Wind Walker 5.3

My Single Target refined Wind Walker Macro for 5.3
For this to work flawlessly you need a macro pressing option from either your Keyboard or Mouse. Set the delay to 0.18 presses a second and you will be fine.

#showtooltip Rising Sun Kick
/castsequence [mod:alt]Tigereye Brew;reset=0.9 1,2,3,4,5,Jab
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,!Rising Sun Kick
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Blackout Kick
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Expel Harm
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Touch of Death
/castsequence reset=5 Tiger Palm,!Rising Sun Kick,Chi Wave
/use [combat]Energizing Brew
/startattack

AOE
Same goes for aoe set your button presses for 0.18 presses per second and you will be fine

#showtooltip Spinning Crane Kick
/castsequence [mod:alt]Tigereye Brew; [nochanneling]reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,5,Rising Sun Kick
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,!Rising Sun Kick
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 1,2,3,!Spinning Crane Kick
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 1,2,Rising Sun Kick
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 1,Rising Sun Kick
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=5 Tiger Palm,Rising Sun Kick
/cast [nochanneling]Chi Wave
/use [nochanneling]Energizing Brew
/startattack

do you use a addon to deal with it being more than 255 characters?

Hi AJ Simm, there are a few addons that make this possible. A few of the most popular are SuperDuperMacro and Macro Toolkit.

cool, the only other thing i noticed whas that this does not use Fists of Fury

From what Icy-Veins rotation guide says, the top issue would be to only use it if “You will not have to break your Fists of Fury channel by moving.”

“Set the delay to 0.18 presses a second and you will be fine.”

How do you do that exactly? Addon?

Keyboard has to do it. Its a delay option in your keyboard settings, you can’t do it in Windows, you need a program to do it. This would be something from Razer like their Synapse software, or Logitech’s Gaming Software.

Ok this might be a stupid question … On the keyboards that allow you to set the delay options … like for instance do you have to use the macros keys or can u set all the keys for the delay option. Also, if u have to use the macro keys on these keyboards … do you just copy and paste for instance:

#showtooltip Rising Sun Kick
/castsequence [mod:alt]Tigereye Brew;reset=0.9 1,2,3,4,5,Jab
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,!Rising Sun Kick
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Blackout Kick
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Expel Harm
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Touch of Death
/castsequence reset=5 Tiger Palm,!Rising Sun Kick,Chi Wave
/use [combat]Energizing Brew
/startattack

Seems alot of these macros are all about timing now so im thinking about buying a new keyboard this week … please help

Hello Rogue4life, usually when you use a macro keyboard all you set is for which key you wish the keyboard to spam and how fast. I usually put it to toggle repeat key presses to action button 1.
The macros from the game stay inside the game, no WoW macro has to be copied into the keyboard software.

The “reset=0.3” and such has to do with your latency home/server of how fast should be reset, it changes per individual. Usually 0.3 has been working fine for the most part for those who do not have much high latency.

Hopefully I was able to answer your question.

Is this usuable as a lvling macro? I am around lvl 50 now.

Hello Bhalial, you can always edit the macro to fit your level by taking advantage of MacroToolkit syntax colors. Once you paste it inside the MacroToolkit I believe those abilities that you do not have yet will be colored in white. Might have to do adjustments here and there but we can always give you feedback if you post back with what you have so far.

Using this macro still at max level and working great :slight_smile: I do around 70/80k dps in raids and about 50/60k dps in dungeons at ilvl 489.

Overal not bad.