop”,
},
[4] = {
[1] = “KeyPress”,
[2] = “/cast [nomod:alt, nochanneling] Swipe”,
[“Type”] = “Action”
}
},
[“InbuiltVariables”] = {

}

}

V2 raw edit

{
[“Variables”] = {
[“KeyPress”] = {
[1] = “/startattack”,
[2] = “/stopcasting [mod:alt]”,
[3] = “/cast [mod:alt] Incapacitating Roar; [noform:1, nochanneling] Bear Form; [mod:ctrl, nomod:shift, nomod:alt, nochanneling] Moonfire”
}
},
[“Actions”] = {
[1] = {
[1] = {
[1] = “KeyPress”,
[2] = “/cast [nomod:alt, nochanneling] Wild Charge”,
[“Type”] = “Action”
},
[2] = {
[1] = “KeyPress”,
[2] = “/cast [nomod:alt, nochanneling] Barkskin”,
[“Type”] = “Action”
},
[“Type”] = “Loop”,
[“Repeat”] = 1,
[“Disabled”] = true,
},
[2] = {
[1] = “KeyPress”,
[2] = “/cast [mod:shift, nomod:ctrl, nomod:alt, nochanneling] Frenzied Regeneration; [nomod, combat, nochanneling] Maul”,
[3] = “/cast [mod:ctrl, mod:shift, nomod:alt, nochanneling, combat] Ironfur”,
[“Interval”] = 2,
[“Type”] = “Repeat”,
[“Disabled”] = false
},
[3] = {
[1] = {
[1] = “KeyPress”,
[2] = “/cast [nomod:alt, nochanneling, combat] Mangle”,
[“Type”] = “Action”
},
[2] = {
[1] = “KeyPress”,
[2] = “/cast [nomod:alt, nochanneling] Thrash”,
[“Type”] = “Action”
},
[“Repeat”] = 2,
[“Type”] = “Loop”,
},
[4] = {
[1] = “KeyPress”,
[2] = “/cast [nomod:alt, nochanneling] Swipe”,
[“Type”] = “Action”
}
},
[“InbuiltVariables”] = {

}

}

Well alright! The import seems to be fully correct, so no problem there. The main issue is you using the macro manually. If you have any keyboard or mouse that is not the very basic, it could have supporting software even if you are not using it. Tell me what mouse and keyboard you are using, if neither of them has a good software you can use AutoHotkey, but I don’t have best opinion about that, we could talk that if it comes to it.

1 Like

Hey Viktri just some feed back on 10.0.5 the aoe one seems lacking did lfr with it and continously lost agro to pallies and warriors didnt happen with V3 at all damage output seems low survivability is pretty decent tho. Just thought i would offer some feedback on it.

The v4-2 template is more sensitive to button spam speeds because of it having an extra ability in the rotation (Maul/Raze). Please test the spam speed.