Zanyz Shadow Priest - Smooth PvP and PvE - (Outdated)

Sure there you go : Also I never use it in m+ as I feel macros for M+ are just completely wrong and there’s too much choices to make as a caster when pushing keys. In raid however it’s much more simple.

dOubkaqjOQWOGsofuQzHuUfvYUuk8lQkdJQKJbvwgu8mqmnIKRrjTnOkFtjvnoevNdOY6ak3dPQ(hrQbsvQCqkvAHiv5HkPYeru6IkfTrLu6JkPOrcvvDsGOvcKEjvPQzcvLUjqyNiYpHQkdvP0sru8uqnvLQTQK8vGQolvPWAvsH3csUli1Er5VuLsdw6WqwmL4XimzQ4YK2mvXNvIrd40OA1uLIEnLQMnsUnrSBv(TQgovQJtPILt45umDfxNO2osLVtv14HQIopLY(fZWX2zKWXGxd7sYBSgElm(BxYIFG3BHbjP1eF3KrcdBNbVJO0BmmyPPjnnPPjnnPPjnnPzWKrro43rzJzHbdceH4xPcd)pdBNrchBNrchd2hbYmg1oY6rOPqDpba6oLIFlGT65oP7VqO3aDQqn6q)bjw0jn1k5GJwkePahoPOLEYuumy89F34lxcFyWm4Db)SxhCm6XGXFf5WSWGjPe2ZSWGPNsnmlmyYWVfCmlmy4rDVw5Jy4)XG3k4VGp2yW7c(zVoyy0Jb79QnYOukYOSDgjCmyFeiZKc19eaO7uk(Ta2QN7KU)cHEd0PyWqog8WJnmyVxTTvOgdBNrchd23Gel6ONkXwku3R4tUzmqdLJICGgQ7bqcjqZiHHb7JazMuO88cjG5f0PyGGbpWroJeegSpcKzsH6Eca0Dkf)waB1ZDs3FHqVHwkXlXcAGofNxEHNxSHbtg(TGHzHbV9ndiqeINTZiHJb7JazMuOUNaaDNsXVfWw9CN09xi0BGoLCVahggjmmyFeiZKc19eaO7uk(Ta2QN7KU)cHEd0PqGyvk8wpJeegSpcKzsH6Eca0Dkf)waB1ZDs3FHqVb6uisjfeimssXG9rGmJrTJSEeAku3taGUtP43cyREUt6(le6nqNIbpi4WZkTuiqSkfERNrYkd2hbYmPqDpba6oLIFlGT65oP7VqO3aDkemqWB9qyKWJb7JazMuO8oczH5f0sVNaaDNsXVfWw9CN09xi0BOLoik9gR(Wd6umEzfc5wzKwpd2hbYmg1oY6rOPqDpba6oLIFlGT65oP7VqO3aDQqn6q)bjw0jn1k5wPLALCR0sTso4OLcrkWHtkAPwj3kTuRKBLwkePahoPOLALCRSHbVvOGariE2oByWR7Lybnm6Xg2WGxt4nxPcd)pgjm4bbpg8MNNxqOR7L4gnilCk(yJrpgmzvpizQHrchdg8kYE7klqg2oByW4Vs5MbVLUTyHd7u6NcXfexyCbXfox4Cbjn1NV00T0TjwyWoL(P4CjTlmUK2foxqCHfU0xKIb70uF(st3s3MyHb7u6NIZL0UG4sAx4CbXfw4sFrkgSdOb0Da1OPiHMoaA6GO0BmP8u3c1JksTipP2E5uc0LsaGUfnDaujPitQTxoLIBVUranGULUTyHd7uqMkB00vijU5cor6(ltaqlfg8Grwfna0s3f8ZEDmPOZjDD)t58(ptQeBgLYtkwwud3rt3((vrkippYg(FyNImP8uNp1IsXv600bqTLArNrfPZNkB0u(LoaAQGVamPsEj6n0svJBLGJOOSLYV0bqtXp36Lc(xq5KIoN0T0Tn1paNaiLBs9dGMuEQZN65jKnP)TranGULUnXcd2P7aCt6FAkaYKUcjXnxWjs3FzcGu05KU65oPBkKDp8)sLnQtQF(aWV0bqtbbIq8BeqHbpyKvrdqk3KE)KkB0u(LoaCtQeeH4tnQDK1JqtrNtQTxo1a8YuoPai60u(K(xkk1OUvbA0u7vBPEErQFa9shanDqIfDsDeVBtQfL69NIXl8rkGIOgGncOb0T0TjwqWoDhrP3GfSIe8BjLeFbyKGeA6ls39Znt67jDTOrXofKEsT9YPeaVrtNpD5t9ZhGuyfj43skj(cWibj00xKU7NBM03t6ArJMImPEEr6GO0BOLoa6LA7LtnaVmLtQfnv2WVLuqGiepwqWo1Zlsn8BHsthKyrNuKjLpP(5uuP2RQ7uz3Pw(bifg8GLUfXVu05KUAp9Vud)wO00bjw0XKArEs5tQ))MuzJMcc(5KcRirk6CsHvKGFlPK4laJeKq3yJa6AFr6aGMuBVCQFofv6PQt68PYgnvITuqitn80bjw0jvcIq8PZNArp1dFs9iEjPdaA2iGAxkZNcdEWiRIgGuUj9(jv2OP8lDa4MujicXNAu7iRhHMIoNuBVCQb4LPCsbq0PP8j9VuuQrDRc0OP2R2s98Iu)a6LoaA6Gel6K6iE3Mulk17pfJx4JuafrnaBeqdOybspP2E5uNp1p3aKoFQSrt)ttF6ur6aOP)aOIuSWrlft6lsHGD6aOxQ3u2mPgUe3uAQ6WNu(KcOcn1Is9(t5x6aOPR7pp8fzbA4)LoilyhqdOKr(srtkgVKyyW2vEaEbdMeYWngK3rg0YHeVHbVcj4iluQHTZggmSBLaKKLrcJvYzWGaDYikqEJkOtVH)hJESHnmga

