Want to say ty

Hey guys/gals,

Just wanted to say thank you for all of your efforts you put into this great site. I found this site early/mid cata (i think…time flies when your having fun,work, etc) and was astounded on how knowledgeable the ppl were when making the macro and I tried some and have stayed here since. I’m not good at making macros myself except making ones for pet abilities i.e. water elemental freeze, but, I have been trying to make tweaks to some of the posters macros to try to improve on them. I think only one worked though blizzard recently broke some stuff and the rest of them flopped.

Anyways, With the macros I found helped me improve on my game a bit more and even had me picking up toons i had shelved during wotlk content because I was disgusted with them and you guys came through when the new talents came in before mop. I wish I could put more effort into making macros (which im still trying to do full rotation ones), but, with raiding, working full time, going to school part time, and being a parent i don’t quite have the time anymore.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that you guys rock and you guys should get a big Thank You more often for your efforts and contributions especially Luis for putting this all together.

Thank You,

Rel

Hello Relinquo, thanks for those kind words.

All of us in the community likes to help each other on improving the game experience through macros. And we are glad that this site has been a part of allowing you to have fun again in a different way.

Some calls us lazy, I call it smart.

:slight_smile:

:slight_smile: