WW 100% Hit Combo

Hi,
i like this macro but in general i have trouble to reach high DPS using GSE.
In this case i using Step Function: Sequencial, shall i use Priority list?
Im setting Razer Sinapse macro to 0.060sec delay (i have 0.050ish home/world latency), is that right? Shall i change my delay based on my home or world latency?

Thanks in advance guys :slight_smile:

[quote quote=36071]The [combat] conditional is a little bit of a pain in the ass. It’s intended use is to stop misfires from happening. If you run up to something and try to use it, it won’t fire because you are not in combat with the mob you’re trying to hit.
If you right click to attack or use another attacking skill and then start using it, it will be fine.
[/quote]

I was under the impression /startattack was solving that? Since it will start attack before macro fires.

[quote quote=36112]Id wish it would prio FoF and WDP more often. Im using your macro every day because im lazy, and very often FoF is being delayed by atleast 3-4-5 seconds. On a boss fight that lasts 5-6 minutes, thats alot of FoF’s we’re missing.
[/quote]

Try remove the stepfunction to see if it increases the uptime on FoF and WDP.

I dont play monk on a regular basis, but i will try this myself tonight when i get home from work.
Ill will try add some extra FoF and WDP to see if that helps, as those ideally should fire off as soon as you have the chi for it. Ill play around some with the macro to see if i can make it better.

[quote quote=36114]Hi, i like this macro but in general i have trouble to reach high DPS using GSE. In this case i using Step Function: Sequencial, shall i use Priority list? Im setting Razer Sinapse macro to 0.060sec delay (i have 0.050ish home/world latency), is that right? Shall i change my delay based on my home or world latency?
Thanks in advance guys ???
[/quote]

I would recommend priority, as i have understood it, it will start on line 1. then 1,2 if 1 is on cd. then 1,2,3. then 1,2,3,4 and so on. Wich will make FoF fire of as often as possible.
I’m quite new to this myself, but as far as i know i have read that you should have around 10-15ms higher that was your ingame MS shows (was what i read someplace on this forum).

Sequences['STWW'] = {
specID = 269,
author = "AK",
helpTxt = "Talents: 3,1/2/3,3,3,1,3,2",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/startattack
]],
'/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury',
'/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Strike of the Windlord',
'/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Whirling Dragon Punch',
'/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury',
'/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick',
'/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Chi Wave',
'/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick',
PostMacro = [[
]],
}

I have put in one more FoF.
I have a FOF uptime for approx 16.3% of 16.44% max avaliable, with WDP for 4.4% of 4.4% max avaliable on an 3 min dummy fight(i know its not that long), wich is good enough for me at least. :slight_smile:

[quote quote=36143]

<table class=“crayon-table”><tbody><tr class=“crayon-row”><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings=“show”>
</td><td class=“crayon-code”>
<span class=“crayon-v”>Sequences</span><span class=“crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=“crayon-s”>‘STWW’</span><span class=“crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=“crayon-h”> </span><span class=“crayon-o”>=</span><span class=“crayon-h”> </span><span class=“crayon-sy”>{</span>
<span class=“crayon-v”>specID</span><span class=“crayon-h”> </span><span class=“crayon-o”>=</span><span class=“crayon-h”> </span><span class=“crayon-cn”>269</span><span class=“crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=“crayon-v”>author</span><span class=“crayon-h”> </span><span class=“crayon-o”>=</span><span class=“crayon-h”> </span><span class=“crayon-s”>“AK”</span><span class=“crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=“crayon-v”>helpTxt</span><span class=“crayon-h”> </span><span class=“crayon-o”>=</span><span class=“crayon-h”> </span><span class=“crayon-s”>“Talents: 3,1/2/3,3,3,1,3,2”</span><span class=“crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=“crayon-v”>StepFunction</span><span class=“crayon-h”> </span><span class=“crayon-o”>=</span><span class=“crayon-h”> </span><span class=“crayon-v”>GSStaticPriority</span><span class=“crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=“crayon-v”>PreMacro</span><span class=“crayon-h”> </span><span class=“crayon-o”>=</span><span class=“crayon-h”> </span><span class=“crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=“crayon-sy”>[</span>
<span class=“crayon-o”>/</span><span class=“crayon-i”>targetenemy</span><span class=“crayon-h”> </span><span class=“crayon-sy”>[</span><span class=“crayon-v”>noharm</span><span class=“crayon-sy”>,</span><span class=“crayon-v”>dead</span><span class=“crayon-sy”>]</span>
<span class=“crayon-o”>/</span><span class=“crayon-i”>startattack</span>
<span class=“crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=“crayon-sy”>]</span><span class=“crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=“crayon-s”>’/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury’</span><span class=“crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=“crayon-s”>’/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Strike of the Windlord’</span><span class=“crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=“crayon-s”>’/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Whirling Dragon Punch’</span><span class=“crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=“crayon-s”>’/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury’</span><span class=“crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=“crayon-s”>’/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick’</span><span class=“crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=“crayon-s”>’/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Chi Wave’</span><span class=“crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=“crayon-s”>’/castsequence [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick’</span><span class=“crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=“crayon-v”>PostMacro</span><span class=“crayon-h”> </span><span class=“crayon-o”>=</span><span class=“crayon-h”> </span><span class=“crayon-s”>[[</span>
<span class=“crayon-s”>]]</span><span class=“crayon-sy”>,</span>
<span class=“crayon-sy”>}</span>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
I have put in one more FoF. I have a FOF uptime for approx 16.3% of 16.44% max avaliable, with WDP for 4.4% of 4.4% max avaliable on an 3 min dummy fight(i know its not that long), wich is good enough for me at least. ???
[/quote]

