❄️ Vinimagi's AZEROTHS ICE AGE! - 10.2.5 - Updated 5/5/24

I apologize, I am back and working on this once again!

6 Likes

can you make the macro with ST & AOE Rotation?

no need to lol the rotation itself overlaps so much between ST and AOE spells that a seperate rotation really isnt needed, just quick changes between talents is all

2 Likes

Will try it out been waiting for any Mage macro.

Just asking, are you aware that when you have a macro running at 175ms its slower at firing than one that is 50ms. 50 ms is 0.050 seconds between event cycles, 175 ms is 0.175 seconds between event cycles. 1 full sec = 1,000 ms

whats thie difference between this one and frost all in one? i notice u take chain reaction over slick ice…i think these are the only difference in talent tree. anything getting better DPS with this over frosty all in one?

Just more personal preference if anything tbh.

I have not seen a GSE macro built with two lines in one block. How does this work? When I test and simply have that one block it will cast the sequence line, but not cast frostbolt.

/castsequence [nochanneling] Flurry, Ice Lance, Ice Lance
/cast [nochanneling] Frostbolt

Thanks

Updated the talents to what Im currently using and changed the rotation slightly. Everything should work well (have not tested in m+, in no guild and pugging those is doodoo)

like the updated version only thing is it never cast the orb/blizzard block at all. I just did raid and kept the cursor on the bosses/targets pretty much the entire time. I do realize that this could be a me problem but wanted to share my usuage.thank you for your work

Of course, no problem. In my tests it casts fine. Could be a MS issue, or could be a setting on your end. Unsure of how to really debug that.

what do you run yours at ? i was running at 175 earlier

About the same. So it should fire off correctly. Wonder if you have a setting or something that is interfering with it.

Possible , can’t find what . so i separated the 2 and works fine.

1 Like

I feel like it did better dps pre-update

CTRL modifier isn’t working

Updated macro, reverted some previous edits that I didnt like and Ray of Frost should no longer be clipped when casting.

This macro doesn’t auto target like the others, is it meant to do that?

I did take that out just incase people used it for m+ as it could very easily pull other mobs in the dungeon.
Pretty simple to add it back though.

1 Like

I’m so glad you took out auto-target. I’ve accidentally pulled mobs with other macros for ranged specs. I prefer to just tab to the next enemy.

2 Likes