Well thats why I actually prefer macros @100 ms. I dont get the point of running at anything lower tbh. So I just got done with an M+7 and am generally top on ST and sometimes cleave if I blow all my CDs. At a higher MS I can still cast between the Macro if I need to. I have been running Misery and a modified version of GaGaGhosts to my liking.
Unfortunately it does cast VT spam sometimes between targets if I tab while pressing the macro. I also dont do the macro on toggle and hold it; so have a bit more control.

So this macro (Ill try yours later) fixes the VT spam but its too low MS for my liking, cant cast anything in between and it doesnt always recast in the same order on new target in between tabs.

I’m running it at 20ms ish, I don’t get the point of a 100ms macro when I can just do my normal rotation much more easily with better priorities on kill target, meanwhile a burn ST macro is fine to spam. This macro isn’t mean to be used on anything else but a boss or a priority burn tbf

Well anecdotally I find it smoother play in both M+/Raid @ 100MS. I think anything quicker it seems it skips and diminishing returns on your actual rotation. But to each their own.

Hello, I don’t know why, but since the update, it no longer works for me in French. Before that was working fine. both but especially the aoe, I managed to translate the 1st but for the 2nd I have nothing inside cordially

@MrZanyz If you make a Variable in the macro named VT and put the value as function() return GetSpellInfo (263165) End

Then for each call of nochanneling:Void Torrent change that to nochanneling:~~VT~~ it should fix translation issues

Also on version 2 of your multi macro you have it casting shadow word pain in the sequence. Im wondering if we want to cast Vampiric touch instead. Since that version uses searing nightmare.

@imsystem

Interesting. I will look into that at some point :slight_smile:

About the multi macro version 2 - It will only cast Shadow Word Pain as Searing Nightmare only works with Shadow Word Pain and not Vampiric Touch.
And also from testing it i do have a dps loss if i use anything els beside what it use right now.
Also aoe is only worth using while its 4+ targets imo.

@zen-jamin

That is kind of the tricky part with haste and how to fix it from not using Vampiric Touch as often when we more haste.

But as of right now if you are ahead of the curve or the macro makers, then you are left with no choice but play around with it yourself… But all you gotta play around with is straight forward as in my ST macros in the PostMacro you will find this line

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Mind Flay, Vampiric Touch, Mind Flay, Mind Flay, Mind Flay, Vampiric Touch, Mind Flay

Add Mind Flay here and there and test it till it suite you with the amount of haste you have.
But also gotta consider that whenever Mind Blast proc or get off cooldown it will cancel the mind flay to cast that and therefor move up the /castsequence and closer to cast the next Vampiric Touch.
So there is alot of factors and cant avoid it from overlapping by some amount, unless you were to use Vampiric Touch yourself :slight_smile:

@zen-jamin @Kabedon

Reason for me to run at 20MS is that it runs perfectly with that fast keypressing
But i know that other runs it better at 50-100MS but that depends on things such as which keypressing script/program they using and so on.
So at the end of the day, everyone needs to test the macros, running them at different MS untill they find the MS that make it run the smoothest for them :slight_smile:

1 Like

i got very poor rsult in the aoe version. and also some VT spam time by time.

I use the misery version. any hint? I’m tabbing as soon as I see the SW:P to cope with all the mod and than I stay on the same… but I have well 1.5 2k while I’m on 2-2.5 avg on ST.

So most probably I’m doing something wrong (I’m 190 with hast very low around 8%) but to get hast to 15 I have to go down to 180ilev

what I’m doing wrong?

how do you set a certain 1 to default

Under the configuration tab you see Default Version with a dropdown menu. Change it there

1 Like

@MrZaynz Is there anyway I can get your original macros? I would very much like to do some testing and piddling with them. Thanks. Also you have the best SP macro out there regardless.

@MrZanyz Yeah I felt the old macros were bursting a lot higher than the new ones. Would you by any chance maybe post the old versions again?

Thank you for the great macro.
Since today (15.01.) the macro doesn’t work anymore, is there an update?

this macro does not work. does the VT SWP then spams nothing till MB then nothing again. can we get the old macr back pls

sadly the new updates to gse require a loop limit of more then 1 to work now. This breaks both this macro and my shadow priest macros.

1 Like

you have to downgrade GSE to version 2.6.38 to use this macro as it is

1 Like

I think that i have the old one as string (but all in Italian) cause I copied pasted to a file to change the channelling… if needed I can repost it.

its bugged it spams nothing. does dot opener then cycles through and casts nothing.