WOD Guardian Single Button Macro (Newest)

Those have all been changed I have just been waiting for my new macro’s to be able to work with my new extenders add-on. So they will be updated asap.

Thanks.

NICE MACRO
How can i insert “Mass Entanglement” at your macro?
many thanks

Maybe I am mistaken, but are you sure you’re using the reset condition properly? According to MACRO castsequence | WoWWiki | Fandom :

Reset Conditions target - You changed target combat - You entered or exited combat <number> - The number of seconds since the last click (works in 6.0) alt - Hold alt while clicking macro for castsequence to reset (works in 6.0) shift - Hold shift while clicking macro for castsequence to reset (works in 6.0) ctrl - Hold ctrl while clicking macro for castsequence to reset (works in 6.0)

[quote quote=17897]Maybe I am mistaken, but are you sure you’re using the reset condition properly? According to http://www.wowwiki.com/MACRO_castsequence :

Reset Conditions target – You changed target combat – You entered or exited combat <number> – The number of seconds since the last click (works in 6.0) alt – Hold alt while clicking macro for castsequence to reset (works in 6.0) shift – Hold shift while clicking macro for castsequence to reset (works in 6.0) ctrl – Hold ctrl while clicking macro for castsequence to reset (works in 6.0)

Yes but first off you are not clicking, you are spamming a button, and with the macro it is just going to skip it if it is not ready in your rotation and go on to the next. These work perfect as I was tanking Mythic Garrosh and I still use them now. I have not updated my macros yet because I am working on my own macro/site, since Luis will not respond to me at all.

Thanks

Beef…
[/quote]

just added growl in for more lazy gamer lol

#showtooltip 
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/castsequence reset=target !Growl,!Maul,Lacerate,Thrash,Lacerate, Thrash,Lacerate,Thrash
/castsequence reset=3 !maul
/castsequence reset=6 !Mangle
/castsequence reset=8 !Growl
/cast !Savage Defense
/use Berserk
/use Barkskin

[quote quote=16399]Hello all,
Its Beef, I don’t know why I can’t log in with my other account so If you have messaged me and I was not able to get back to you I am so sorry. I have been dealing with scripts, non scripts, castsequences, and conditions to make these macros still available so I had to go old school on some of these, but I have been working on many different scenarios over the past two weeks in the PTR as well as the new patch. Pretty much everything is messed up right now and all some macros work some don’t, but for now this is what I have come up with as a successful rotation for simple working macros until it’s decided what Blizz will let in and keep out. I understand it’s a little difficult going from macros to “what the hell is my rotation?” So we will work on these as the patch and macros progress. This is what is working for me right now and I am only pulling about 12-15k on Heroic SoO. So I hope these will work for you. Please be patient with some of these as I will constantly be updating them as I figure everything out. Others will be on the way as well as all the other classes. Thank you,

UPDATED October 15, 2014
[TALENTS] 2,1,3,1,3,2
[MAOR GLYPHS] Maul, Fae Silence, Survival Instincts
[minor glyphs] ANY

Sigle Target:

/castsequence reset=5 Thrash, Lacerate, Thrash, Faerie Fire, Thrash, Lacerate, Thrash,Lacerate, Thrash
/castsequence reset=15 !Barkskin, !Berserk
/cast !Mangle
/cast !Maul

Aoe Targets:

/castsequence reset=5 Maul, Thrash, Thrash, Maul, Lacerate, Thrash, Thrash, Maul, Thrash, Thrash, Lacerate, Thrash, Thrash
/castsequence reset=15 !Barkskin, !Berserk
/cast Savage Defense
/cast Faerie Fire

Hope you enjoy. Still working on a bunch but these work pretty darn well so far :)

Chers,

Beef
[/quote]

great macro but im having a problem with Faerie Fire locking up the macro i fixed it just by taking it out but was wondering if you know why its locking up with it in the macro? Also sometimes (not too often) Barkskin Berserk wont pop

Sure, Let me work on and test it out, cause thats the hardest thing to do is a proc heal and it might take you out of bear form, but I will do my best.

Thanks

Beef

[quote quote=18064]just added growl in for more lazy gamer lol

#showtooltip 
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/castsequence reset=target !Growl,!Maul,Lacerate,Thrash,Lacerate, Thrash,Lacerate,Thrash
/castsequence reset=3 !maul
/castsequence reset=6 !Mangle
/castsequence reset=8 !Growl
/cast !Savage Defense
/use Berserk
/use Barkskin

[/quote]

The only thing with growl if you are not the only tank it will make the mob immune to taunt and screw the other tank as I have noticed in my earlier macros. I hope that its gone now in WOD but I am not sure.

well theres some fine print fer ye lmao

never knew that thank you for that bit of info

Sorry guys,

I have tons of new macros here for regular as well as a complete downloadable file for all spec’s and classes but Luis won’t even answer my messages/emails to get my other account reinstated. So I will no longer be making macros for this website. I wish you all the best and hope that all of your gaming and macro experiences here are great. Happy new year all.

Signing off…

Beef Wellington

Go to this post: 6.0.3 Gnome Sequencer 1 Button Feral AND Guardian *Modified* - Patch 6.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros

In there is the block of code that let’s you cast healing touch only when Cenarion Ward procs and won’t change you out of bear.

To Beef and all the others posting… I have to say that I truly appreciate the manners and comradery on this site! I have been using this site since it’s early days when I was running with one of the Admins on my DK Tank.

The overall helpfulness and lack of trolling is just awesome! I just wanted to thank everyone for all the help on all my toons over the years!

Kudos to all!