Thanks man, your macro super good. Can you make mm hunter macro? Please

I have one in the works but it’s sequential and slow casting.
I’ll check Hit Combo once i am home from work but i think it stays up.

I am only leveling up at 104 at the moment but it’s opening at 130k and settles at 83k for now but i am using Storm, Earth, and Fire along with WDP while i work on getting to 110.

Only mentioned because it has 0 energy/chi issues

Andy K, can you create aoe macro Whirling Dragon Punch -> Fists of Fury -> Strike of the Windlord -> Rising Sun Kick -> Spinning Crane Kick -> Blackout Kick -> Tiger Palm. Please please =)

You
 can’t start off with WDP then follow up with FoF leading into RSK.

For that you trying to spend upwards of 10 Chi points with 0 being generated in the rotation you’re asking for until Tiger Palm

Also WDP can ONLY be used while FoF and RSK are BOTH on cooldown.

The guide on Icy from the rotation your looking for is mainly just a list of priorities, you’re already doing that with the macro.

I have been tweaking your macro since I saw it. I didn’t want to take credit for what you did, but I have modified it quite a bit. When I raid with it, I do tend to drop 1 or 2 hit comobo’s which I am still trying to figure out a fix for. But you can do Touch of Death when you want by simply hitting ctrl (if someone know hows to write it so it won’t cancel it when you hold cntrl down please let me know), and alt will cast Spinning Crane kick. Allows for you to get a bit of extra damage in when you want.

Sequences['STWW'] = {
specID = 269,
author = "AK",
helpTxt = "Talents: 3,1/2/3,3,3,1,3,2",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
]],
'/castsequence [mod:alt, nochanneling:Spinning Crane Kick]  Spinning Crane Kick; [mod:ctrl] Touch of Death; [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Fists of Fury',
'/castsequence [mod:alt, nochanneling:Spinning Crane Kick] Spinning Crane Kick; [mod:ctrl] Touch of Death; [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Rising Sun Kick',
'/castsequence [mod:alt, nochanneling:Spinning Crane Kick] Spinning Crane Kick; [mod:ctrl] Touch of Death; [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Strike of the Windlord',
'/castsequence [mod:alt, nochanneling:Spinning Crane Kick] Spinning Crane Kick; [mod:ctrl] Touch of Death; [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Whirling Dragon Punch',
'/castsequence [mod:alt, nochanneling:Spinning Crane Kick] Spinning Crane Kick; [mod:ctrl] Touch of Death; [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Chi Wave',
'/castsequence [mod:alt, nochanneling:Spinning Crane Kick] Spinning Crane Kick; [mod:ctrl] Touch of Death; [combat, nochanneling] Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

*Updated for GSE2

Hi guys, can you explain how do you use Razer synapse with GSE please?

I never used Synapse and would be glad to learn about it !

For the moment i only have put the maccro on the 1 button, then spam 1 on my mouse like a retard

Other question : is it possible to have the icon of the skill instead of the question mark ?
I asked on the discord and our conclusion is that the problem come from the castsequence and it is all the point of this macro so cannot remove it ^^

Anyway a really big Thanks you for the creator of GSE and for the creator of this awesome macro !

I think it is a ? because it changes every time so you can see what action is next.