WW MONK "ONE BUTTON DPS MACRO" 6.0.2

Like everyone else am bummed out that Blizzard decided to change and fok up the macro system again. Seeing I hate to work with SWAP BARS Setups I needed a fast and working DPS MACRO for my Monk to start with. Back in the day we had castsequences and yes they kinda work in WOD as well. Deeppac author of the MACRO TOOLKIT addon (which enables you to input macro’s to up to 1024chars instead of the 255chars ingame) is working on a update so hopefully we will be able to use it again soon.

My current “ONE BUTTON DPS MACRO” for my MONK is setup kinda easy:

/castsequence reset=target Jab,Tiger Palm,Jab,Blackout Kick,Jab,Rising Sun Kick
/use Kafa Press
/cast Blood Fury
/startattack

I have Fist of Fury and Leg Sweep on seprate keybind:-)

Blood Fury is the orc racial but Blizzard is gonna remove them anyways. The Kafa Press item is obtainable in Kota Peaks it increase your haste to 157 for 25sec.

If your using this in pvp, make sure you got your CC’s keybinded :slight_smile:

Keep in mind this macro is not perfect at all, but it works for now. Ill be doing raids 2night and I’ll be tweaking the macro as I go along…
And if you have anything to add let me and everyone else know in the forums.

I will try and add more simple WOD DPS MACRO’s up on the forums which will cover just about every class I play, except shaman coz I don’t have one yet :slight_smile:

Any feedback is greatly appriciated :slight_smile:

Have fun and GAME ON!

[quote quote=16446]Like everyone else am bummed out that Blizzard decided to change and fok up the macro system again. Seeing I hate to work with SWAP BARS Setups I needed a fast and working DPS MACRO for my Monk to start with. Back in the day we had castsequences and yes they kinda work in WOD as well. Deeppac author of the MACRO TOOLKIT addon (which enables you to input macro’s to up to 1024chars instead of the 255chars ingame) is working on a update so hopefully we will be able to use it again soon.

My current “ONE BUTTON DPS MACRO” for my MONK is setup kinda easy:

/use Kafa Press
/cast Blood Fury
/startattack

I have Fist of Fury and Leg Sweep on seprate keybind:-)

Blood Fury is the orc racial but Blizzard is gonna remove them anyways. The Kafa Press item is obtainable in Kota Peaks it increase your haste to 157 for 25sec.

If your using this in pvp, make sure you got your CC’s keybinded :-)

Keep in mind this macro is not perfect at all, but it works for now. Ill be doing raids 2night and I’ll be tweaking the macro as I go along…
And if you have anything to add let me and everyone else know in the forums.

I will try and add more simple WOD DPS MACRO’s up on the forums which will cover just about every class I play, except shaman coz I don’t have one yet :-)

Any feedback is greatly appriciated :-)

Have fun and GAME ON!
[/quote]

What kind of dps are you getting with this Macro? Im getting ready to check it out.

Its not the best, I still have to weave in some of the abilities to get more dps out of it but at least its useable to do a bit of farming and a kill here and there:-)

I will help test this one out and weave in some abilities as well to see if we can’t maximize DPS with it. As of Right now I am not getting any RSK’s to fire off. Will see if i can.
But I am also going to work and tweak on the Action Bar swap one as well. Come on WW Monks lets get this rocking again.

this is the little tweak i did - added chi wave and energizing brew, both coming out :

/use energizing brew
/cast chi wave
/startattack

at 1 min in the dummy lvl 90 i did : 215862 dmg - it seems to kinda break at 25seg and 40seg where he just wants to wait for RSK to shout then restart the rotation again ( im using the macro from the mouse where he auto presses - in 0.1 seg always )
blood elf ww monk ilvl 544 pvp oriented

i dont know if its a good average dmg…

using the bar swapping system and i can do 10k dps on dummies and went into New heroic mode 10 man and did 12k on Gala and on Sha i did 13-14k . so i will try this one and compare :slight_smile:

nice try, ill test in raid 2night… like the fact that RSK stays up…

I’d say macro toolkit still works… At least for me c:

mine does as well just not char specific only main part.

I’m not sure what the problem is with my Macro, worked great pre patch but now it wont go off, HOWEVER, If I manually click Jab to build my Chi up, the macro goes off without fault as long as I keep my Chi up. Can anyone else try it and see if they can work in a way to get Jab working and maybe even Chi Brew?

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,!fists of fury
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,chi wave
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,rising sun kick
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,!jab
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,!rising sun kick
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=8 Tiger Palm,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick, blackout kick,tiger palm,blackout kick, blackout kick,Tigereye Brew
/use [combat]Energizing Brew
/use !Rising Sun Kick
/startattack

I’m also using the outdated Macro Toolkit

[quote quote=16810]I’m not sure what the problem is with my Macro, worked great pre patch but now it wont go off, HOWEVER, If I manually click Jab to build my Chi up, the macro goes off without fault as long as I keep my Chi up. Can anyone else try it and see if they can work in a way to get Jab working and maybe even Chi Brew?

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,!fists of fury
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,chi wave
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,rising sun kick
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,!jab
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,!rising sun kick
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=8 Tiger Palm,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick, blackout kick,tiger palm,blackout kick, blackout kick,Tigereye Brew
/use [combat]Energizing Brew
/use !Rising Sun Kick
/startattack

I’m also using the outdated Macro Toolkit
[/quote]

I would love to test this but I can’t even get the old Macro Toolkit to load.

MAcro tool kit put out an update this morning.

Awesome thanks. I’m trying it out, it isn’t firing FoF but I’ll work with it a bit and see if I can get something going here. I think Monk DPS is just really low right now because I’m 577 ilvl and I can’t seem to break much more than 10-11k

im 584 and struggling to break 13k with or without macros

Here is the macro I will be using for now. It works and isn’t perfect but with self buffs only and in 574 gear I am pulling 10K consistantly.

/castsequence reset=4 Jab,Tiger Palm,Jab,Rising Sun Kick,Jab,Blackout Kick,Blackout Kick,Jab
/cast !Energizing Brew
/cast !Chi Wave
/cast !Chi Brew
/startattack

RSK fires enough to keep the bonus damage up 100% and tiger palm refreshes with around 5 second left on it. Like I said it isn’t perfect but it works pretty well.