Zanyz Shadow Priest - Smooth PvP and PvE - (Outdated)

I’m not sure if I’m found something wrong here but I’ve been using this and after the update it bricked the macro I guess. So I saw imsystem’s .41 update but it’s also not working it’s pretty much saying it the same thing when I go to import it gives the merge replace rename option box. Is there anyway you can copy the casts or maybe post screen shots so I can copy. This macro is by far the best preist one there is and I miss it very much xD thanks in advance

if you are seeing the merge and other option then that means you alrdy have macros installed . if they are the older ones just use the drop down and replace the macro or click on the macro and delete it then re import

1 Like

Just as @Ehrenlos says you have to replace the macro with the one i posted and it will update

1 Like

Yeah I always chose the replace option. I even deleted the old ones. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong can anyone else confirm they used systems new macro and it worked ?

what is it not doing

It just says shadow word pain then vampiric embrace then a red null

After I updated gas 2 days ago it was bricked I guess so I saw you new version but it does the same thing. Like I said it even says it’s the same text string to import which it shouldn’t be I’m assuming right? Idk what I’m doing wrong I don’t mind manually entering the string I’m the edit option if I had too I just don’t have it in front of me. I’m at work now I can double check when I get home from work also

the rotation is in the postmacro section of gse not the sequence section

Well I’m definitely questioning my self now so let me get home and make sure before I waste anymore of your time lol. And thank you again I do get a bit confused with this program sometimes but it and yourself are a big help

hi ive ive imported the new macros but how do i get it to use mind sear/searing nightmare? im used to using modifier keys for aoe as i use ahk and also is there a way to add mind games

thankyou in advance

zanys macros are set up to use seperate macros for aoe and single target. Use version 2 of the aoe macro i posted and it will cast mindsear and searing nightmare.

how is the dps of this in raids?

Thank you for explaining how to use other version - that was incredibly helpful and very much appreciated :slight_smile:

Considering youre not the original creator huge props on updating it for others. Cant thank you enough. Im still learning but hopefully soon ill be able to help out with creating and fixing macros. This site and people like you have saved my hide when it comes to playing my favorite game. My monitor lizard tore my hand up pretty good still working on getting full feeling back so without you guys id be useless.

1 Like

Is there a way to make it prioritize dots first when switching targets? Before the GSE update i remember the macro applying SW:Pain and vamp touch first as soon as i switched targets. Now it tries to cast mind flay and mind blast a couple times before it gets to the dots and sometimes it does apply the dots first its like 50/50. All help would be greatly appreciated.

最新版本的gse,不能正常使用啦,辛苦作者更新啦。来自中国玩家~
The latest version of GSE, can not be used normally, hard to update the author. Players from China~

unfortunatly that is a side effect of the way the macro is written. We either get vampiric touch spam or we get 50/50 chance to apply dots first when changing targets.

1 Like

Ah makes sense. Thanks for the quick response.

Hello, I still have a problem. when I switch to tab2 and save I completely lose “the postmacro section” and always the translation in fr because if I change by hand I still have the same problem when I save. Thank you very much if solution.
Thx

you have to set innerloop limit to 2

1 Like

so INNERLOOP is the only needs for fix with the new version?

In case i have the version with variable that is multilanguage. I can post it.

Can I suggest to start a new topic to make easy to find the fix? I know that it’s not your macro but look like abandoned and it’s a pity cause they work really well.

1 Like