You all know me but what do you think about this?

You all know me or at least I hope you do I am pretty sure you knwo me or at least use one of my macro’s or otherwise you wouldn’t be here. So on that note how would you feel about me starting a patreon?

Willl explain more when I have time to edit this post :slight_smile: Cheers for being here!

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I think it depends.

I personally have no issues with anyone setting up a donation page as a way for people to say thanks for the work they do.

However I think you will have issues if you make your macro’s a PAY to use option where you only make your macro’s available to paying subscribers, if you continue as you are in publishing your macro’s for all to use but with a donation option, then I don’t see any issue with that.

I remember someone on this site a long time ago tried the pay to use option and it didn’t go down well with the community back then but that’s just my opinion.

1 Like

Nah I don’t like the pay to use idea myself I meant just to help me out as a thanks kinda of thing :slight_smile: macros should be free just like the addon :smiley:

I think that is a great idea Elfyau. I tried to donate on your twitch page and I don’t think it went through :frowning:

1 Like

First of all i want to say thank you for creating great macros ! I have all classes and i have used so many great macros created by very talented people. I would be happy to donate to any creator that makes a macro that really stands out ,maybe 90% of sim ?

1 Like

I just checked for you Rand0myr and I haven’t recieved anything so make sure nothing has left your banking accounts!! Nothiing worse than having money going missing :frowning:

And to everyone I would like to just say a HUGE THANK YOU! For all of the support and feedback!

Thank you for the information Elfyau. I would still like to find a way to make a donation. If you have a paypal or Venmo account, DM me with the information.

Will Dm you soon thanks for pointing out that you had trouble with it I just checked and it seems that my donation URL was outdated lol. I didn’t know it had been changed, it should be all fixed on my twitch site now :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks again

Glad I could help Elf. I don’t feel like such a worthless noob now :stuck_out_tongue: