Your rotation problems

Hi guys I’m new here. I was directed here from a friend that just found this site. He thought I would be interested since this is similar to how I currently play.

I’ve noticed quite a bit that for Glad warriors you guys are trying to put all abilities into one macro. I’ve tested several different “builds” and with using unyielding strikes that’s a bad move.

For Glad stance you want 2 of these macros you guys are using.

The first set I call “Builders” is simply

/cast Shield Slam
/cast Revenge
/cast Devastate

Now from my under standing, with this addon, you can mash this button and it’d use the top two abilities on CD and fill with Devastate. This should be your “always on” button. I accomplish this same thing using built in Macros on my Razor Naga mouse. But thats for another topic.

Basically for Glad warriors you never stop mashing that button.

Now for your next Macro you NEED to set it up this way with unyielding strikes, You will see a massive damage gain.

/castsequence reset=2 Shield Charge, Heroic Strike,Heroic Strike,Heroic Strike,Heroic Strike,Heroic Strike,Heroic Strike,Heroic Strike,Heroic Strike,Heroic Strike,Heroic Strike,Heroic Strike
/cast Heroic Strike

This is your “Dump” button. What you want to do is make a Weak Aura or Power Aura to track how many stacks of Unyielding Strikes you have. Once you are up to 2 to 3 stacks mash this button for 7 seconds (the entire duration of the Shield Charge buff.) After that dont hit the button for 3 seconds so that it resets (It happens faster than you might think)

Now you can macro you Dragon Roar and other abilities to the Dump button if you choose but I prefer a CD DPS to put all that stuff on.

Anyways if you don’t take advantage of Unyielding Strikes by pooling properly and tracking the buff you are better off just using Heavy Repercussions.

And drop Execute from ALL of your rotations. It’s a dps loss if playing Glad properly.

And the reason i have

/castsequence reset=2 Shield Charge, Heroic Strike,Heroic Strike,Heroic Strike,Heroic Strike,Heroic Strike,Heroic Strike,Heroic Strike,Heroic Strike,Heroic Strike,Heroic

so many heroic strikes is to keep the macro from resetting during the seven second spam. You don’t want to use back to back Shield Charges. You will rage starve before you’re able to heroic strike anymore.

Thanks for your input, I will be trying this out today!