WOD SV Single Button Macro (Newest)

Hello all,
Its Beef, I don’t know why I can’t log in with my other account so If you have messaged me and I was not able to get back to you I am so sorry. I have been dealing with scripts, non scripts, castsequences, and conditions to make these macros still available so I had to go old school on some of these, but I have been working on many different scenarios over the past two weeks in the PTR as well as the new patch. Pretty much everything is messed up right now and all some macros work some don’t, but for now this is what I have come up with as a successful rotation for simple working macros until it’s decided what Blizz will let in and keep out. I understand it’s a little difficult going from macros to “what the hell is my rotation?” So we will work on these as the patch and macros progress. This is what is working for me right now and I am only pulling about 12-15k on Heroic SoO. So I hope these will work for you. Please be patient with some of these as I will constantly be updating them as I figure everything out. Survival and Marksman will be on the way as well as all the other classes. Thank you,

UPDATED October 15, 2014
[TALENTS] 1,1,3,1,2,1
[MAOR GLYPHS] Animal Bond, Deterrence, Disengage
[minor glyphs] Res Pet, Aspect of the Beast, Play Dead

Single Target:

/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot, Cobra Shot, Explosive Shot, Cobra Shot, Arcane Shot, Explosive shot, Cobra Shot
/castsequence reset=15 !Glaive Toss, !Black Arrow
/cast Roar of Courage

Aoe Targets:

/castsequence reset=5 Multi-Shot, Multi-Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot
/castsequence reset=15 !Glaive Toss
/cast Roar of Courage

I know it looks like you are either Focus starved or that you are just casting Cobra Shot, but you are not. It’s actually made well timed to make sure that Glaive Toss always goes off perfect and that you get enough Multi-Shots off and still get the bonus from double Cobra Shots to restore focus.

Thanks,

Beef Wellington

So far this is the best single button macro for 6.0. Good job man.

Hey,

I have a problem with the single target macro. Galve Toss and Black Arrow gone off but the first line of the Macro does not do anything… wow say that the spell is not ready… so far glave toss and black arrow are ready… the 2 gone off again and then nothing…

The AOE Macro is all good.

Greetz shoota

First I just wanted to thank you for showing back up …it looked like everything you posted was gone - so thanks!
Second I will be testing this out tonight and will get back with results. Love your work man!
ilevel=563
Results on a training dummy 3300 sustained dps so far.

Thanks Beef, going to try those on my BM later. You always post decent Macros. Don’t suppose you got any Frost DK ones that work?

thank you for this, will test it out. can you add crows to this? was thinking that would be good behind the black arrow

NM, I see you are running steady focus so I will give that a shot on this one too.

Thanks all,

Yes I am back. I tok all the other ones down because there not going to be used anymore, and I have found a better way to make them in the PTR then with the 0, format. So I will be reposting all of my macros for all of my toons "including my frost DK for you, they will be up shortly.

Beef

Hey Beef big fan.

Just gave it a test im ilvl 574 holding steady at about 4500 dps against a single boss dummy will see how it goes in raid tonight

Thanks

Do have a question tho now that the pet ability’s are passive is Roar Of Courage needed?

[quote quote=16352]Thanks all,<p abp=“346”>

<p abp=“347”>Yes I am back. I tok all the other ones down because there not going to be used anymore, and I have found a better way to make them in the PTR then with the 0, format. So I will be reposting all of my macros for all of my toons “including my frost DK for you, they will be up shortly.

<p abp=“348”>Beef
[/quote]

Can’t wait Beef!

560 iLVL and I’m doing around 8,000 on mobs at Timeless Isle… I can’t get an accurate single target DPS on target dummy because all the level 90 target dummy are surrounded and you get AOE damage mixed in there.

[quote quote=16299]First I just wanted to thank you for showing back up …it looked like everything you posted was gone – so thanks!
Second I will be testing this out tonight and will get back with results. Love your work man!
ilevel=563
Results on a training dummy 3300 sustained dps so far.[/quote]
Results on 2 TOT lfrs is 7k DPS
I am pleased let me know if you want to rum some more test.

It really is all speculation right now, I mean you can use and add whatever you want, some things are needed and some things are not, this is just what i am using at the moment and I’m always top dos, as well an being able to switch between the macros fast and right back to the original without losing focus is why I did them this way. I hope once we get a little more info there will be plenty of goodies for us hunters to show up some good deeps.

cheers.

Beef

Beef you are the reason I still play this game …keep up the good work my man

Thanks man, I appreciate that. Just wait until we get the true “blizz” of what they re going to let us use and the macros will be flying… Stay tuned!!!

Cheers,

Beef

Sorry guys,

I have tons of new macros here for regular as well as a complete downloadable file for all spec’s and classes but Luis won’t even answer my messages/emails to get my other account reinstated. So I will no longer be making macros for this website. I wish you all the best and hope that all of your gaming and macro experiences here are great. Happy new year all.

Signing off…

Beef Wellington