Yet another Cym Macro!

I think they mean Blessed Hammer.

The reason HotR is listed instead is because it’s the original ability which Blessed Hammer takes over from. As it’s a talented ability it will still fire off Blessed Hammer when it reaches the Hammer of the Righteous lines.

It was done line this incase some people choose Holy Shield as their first tier talent which can be more beneficial on certain fights.

Just saves lines being altered. Examples would be Unholy DK’s and Sourge Strike vs Clawing Shadows

There should be no DPS increase from just changing this line…

[quote quote=49555]It’s a fantastic macro, still works, but I suggest changing HoTR to BT as for a pure DPS setup, it’s point for point more DPS.
I burst to 2 million with this macro (with the change I made), steady dps at about 800K with adds.
[/quote]

Jed post the marco with changes you made to achieve a 2 million burst with sustainable at 800k. I just don’t see it as a prot pally. I’m ilvl 905 27% crit/30% haste/almost 30% mastery and I’m lucky to stay above 400k on a given ST fight in NH much less burst to even 800k.

@Cymirc with all due respect, there is a DPS increase, as BH is an absolute DPS increase over Hammer in every situation. There’s plenty of sim logs out there that show this. About the macro fair point, I always forget that I don’t “need” to change the ability name. Edit. I re-read your post, changing the line no, there should be no DPS increase, changing from HOTR to BH the talent itself, there’s absolutely a dps increase.

@Webbhj. - I should have been very clear those numbers are on trash alone or pure AE fights with Sephuz / Legs / Sera / AW, I stay around 500-600k ST in NH on most fights.

Here’s one of a Tich kill (H) 2 weeks ago when I was at 905, on a i would say 50/50 ae / st fight.

If there is a change you made to further the increase in current macro, what is it? Obviously, your changes have you at 100k+ increase over current. Maybe the change would benefit all that haven’t figured out what changes to make based on need patch. I myself would like to increase a little especially now that I’m in ToS.

See above edits. You do not need to change the macro itself, but changing your talent to Blessed Hammer over HOTR is a dps increase.

Oh yeah, I completely understand about using Bh, I just made the macro itself to be backwards compatible in the case of people wanting to use Holy Shield in heavy magic fights only.

The macro is already talented to use Blessed Hammer :slight_smile:

Cool, yeah sorry I wasn’t being very clear. Anyway, I do have a question, what would be the absolute best way to write the macro for a AS > J > Consec > BH for ST priority macro, with no cooldowns built in? For the life of me I can’t get an optimal one to work.

@Cym what would you put this on for a for the razer naga auto hit key. 80ms 100ms?

Well when i use them i keep to my GCD but i have a sneaking suspicion that not everyone does it and will go ham.

It’d be nice to find out what speeds the people here are actually using with it :slight_smile:

Since I spoke to you Cymiryc, I now use my GCD and find the macro works spot on. :slight_smile:

This macro include heal skills in the rotation? because a i want with that skills :slight_smile:

so far i dont understand the discussion about BH i mean BH is standard build??

i use mostly 2133122 for dps and for defense i use mainly 21331 2/3 1… or is there a better build out i dont know ??? xD please bring the LIGHT to my pally brain xD

and i use sauran and heathcliff

There is nothing to really change in the macro.

There are some talent changes to make but it doesn’t change how the macro works.

It’s still using Blessed Hammer and Seraphim, which are the actives, the rest other than Repentance are passive effects.

I guess the new DPS/Dungeon/Questing build would be 2-1-2-2-2-2-2

the previous talk about it was it was thought that BH was not included in the macro, but it kind of is since Blessed Hammer replaces Hammer of the Righteous, i just made it to be bacwards compatible incase you need to use Holy Shield which is viable when there is a lot of magic damage (note: Not saying Holy Shield should always be used as it’s not reliable)

ah ok i see :slight_smile:

can someone tell me how to delete macros , cause is keep saying that i got 18 and i need to delete some , but i can’t . p;lease someone help

go to your personal macros and delete whats not being used!

Manually pressing with GCD. I use your Ret macro manually as well, but going ham. lol

Any update for 7.3?

OK added
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast Seraphim
/cast Avenging Wrath

and took out Concecration. I’ll use that when I need it. It tends to fire off too early in the first instance